• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
chewy said he'll probably come, so i assume ripple will come with if he does.
also, chewy is gay and i should have beat him this weekend </3
i come closer every time... im comin for you chewy :chuckle:

chewyy

Smash Ace
Lol, pick up Metaknight~~ I need the practice :bee:

Then when you start beating me, drop him again :p

edit: oh yeah, I should be coming to that tournament, and I'll try to bring some people from Springfield, I don't know who would pass it up considering there isn't school around it, so there aren't any johns there, and I'm fairly certain that I'll be able to drive, so they don't have to worry about finding a car.

cgpr4life2

Smash Cadet
chewyy is going to take that number 1 spot.
also deez, bc, and chewyy are all douches they rob me of $10 every other weekend lol

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i'll do it tonight. im thinking about making these monthlies, would that encourage you scrubs from chicagoland to come? lol
im tired of these terrible turnouts... finally someone like ook comes and we have our worst turnout ever :(

so, would you guys make the drive down for monthlies?

chewyy

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that BC, The Stig and cgpr4life2 are also coming. I'm also pretty sure that I'll be coming home on Friday, then driving up to the tournament on Saturday... So if anyone from Springfield wants to go, there is a car going :)

TheStig

Smash Lord
i remember there used to be a couple of other good brawlers at uiuc like that mk guy that got 4th at that engineering tournament. there were also an olimar, snake, and diddy mains but i don't know what happened to them. i'll be at CoF.

cgpr4life2

Smash Cadet
chewyy we do have a hold of the mailing list and yea i will be going to the tournament so long as someone picks me up from my house

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i did for the first 2 CoC's. noone comes
we need to post flyers or do a tournament for charity or something. we should take this discussion to a different board lol

chewyy

Smash Ace
I could probably get people from my brother's floor for a free tournament.
I could also print out some fliers again and put them up in each residence hall. (and actually put them up earlier than the day before :p)

Why don't we try it? What day should we have it? The weekend after we come back from break? (December 5th)

cgpr4life2

Smash Cadet
People show up to free tournaments because they are free but as soon as you start putting money on the line people are more hesitant and rather do something where they dont end up losing $5. I say we just need to put up tournament pages up like 3 weeks to a month early and hype them up so that people from chicago and other places come.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
people arent willing to drive 2 hours to lose to me. the more i play brawl, the more i realize how retrded this game is loloololllloll

Top Bottom