• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
We've decided to update the power rankings after Hot Dickings, so expect an update, Feb 1 or 2nd.
Thanks Arty! I got ***** in Iowa lol. I hope the videos get put up. I finally started playing aggressive and I got timed out in winners and losers lol! I guess I'll go back to playing campy for HD XD

Well, actually the matches were all stupidly close. I'm just used to being the one timing others out.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I need a ride to Hot Dickings. I don't want to drive this time, I'd rather sleep lol. Though I'll drive if necessary, as long as you guys cover gas. My car seats 8.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I need a ride to Hot Dickings. I don't want to drive this time, I'd rather sleep lol. Though I'll drive if necessary, as long as you guys cover gas. My car seats 8.
I'd be willing to go...can't drive tho no license til summer time @_@...i got 30-40$ on gas tho

Arty

Smash Lord
I might go. It'll be cool if we can take DLA's car since it fits a lot of people, and we can just switch off driving.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol I guess I have no problem driving. I was tired when I made the last post, that's why I mentioned going to sleep :p

I can probably pick up you Southern Illinoians (Illinese? Illini?) since you're probably right on the way to St. Louis.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I think it's Illinoians, that's how I'd say it. But I don't know sh*t.

I might be able to afford this, been doing money favors for my friends (I'm about to go walk my friends dog for $5 while he is busy doing other things. Plus he owes me another $5 and two meals from TBK.). I'm a hustler. XD

How much gas money would I need to contribute? Just so I know for sure.

chewyy

Smash Ace
Lol I guess I have no problem driving. I was tired when I made the last post, that's why I mentioned going to sleep :p

I can probably pick up you Southern Illinoians (Illinese? Illini?) since you're probably right on the way to St. Louis.
champaign is 20 minutes out of the way~~
you guys should definitely come get Deez and I. (I'm not sure who else wants to go...?)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I'll be at Effingham, IL. Is there any way someone could pick me up on the way? It is right on the way going to St. Louis from Champaign.

Xyless

Smash Master
awww, sounds like I'll be missing the tourney. I'm coming to Chicago the weekend after (during the smashtasm), which I assume there isn't a major tourney in after.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
champaign is 20 minutes out of the way~~
you guys should definitely come get Deez and I. (I'm not sure who else wants to go...?)
I'll be at Effingham, IL. Is there any way someone could pick me up on the way? It is right on the way going to St. Louis from Champaign.
Yes, Champaign is right in the middle of the 2nd shortest route we can take (it's 30 mins longer than the shortest), so it should be no problem picking you guys up.

I made a ride signup blog on AiB, post there to reserve a spot in the car. First come first serve. The car seats 8. Let me know if you can't post on AiB and I'll add you to the list.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=53248

Sorry for the double post BTW

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yes he is. Who are you driving with Zoze? Refer to earlier post if you still need a ride

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm driving myself. Also, why are you riding with them Rob? I'm going through Effingham.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Alright cool Zoze. How many more southern IL people can you pick up? It would shave a good 30-45 minutes from our trip if you were able to pick people up at Champaign, not to mention make our two cars less cramped. Keep me updated

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Nevermind, Effingham is pretty far out of my way. And Champaign will double my trip time.

If you can drive to mt. vernon I could pick you up there Rob. It wouldn't really be out of your way because you have to drive through mt. vernon to get home anyway.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I'd probably ride with DLA if possible. I need to talk to you, zozefup though, so call me when you get a chance sometime after 4:30.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm holding a mini smashfest tomorrow people. It will start some time in the afternoon and end whenever. No overnightsies though.

Who can make it?

edit: canceled

Top Bottom