• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Duh.. MK.
nah, i like girls :p

and i wont be coming to indy, i've got waaaayyyy too much alcohol to consume this weekend.

fox sucks you guys must be joking. its down to olimar, zss, snake, mario and pit. i'll keep you guys updated on any breaks in this spectacular event

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ganondorf.

edit: When's this list getting updated again? :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
My goal is 2 get in teh honorable mentions section :-)

I wonder if I can make it in 2 tourneys....

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Probably not in 2 haha. Especially since you live OOS mainly. You look like a cool guy though, let's get some friendlies in next tournament

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
what tournaments are happening between the 26th and the 17th?

because ook wanted it:
KIRBY

ganondorf made me lol
DLA i really wanna $$MM: Falcon vs Ganon: The match heard 'round the world

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'll main fox when you get a secondary! :p

I'm going with 1.falcon, 2.kirby, 3.snake and 4.mario. i got the hitler mario texture and its too funny to not use, hope it doesnt offend anyone D:

i need to play akashi to learn some snake stuffs
Its fox and falco but fox sux too and i havent used falco in forever :chuckle:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
You don't understand how power rankings work. None of those players you have mentioned (Akashi, DLA, BC, Deez) won a notable tournament. It is pretty rare to have lower ranked players win notable tournies
And it's not rare to have someone in honorable mention who has won two 30+ person tournaments and placed top three in 3 others? Or for someone in honorable mention to team with Overswarm? Or beat Y.B.M, Hilt, Razor, Lou, affinity?

(Affinity doesn't really count because it was just a friendly set)

Quik17

Smash Ace
Zoze, our rankings our done like Ohios, meaning we only use results in the time period from the last update, which is like 2-3 months. Your results weren't good in those months so you got honorable mention.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
You actually teammed with Overswarm??? WOW. If we knew this before then you would've been number 1 for sure!
Overswarm was 2nd in circuit points at the time. Meaning he thought I was good enough to help him place well. It wasn't a random tournament where he teamed with some honorable mention scrub. He picked the best partner to keep his ranking up.

Quik, are you confirmed for Smashing through the snow for sure?

Count

Smash Champion
$1 MMs arent legit either zoze. I think we all screw around unless its 5 dollars or up lol.

That being said I think you guys will like zoze a lot better once you meet him in person.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
overswarm sucks. he got ***** by a sonic lololololololollololololololol

zoze, come to the champ. i wanna see what chewy will do to you... terrible things i presume

you beat razor? i ***** him with captain falcon coughforonestockbutthenheendeduptwostockingmecough

if we have a tournament in January, can we get all you ho3s to come???

Quik17

Smash Ace
That being said I think you guys will like zoze a lot better once you meet him in person.
Yip, can't wait to meet him. He seems like a cool guy when he's not complaining about the PR constantly.

Now everyone stop posting, I still got two finals to study for that I procrastinated till the last second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom