• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
if you guys dont remember we did this when the actual brawl game was delayed too...

its just that when the game was delayed, they announced sonic to calm the masses. you havent really put up anything like that.
It is a tierlist, what more is there to put?
Seriously, the community needs to take a chill pill and relax.
You, yourself certainly have little right to say on the matter since you've already decided to go and leak it in IM's.

-.-

@nidtendo: Read my last post.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm sure it would, what's your point? It's almost like you jump at the opportunity to make a comment. I don't see anywhere in my post where I may have implied that I'm in a rush to see the tier list. I'm simply questioning whats keeping them from being true to their words.
People asking about it isn't gonna make them put it out any faster. To be quite honest, I'm pretty bored anyway so keeping some conversation going helps me pass the time until I feel like going home.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I'm sure it would, what's your point? It's almost like you jump at the opportunity to make a comment. I don't see anywhere in my post where I may have implied that I'm in a rush to see the tier list. I'm simply questioning whats keeping them from being true to their words.
I thought I mentioned it earlier. Then again there was a rush of posts after my edit, check my post on the last page.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
People asking about it isn't gonna make them put it out any faster. To be quite honest, I'm pretty bored anyway so keeping some conversation going helps me pass the time until I feel like going home.
Once again, where are you getting the assumption that I'm trying to make them put it out faster?

@ShadowLink, I read it, thanks; I was just addressing Oreo.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
this thread went from harmless fun/stupidifying a dead thread into a bunch of BBR members coming to defend their honor that wasn't at all at stake.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
The character discussions was a necessity. Which I agreed with and support fully
There was also the fact that, as Shaya said, we wanted as much participation for the tierlist as possible. If they didn't get their votes in during all of that time before hand, I doubt 2 days is suddenly going to make a huge jump in votes. Either that or you guys are cutting things too close when it comes to vote time compared to time afterwards when it's released, which would explain the delays.
Right as that was finished, the leak occurred and screwed things up quite a bit. I fail to see how a leak "screws up" a tier list. :/ It just means some of the surprise is wrong, and you need to have an hunt for a leaker within the BBR, which shouldn't affect the tier list coming out.

The community really should be patient, and honestly laying pressure over something that SBR members cannot control individually, and even worse spreading information the SBR doesn't want revealed yet does not aid in the matter.

Yes, early leaks are disrespectful. However, I can't think of a single way it could delay the list coming out.
As I said in my edited previous post: Next time, say what week it should come out, not what day. It gives you guys more fudge factor.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
You, yourself certainly have little right to say on the matter since you've already decided to go and leak it in IM's.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say "no, he isn't". Because, well, he isn't leaking the tier list lol. Atleast he didn't tell me the full contents of it, but he apparently accidentally deleted it.

So he hasn't leaked the tier list. Just saying.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I really thought I was gonna be the only BBR member here. I have no idea where the other ones came from, making everything serious once again.

I mean, yeah, spam sucks, but I'm more interested in answering questions people might have once they realize it's been 48 hours since Shaya's post and that there's still not a publicized tier list.

One thing I don't understand, is how no one locks onto DMG and his trolling a few pages back, but ShadowLink locks onto someone who says "hit me up on AIM". There's always a chance the guy is bluffing or joking around, and what with several people having seen it, one person saying "if you're interested hit me up on AIM" just means that someone else looked at the leaked list. Leaks suck for us, but what's done is done, all we can do is try and prevent it from happening again, not scrutinize people because they may have the tier list, under that same assumption.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I defend only the honor of my family

*Commits Seppuku*

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
As I said in my edited previous post: Next time, say what week it should come out, not what day. It gives you guys more fudge factor.
I'm not in charge of when it comes out Nidtendo. those decisions are out of my hands.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say "no, he isn't". Because, well, he isn't leaking the tier list lol. Atleast he didn't tell me the full contents of it, but he apparently accidentally deleted it.

So he hasn't leaked the tier list. Just saying.
Indeed...

this thread went from harmless fun/stupidifying a dead thread into a bunch of BBR members coming to defend their honor that wasn't at all at stake.
Not really, they wished to know why it was delayed so I did what I can to explain it.
*shrugs*

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*facepalms himself*
Sorry my error.
Hmmm, not really sure how I can explain further.
*thinks*
*should pester Pierce since he is spokesman*

Oh, actually, do that in PM. Fire one away since I am not exactly sure how much I can talk about in regards to the SBR.
I should PM him about it? O_o I would think you or Kewkky could just drop a line about it somewhere in the BBR area.

BSP

Smash Legend
Fool, the world won't exist by then.

Just kidding. Let's just wait, no big deal if it's a little late. People are going to be mad whenver they release it anyway.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just wondering, have there been any tourny matches won by HA stall?
No. Again, it's the stigma behind the action that scares Sonic mains from doing it. A TO could just lop it into their definition of stalling, and end it there with the Sonic main beind DQ'd, regardless of how wrong the TO is.

That picture is scaring the **** out of me right now.

Derp.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
No. Again, it's the stigma behind the action that scares Sonic mains from doing it. A TO could just lop it into their definition of stalling, and end it there with the Sonic main beind DQ'd, regardless of how wrong the TO is.
I've been too lazy to read all the HA **** because I don't care that much about it. We all get the whole HA thing. Has it ever been thoroughly tested to see what characters can do fight it?

This scared me much more. Kinda of annoyed that I don't know what it's from though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been too lazy to read all the HA **** because I don't care that much about it. We all get the whole HA thing. Has it ever been thoroughly tested to see what characters can do fight it?
Not thoroughly. It wouldn't be too difficult to actually test it out though. I suppose I can start testing it sometime on Sunday, or something.

This scared me much more. Kinda of annoyed that I don't know what it's from though.

I used that character as my avatar for awhile. She's still in my sig.

The franchise is "Jungledyret". The first two movies are on Veoh if you were curious.
It's a Danish franchise. You might've SEEN or HEARD of Rita, but I doubt you've ever watched it.

Spanned two animated movies, a TV series, and a third, CGI film. It's pretty big in it's home country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JMNjHLfJ9c

There's a little sample.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
and you would happen to know all too much about an obscure Furry-esque film where Pigs shake their butts and animals burst into song randomly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom