• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSP

Smash Legend
Seriously, just assume that NOTHING you do while Sonic is HA'ing under the stage (minus hitting him) will make him stop. You can't do anything about it except going to hit him.

IDK who asked this a while back, but it's pretty easy to initiate a HA stall while preserving Sonic's second jump.

@adumb

Last page you said you doubt Ganon could hit Sonic without putting himself in a terrible position. The same thing goes for Ganon approaching a planking MK. He can jump off and try to stop it, but good luck to him. He'll need it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@adumb

Last page you said you doubt Ganon could hit Sonic without putting himself in a terrible position. The same thing goes for Ganon approaching a planking MK. He can jump off and try to stop it, but good luck to him. He'll need it.
Stop misrepresenting me, depending on the stage it's literally impossible for Ganon to hit sonic without sacrificing a stock.

As far as a properly planking MK, yes you're correct, why does everyone seem to think that I oppose banning it?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I cant believe everyone is taking what i said seriously, i said that i would lol if a ganon pulled that off, i didnt say he can go waltz down there and ***** slap sonic

Browny

Smash Hater
I said before TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT. TOMORROW is from 12:01am - 12:00am. Midnight is at 12:00am, hence the military time 2400 instead of jumping straight from 2359 to 0000. 12:00am tonight is today's midnight, hence why people say "today at midnight" when scheduling. lrn 2 english Kfouf. :lick:
He mentioned 48 hours after -that- time, so it should be about... 17 minutes or so? lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Actually they would say tonight at midnight, not today at midnight.
lrn2american

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
they would say either.
today and tonight are both accurate. tonight is just more specific

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
they would say either.
today and tonight are both accurate. tonight is just more specific
No, this is america, we dont need to follow the specifics. If it's dark outside, then screw science it's night time.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love how everyone's waiting on this thread for v5, like they expect it to be posted here or something.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I want to be the person with last post >.>

....unless a mod decides to close it and post at the same time like they usually do <.<

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
guaranteed as in there's a change it will and a chance it won't.
i'm leaning towards the latter personally.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
My GOD! Guys, for the third time: it's probably not going to come out today, but tomorrow instead! Before tomorrow's midnight! If you want it written the simplest way possible, here you go.

Today, right now = ~9:50pm EST, September 23rd 2010.
When I expect the tier list to come out = < 11:59pm EST, September 24th 2010.
Difference = 1 day and 2 hours before deadline = 26 hours before deadline

I hope it went through this time. :|

Shaya's deadline was wrong.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
My GOD! Guys, for the third time: it's probably not going to come out today, but tomorrow instead! Before tomorrow's midnight! If you want it written the simplest way possible, here you go.

ok. see you tomorrow when you post the exact same message with the times moved ahead 12 hours.
n_n

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
no, shaya said 48 hours. shayas in aus too. 48 hours has elapsed since that statement was made, independant of whose timezone we are in :p
I believe there's a bit over an hour left before the 48 hours are up.

*sees Kewkky's post*

Saw that coming, but that's cool with me. I'm excited to see it.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
why do people care so much to see the new tier list?

This community (Brawl) releases tier lists mad fast anyway; it's been like what 6 months since the last one and the metagame has hardly changed at all, and you already know how good characters are anyway. dunno why people are getting mad that the list isn't being posted sooner.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I didn't wanna be the one receiving the flames, but uhh... You guys probably won't see the tier list during the timeframe Shaya posted. In reality, the tier list will probably be released tomorrow (important people had to tend to other real-life things, sorry guys)... I gotta say that I personally find no reason as to why it could be released further away from tomorrow, so sit tight and kill some time meanwhile.

Sorry about this guys, I know how some of you are anxious to see the new tier list. Just bear waiting a bit more if it's not released today! I predict that it will be released before tomorrow at midnight.
I said before TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT. TOMORROW is from 12:01am - 12:00am. Midnight is at 12:00am, hence the military time 2400 instead of jumping straight from 2359 to 0000. 12:00am tonight is today's midnight, hence why people say "today at midnight" when scheduling. lrn 2 english Kfouf. :lick:

Difference = 1 day and 2 hours before deadline = 26 hours before deadline

Shaya's deadline was wrong.
Come on, guys! :mad:

And Justblaze647, fun fact, "cookie" is my actual real-life nickname, which is what my SWF name is derived of.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
why do people care so much to see the new tier list?

This community (Brawl) releases tier lists mad fast anyway; it's been like what 6 months since the last one and the metagame has hardly changed at all, and you already know how good characters are anyway. dunno why people are getting mad that the list isn't being posted sooner.
Because i've decided i'm going to main the character who is exactly in 13th place on tier list v5.
and so the next tier list decide my whole future of brawl. :(:(:(
this is a very nerve racking event for me.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Fun facts are fun.

But seriously, that's cool. I bet no one I don't personally know knows my name.

...Except for DMG, because he apparently stalks me. D:

:069:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Because i've decided i'm going to main the character who is exactly in 13th place on tier list v5.
and so the next tier list decide my whole future of brawl. :(:(:(
this is a very nerve racking event for me.
Fine, you wanna know? It's Meta Knight. He's gonna be 13th. You should main him, that shall be your future in Brawl.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my friends nickname is chewy.

he should team with kewkky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom