• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm down!!! Get @ me!!! i have NOTHING 2 do besides chill w/ da family, I wanna get all da smashing I can in!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Webster, you obviously don't know how this PR is run... especially if you think we are not going to include that event which will have a large portion of Illinois in attendance, and is actually... in idk... Illinois. >_>;

With all that been said, you can go suck on a monkey's nipple for all I care. =p

I'll cuddle with you in the January event anyway. <333333

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i dunno man. well have to figure out the details later i guess. i come home next saturday, so we should get something going. i live pretty close to your school and arty and quik so maybe we could all get something together

Zozefup

Smash Lord
EDIT: I jus noticed sumthin... NO F@CKIN MK!!! WHOO-HOO!!! Although there is a Snake n DDD... Fing GAY
Lol everytime....

They didn't want to put me in the top 10 because I play MK. I even out place everyone in the state except Arty. By next update MK will be #1 though :p

Your going to chicago though... so you'll probably never see me. You'll have a better chance of seeing me back in Florida honestly.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Statements that aren't facts, brought to you by zozefup!!
"You should post in the IL power rankings because you'll get rank 6 or better" -Count

I still believe these IL clowns are garbage and that I deserve rank one, but we will see in Indy soon! XD

Count

Smash Champion
LOL my exact quote was "I think you could get sixth or maybe slightly better"

And I was just quoting that to give you a hard time about posting facts that aren't facts :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol everytime....

They didn't want to put me in the top 10 because I play MK. I even out place everyone in the state except Arty. By next update MK will be #1 though :p

Your going to chicago though... so you'll probably never see me. You'll have a better chance of seeing me back in Florida honestly.
Where U @ in FL???

U goin 2 Winterfest?

I'm def goin 2 da Indy tourney on the 2nd of Jan

I'm leavin 2 Chi-Town after that...

Idk about IL bein garbage. Arty n Quik look pretty interesting on Video.

N yes, what's in my SIG is DEF tru ;-)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll be in Orlando this summer. I'll be working at Disney World! XD

and I don't know the first thing about playing against Sonic. I guess that means I need to study the match up before Indy then :(

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm def goin 2 da Indy tourney on the 2nd of Jan
Nevermind, I'm going to a different Indy tournament, so I guess I don't need sonic practice yet.

You're working at Disney World? lol that sounds awesome and gay at the same time.
lol I know. I'm pretty excited about it though. I get paid, free entry into disney world, and half off everything there. I have to pay $450 a month rent though, so I'm not sure how much I'll actually make.

??????????
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about that lol. Lz might be going too if Allan will let him. It's a full time job + a eagle house. I'm pretty excited. Everyone I've talked who went last year grew a ton spiritually. I don't think you can go though because it's Murray and Semo students only.

Hopefully you're not a ****** offline too Zoze
??????????

Zozefup

Smash Lord
LOL... I wish dumb *** posts like these could be deleted
What tournaments has BC, Akashi, DLA, Deez, or Scythe won? Are there even any notable players they have beaten? I know the top 6 is pretty legit. After seeing Ripple nearly take down lain, I'm fine being ranked under him.

What touraments has anyone won? (Outside Chicago of course)

edit: At Most Powerful Shinobi you and quik got first with hunger there. Why did hunger go Marth the whole tournament? And Kirk got 13th there???

Arty

Smash Lord
You don't understand how power rankings work. None of those players you have mentioned (Akashi, DLA, BC, Deez) won a notable tournament. It is pretty rare to have lower ranked players win notable tournies. That's not the point though. You say you want to be ranked. Here is what we had to judge you on since the last update.

25th at OUGA
9th at Gigabrawl

Those results aren't good enough for the top ten. Not even close.

And Quik and Kirk have beaten MUCH better players than you ever have.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
And Quik and Kirk have beaten MUCH better players than you ever have.
I would hope so considering both of them were rank 1 at some point. Kirk is nuts! I don't understand how he beats anyone with Ike. And somehow he will place top 5 at huge tournaments.

I understand why I got the rank I did. Just giving you guys a hard time :p

i just came in here to say that<3
Scrub.

edit: Did you play melee? I think I remember a good melee samus player named Wafles. That must have been like 4 years ago though.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Kirk seems = RYO (Compliment)
Arty seems = Kismet (Compliment)

I saw the set of U 2 fightin each other n it was pretty crazy! Why did u guys both switch chars in round 3? I was like WTF!?!

Quik playing style creeps me out. watching him he seems more unique than ANY1 else I've seen B4 w/ Wario... I can't put my finger on it but it's... Different...

O, BTW I don't have ANY serious matches uploaded except 2, n they both are from last year OCT, pretty bad. All other vids are from the summer.

I like to watch vids of people playin cuz this game entertains me :-)

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
lol zoze i've beaten everyone in the top 10 that i've played in tournaments (ook, BC, ripple and chewy). chewy beats me almost every time tho... ****ing cg'ing ******* :)
before you talk all this ****, you should actually come to a tournament and get wrecked. i'm not good enough to win a big tournament, especially when lain attends most of them.

i want to play you quik. i've only played a friendly with you i think once and i 2 stocked you with kirby at pnt 2. remember that? haha

who shoud i main guys? im afraid of snake because i feel like everyone will eat me alive. falco, wario and dk are all hard matchups and mained by the top 10

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
It's about time we had some trash talk going on around here. It's been getting a bit boring lately and Zozefup is just what we need to spur up some competitive spirit.

@Zozefup - I hope you can live up to your claims and hopefully climb up a few spots :)

@Ranked kids- You were all ranked for a reason, defending it becomes part of the job. And the best way to do that is to play your best, alllll the timeeeee. There'll always be conflicting opinions, and it's really not worth the overexertion to prove people otherwise other than just performing as well (or better) as you all have been doing to get your spots.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Man, I wish I could go to all the tournaments you guys are talking about! XD I'll be happy if I make honorable mention in the future :D Kinda wanna face Zozefup, too. I love MK's!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol zoze i've beaten everyone in the top 10 that i've played in tournaments (ook, BC, ripple and chewy). chewy beats me almost every time tho... ****ing cg'ing ******* :)
before you talk all this ****, you should actually come to a tournament and get wrecked. i'm not good enough to win a big tournament, especially when lain attends most of them.

i want to play you quik. i've only played a friendly with you i think once and i 2 stocked you with kirby at pnt 2. remember that? haha

who shoud i main guys? im afraid of snake because i feel like everyone will eat me alive. falco, wario and dk are all hard matchups and mained by the top 10
Don't b scared to main any1. Whoever u used b4hand stick w/ them. If alot of other players are good w/ that char then watch vids and learn. If not then be the best w/ that char. It's what motivates me.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Deez, you play like a million characters don't you?

Personally, I'd like to see someone main ZSS or Fox. Those two seem to be really underplayed around here right now. I can probably stick a player to every other character though.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
:falcon: isn't going any where any time soon :laugh:

he is by far my best character at this point though... i kinda wish i never dropped diddy, but diddy is ghey anyway.
i used to play zss, maybe i'll pick her back up. i'll suprise you guys

whoever it is, i'm sure i'll destroy zozefup anyway :chuckle:
maybe random

TheStig

Smash Lord

solimar????

Top Bottom