• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

D

Deleted member

Here is my stage for Geno! ^-^

Welcome to Star Road!

The one place in the Mario Universe where wishes come true. Also the one place Geno originally came from. Duh!

Effects:
Like Star Fox's stage and Delfino Plaza, the platforms can move all around Star Road getting some glances of what it looks like in Space.
The top platform is a cloud. This cloud can disappear whenever someone stands on it for too long or if the stage threats hit it like the Yoshi Story stage in SSB64.

Stage Threats:
Meteors-
5 Meteors come falling down from the sky crashing on the platforms. These don't always happen though, it could happen after every 50 seconds or so.

Exor-
His threat would be hard to dodge. He comes crshing down through the stage inflicting Damage if you got hit. Here's the cool part. He literally breaks the stage in half and sends the platforms scattering (except the cloud, the cloud disapears when hit by Exor but comes back 20 seconds later).

Music:
Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 64 because that was thebest version of Rainbow Road ever. >=\ The F-Zero one had guitar in it though......

Comments? Criticism?

Don't laugh. D=

(Credit goes to AbyssWolf from dA for the sprites)

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Great stage design and thoughts. I like the stage threats, and it sounds fun to play in.

Wouldn't be angry if I saw that as his stage in Brawl. (Well, if he gets one)

D

Deleted member

Haha, thanks. ^^ Maybe I should e-mail it to Sakurai and see if he would consider it. lol.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Dude thats really good!

Also what if stars are falling as stage hazards? I know you have comets but the stars reveal character's wishes at the bottom of the screen.

Alright I know its not a stage hazard but it would be really cool!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
PLZ not Rainbow Road Music, I hate that music., Maybe some kind if remixed, faster paced version of the star road music in SMW.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
^ Oh, come on, Rainbow Road had great music. A remixed version of Super Mario World's Star Road would be cool, but I hope for some kind of.... techno version of Star Hill? It sounds cooler in my head than it does here...

I hope they find some way to incorporate "Goodbye Geno", though; perhaps at the end of his SE journey or as a faint undertone when he meets Mario/Bowser/Peach.

D

Deleted member

I think that Rainbow Road should be remembered in Brawl. It is really an Iconic stage for the Mario Kart games and F-Zero X. It should be recognized in my opinion. It'd match the stage too me thinks.

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
I miss super Mario RPG....where is it on the VC?! lol. I think Im gonna go play it right now. Go Geno Go! lol.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
That stage is a great idea. I really like the idea of exor crashing though it. Very original.

And on a completely unrelated note does anyone have the link to that Nsider Geno aritcle? I can't find it :(

D

Deleted member

Great stage, Foz. I can see this stage in the game. Hopefully if it isnt, we can make it with stage builder.
Actually, I hope you can edit the backround.
Thanks.

Maybe I should consider sending it to Sakurai. XD

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Alright. I am ready for this week of updates. I just feel that they are going to be pleasing for some reason. I guess it is also because of the Saturday release of Corocoro Magazine: Brawl Edition. The only thing that is more anticipated this week is Brawl, itself.

Chasesin

Smash Apprentice
this weeks updates are going to be horrible....
dont expect a single character update because they will try to make as many people buy the magazine as they can, they think if they release one character someone realy wants for 'free', they wont make as much money off the magazine

antimatter

Smash Lord
anyone else have something noteworthy? like if you work at a game magazine that had a copy of Brawl like Nintendo Power?

antimatter

Smash Lord
you say that because you need a min of 10 letters to post and you dont have anything else to say

Machspeed

Smash Lord
i wish i was born in time to get a snes. my oldest system is an N64
Haha, my oldest system I still have is a Sega Genesis. (gave away my SNES awhile back)

You can play the Super Mario RPG with a ROM and an emulator on your computer; it's not the same but still is fun nonetheless.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Another thing I realized that Geno fans must think about is Geno's voice... I somehow hear him with a British accent, heh...

And thinking of a "Geno joins the Brawl" video is also worthy of discussion. Oh how I hope Coro Coro releases all the characters...

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Another thing I realized that Geno fans must think about is Geno's voice... I somehow hear him with a British accent, heh...

And thinking of a "Geno joins the Brawl" video is also worthy of discussion. Oh how I hope Coro Coro releases all the characters...
I hope his voice has a sort of a lack of emotion to it.

Like he's a character shrouded with mystery; that would add to his coolness factor.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman

I've always pictured him with a "wise" voice, The only voice I know fits him well is the one Shikamaru has from the Naruto series. only without the lazy tone.

I also hope they would make a "Geno joins the Brawl" video, but I'd be happy with just the character confirmation :cool:. Soon, soon we will know the truth.

Top Bottom