• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
and you would happen to know all too much about an obscure Furry-esque film where Pigs shake their butts and animals burst into song randomly?
According to the sig and avatars... I'd say no.

Well it's time for me to go to sleep. I see there was no troll surge, so I guess I don't have to worry about much. That was really why I was still up.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
everyone is like 2 months slow to what scariness Espy has introduced to Lucario boards. Then again, we're like the furry side of /b/, only kid friendly according to SWF guidelines, get @ us.

on another note, how many times has a list been leaked in all of the smash community? I'm sure Melee has had its own times where this has occasionally happened lol, and I know FOR SURE this happened last tier list lol.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
everyone is like 2 months slow to what scariness Espy has introduced to Lucario boards. Then again, we're like the furry side of /b/, only kid friendly according to SWF guidelines, get @ us.

on another note, how many times has a list been leaked in all of the smash community? I'm sure Melee has had its own times where this has occasionally happened lol, and I know FOR SURE this happened last tier list lol.
srsly...?
i heard nothing about this.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
DMG, you kinda pick this stuff up when you enter the community. There's plenty of "furry-friendly" media that's actually pretty fun to watch.
It's a cute little story that's heartwarming and silly. I'd have enjoyed the movie even if I wasn't the way I am.

It's a nice way to break away from the gritty, dark, and unrelenting thing that is relativism in our forms of media.

...and yeah, Rita has the hips of a Goddess.

And also, Disney has plenty of that. And by that, I mean dancing animals that bust into song. Half of their movies do it.

@miles: You little punk. If that's all you want, then head to /b/, or something. I'm sure you'll find plenty of it there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Spelt...did you seriously not remember Baloo's name?
I wanna murder you right now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Normally I'm pretty tolerant of subject material like this.... but please, this is a tier list discussion. Please keep all furry related activities to snide comments, and suggestive avatars.

Keep it out of the actual discussion. -_-

On-topic:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
@HeroMystic, get at dat 40 PPP bro.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Normally I'm pretty tolerant of subject material like this.... but please, this is a tier list discussion. Please keep all furry related activities to snide comments, and suggestive avatars.

On-topic:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
Ahem.

Doug. Winger.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Anyway, tier list will probably be done tomorrow I guess. I don't see why anyone cares when it comes out if it leaked. We can take our time now and **** around. Maybe play some online pong.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
hmm, if I were to win a local tournament with Link, with lets say 50 players.. how would that impact the tier list?

StarLight

Smash Apprentice

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
sure lets play pong

.... . . . . .

_____

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait.

This is a game breaking discussion?
Yes. Very game breaking.

Baloo should be your avatar IMO.
Baloo's cool, but if I had to get someone from an old Disney film to be in my avatar, it'd probably be Dutchess or Scat Cat from The Aristocats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNEraxj559Y

nope.
and it's funny because the jungle book is actually one of the few Disney movies I've watched from start to end.
Guess I'll have to murder you twice now.

Hmm....now I wonder if Espy has an FA
Yes and no.

yeah this is totally where the tier thread should be heading rofl
Purrfect.

On-topic:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
@HeroMystic, get at dat 40 PPP bro.
What a spoiled sport.
This guy ruins my fun everywhere. :(

=====

Yeah, tier list tomorrow. It's comin' out. Get hype.

@Ripple: Valiant effort, comrade.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh come now Espy, I only ever see in in the BlazBlue boards besides this, and I don't ruin your fun there. :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh come now Espy, I only ever see in in the BlazBlue boards besides this, and I don't ruin your fun there. :p
Yes you do. ;-;

And I remember falling in love with you in the Ruleset 3.0 topic. We were comrades in arms fighting against the powers of the ignorant.

I only ask because I searched all your usual usernames already lol
Cheater. You peaked at the Christmas present before the true yuletide merriment could get started.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't find a good furry avatar thats worth squishing down to 100x100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom