• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I guess I need to start going to tournaments again :(. School has been killing my time though *goes back to studying*

Quik17

Smash Ace
There's no Metaknights in the top 10, but there's a Ganon!?!?
I think everyone just had a little too much to drink before making this list.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
it makes me feel like chewy is really gay.
also makes me feel like after i beat you, BC and ook this weekend that i will shoot up a few spots.
oh yea, i'll be using CF

Zozefup

Smash Lord
come to CoC 3 :)
You all should come to St. Louis. M2k will be there!
Where is CoC 3? Link plz

There's no Metaknights in the top 10, but there's a Ganon!?!?
I think everyone just had a little too much to drink before making this list.
I just realized I'm in last according to this I'm the worst player in IL lol. IL must be a lot better than Ohio, Kansas, Iowa and KY.

chewyy

Smash Ace
it makes me feel like chewy is really gay.
haha, thought so

also makes me feel like after i beat you, BC and ook this weekend that i will shoot up a few spots.
oh yea, i'll be using CF
I guess we'll see this weekend :p

You all should come to St. Louis. M2k will be there!
Where is CoC 3? Link plz
Champaign, IL.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7711
come~~~
Really, you should.

I just realized I'm in last according to this I'm the worst player in IL lol. IL must be a lot better than Ohio, Kansas, Iowa and KY.
Honorable mention means the worst player in the state? When did that happen? :p

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Ok, the numbers may have been a bit low, be we can all agree IL > Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky, & Iowa, right?

And Deez, idk how you expect to win with CF, you lost to a Samus while using MK just 2 weekends ago......

*Oh Snap*

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
everybody should be dissin BC not me :(
i got alot of feelins... and you just hurt **** near every one of em...
also yes i was kidding, i like to make people feel bad. im just a dousche like BC

chewy's right. forget No Koast, you guys could come here and we would have a pretty nice turnout :lick:
and gem clear

Akashi

Smash Lord
Like everyone said, there's tons of people who are regulars in the IL scene. Depaul players, Chicago, and the random wifi-gone-public players (looking at you, Masho). There's people who have amazing potential that I can see taking spots on the PR. I hope they rise to the occasion on the next few tourneys...

Oh and Chicago crew > *. Prove me wrong Champaign!

*watches Ook grape Ripple some more* :p :p :p jk jk

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Oh and Chicago crew > *. Prove me wrong Champaign!

*watches Ook grape Ripple some more* :p :p :p jk jk
I'm not part of any crew(unless st. louis still counts me) so yes, chicago>>>>>Champaign

chewyy

Smash Ace
Lol, we really need to have that Chicago vs Champaign crew battle. Though we kind of need a fourth... I mean we have BC Deez and I... and then we have... uhh...

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
don't forget about stig. when i think champaign, bc, stig, and, deez are the first three that come to mind...maybe because they're the only ones that bother to come to chicago loool.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
same time..... weird
veggie come to champaign with ook
Only if Quik drives! Maybe the next one though cause DePaul's having a lock-in thing this weekend. You guys really need to hype CoC more so more people go!

p.s. all of Champaign should go to Kirk's and the WI tourney next month :)

Where did all the previous HMs go, like corms and meneil? :0
Corms hasn't placed well this time around. And a lot of people tied for spots on HM since they all placed around the same on average, except for Scythe and Zozefup who generally performed better than most which warrants their spots on HM. Also, MATH IS POWER! :lick:

Top Bottom