• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
No dusty my wii's in champaign... It's gonna be so **** you have no idea. My falcon should be #1 on these power rankings, and this video will prove that. I'm also gonna write a short rap for it cuz motha ****a I'm soooo hood

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol zoze you're like 45 mins from champaign.
Yahoo maps:
Trip distance: 209.34336.9 mi Time: 3 hrs 25 mins.

Who are you gameandwatch 4 Lyfe? lol. Are you even in the top 10? I'm not exactly excited about driving 3 and a half hours to stomp a falcon into the ground with MK. I'd do it for a $15+ MM?

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
wait what city are you from?
oh, I'll $$MM, but not with falcon. well i'll do like a $1 MM with that MU.

i didnt know you were that far. well you gotta play top IL players to climb the ranks. I've beaten BC, Chewyy (**** you chewy. he cheats, and i should have beaten him in the last CoC, but he really turned his gayness up), and ook. I'm Deez btw. and i should be ranked higher than BC because he sucks and has no friends and he's gay.

anyway, come to champaign and i can promise you at least $20 in MM's, and that's just from me :p

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Yeah, BC, Deez and I are all in Champaign.
Really? I thought it was just you and Ripple? It would still be worth the trip even if it was just you two though. Why do you keep saying you don't have a crew when you have 4 players in the top 10 from IL?

Would I be able to come down the weekend before Smashing Through the Snow?

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Really? I thought it was just you and Ripple? It would still be worth the trip even if it was just you two though. Why do you keep saying you don't have a crew when you have 4 players in the top 10 from IL?

Would I be able to come down the weekend before Smashing Through the Snow?
Chewyy and Ripple are both from Springfield, not Champaign (chewyy goes to school up there, Ripple goes to school in the middle of nowhere lol)

That IN tourney sounds interesting, is anyone going?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
That IN tourney sounds interesting, is anyone going?
A lot. I'm expecting 40ish so far. Maybe more closer to the date.
From Illinois is Me, Quik, Arty, Chewy, Ook, Rob Gambino... probably more. All of IN is going, Springfield Ohio, KY, some Michigan (Renegade). This tournament is going to be stacked.

ook

Smash Lord
Ya, it's gonna be awesome.
(assuming you're talking about Smashing through the Snow, and not that other one in bloomington this weekend. I don't think anyone's going to that one, cause MAS is this weekend!!)

Speaking of MAS... if anyone here could give me a ride, that'd be great, and I would be very thankful cause I won't have a car that day....
so lemme know :)

and lol @ dajayman...

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol. You're going to that right Quik? I'm going to be pretty upset if I don't see you there :(

B_AWAL

Smash Master
AYE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm comin home 2 CHICAGO 4 da break n it'll b da 1st time I been home since BRAWL came out!!! I wanna get some practice w/ yaw n go to tournies w/ whoever is in da CHI!!! Please get @ me!!!

EDIT: WTF KAIN IS INACTIVE!?! AWWWW!!!!!!! I had fun matches w/ him!!!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
AYE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm comin home 2 CHICAGO 4 da break n it'll b da 1st time I been home since BRAWL came out!!! I wanna get some practice w/ yaw n go to tournies w/ whoever is in da CHI!!! Please get @ me!!!

EDIT: WTF KAIN IS INACTIVE!?! AWWWW!!!!!!! I had fun matches w/ him!!!
That was like last yr cant believe u still remember XD but yea it was and im inactive cause im too lazy

B_AWAL

Smash Master
That was like last yr cant believe u still remember XD but yea it was and im inactive cause im too lazy
Most online player are REALLY GAY so when U play some1 Good AND Fun U wanna play dem in person lol.

MY wifi ****** me ova so I don't play online no mo. Plus I DJ so I can't go to tournies like I want 2 :urg:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Oh baby ima have my pen and notepad ready

Deez pick another char so if lose i can still have my pride....also i got one more post than you step yo game up lol

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
kain, we gotta get together over break and play. all you other hoes in the chicago area too! i don't play you guys enough. i picked up snake and mario too, but they aren't very good yet...

Top Bottom