• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Why would u put MK like the most broken tier?

seriously, ur putting MK up there cuz of Mew2King, M2K is the broken guy, not MK.. MKs loses to snake, but only M2K doesnt lose to them

Diddy is high tier, but ADHD only makes it look broken, its how the player got the char good, its not cuz they are cuz Tyrant, etc cant beat Ally with MK. only m2k

ur such a loser

Limeee

Smash Champion
why the hell is snake still 2nd >.<
people need to learn that match up

and i totally agree with zeldas placing in the hyrule tier lolololol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mero is almost an acceptable troll. Almost.

Zelda is bad. Accept it

CALIBUR BUDDY, HOW ARE YA?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
how many characters does that GR up smash work on?

i get the feeling that it only gets brought up cus it works on mk.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Grab release to Usmash can work on a lot of characters. There are a lot of characters that normally don't air release, that if they happen to get ***** by it lol. Diddy, I think Snake? Wario, G&W, etc

Also I did leave him alone. I like Calibur. He's either an epic troll, or a misguided smasher. EITHER IS AMAZING!

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
people need to shut up and stop worrying about what tier their character is in. letter wise.

if you think your character is a tier too low, pretend MK isnt there and just move everyone else up a tier... OH LOOK kirby is B tier, peach is C tier, and so on and so on, problem solved.

at justblaze...

thats what it looks like doesnt it..?
*ahem*

You know, at first it seems a little TOO BS-y at first when I looked at it, but if you use your imagination, remove MK, and bump all the letters up by 1 (A tier becomes S tier; B tier becomes A;, etc.) then it makes a LOT more sense.
inb4dakid

zeldspazz

Smash Master
There are only four characters where its guaranteed though DMG

Edit: Lol @ above its awesome I think.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh MK.

MK, IMO, is clearly above the rest of the cast ASSUMING he is allowed to plank/scrooge/play to the best of his abilities with no limits on the character (besides the obvious IDC ban lol.) This is my opinion, and while MK was voted into his own tier, other people obviously had conflicting views. (I am not sure if I voted on this matter)

Speaking just from my opinion, like I said MK with no restrictions IMO is clearly the best character and devolves the game into "Pick MK or lose". This is just my opinion obviously.

Now, you could ask people like Inui what they think. Last I checked, he thinks Snake is the best character in the game regardless of whether MK is allowed to plank (which makes me question why he wants to ban planking if Snake is still better than a Planking MK lol).

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So this was probably asked and answered already, but why is it that the PKMN Trainer's PKMN are not listed separately?

Is it because they cannot be considered standalones...fatigue? Just wondering.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1) =If he isn't good out of LT, how did Kirk get 9th at that one huge tournament, outplacing people like Hylian? And Ike was the highest placing solo character that wasn't in A tier, possibly the highest ranking solo character not in S tier, I'd have to double check. I'm smelling a whole lot of bull.
Um, I got 7th that tournament lol.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
MK, IMO, is clearly above the rest of the cast ASSUMING he is allowed to plank/scrooge/play to the best of his abilities with no limits on the character (besides the obvious IDC ban lol.)
Just read, then double read over this, and as far as I can tell, MK is allowed to do all of those things, if put under the context of "running away from an opponent to reach a better position."

Is there a new rules set in the works? When is that expected to take effect?

Edit: Just checked Pierce's thread, and apparently the rule set will be updated in June. 4 months from now. Is that really okay?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just read, then double read over this, and as far as I can tell, MK is allowed to do all of those things, if put under the context of "running away from an opponent to reach a better position."

Is there a new rules set in the works? When is that expected to take effect?

Under the current ruleset, MK is allowed to plank, scrooge, the works. You obviously know however that many regions have already decided to ban or limit these things, despite the BBR ruleset not saying "ban or limit these things" basically. So basically I think MK is clearly the best, and probably at a Ban Worthy level when he is allowed to plank, the fact is that a lot of places, even large respected nationals, have something like a Ledge Grab Limit or something similar in place.

New ruleset, I have no idea honestly. I do not know if the BBR ruleset will cover anything additional the next time it is updated, or if it does cover additional things, what those things would be.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
Anybody?

And DMG leave Caliber alone. Let him have his opinions. Elitism solves nothing.
Pretty sure coming in here and spouting off about his tier list being the best ever is more elitism than DMG farting around and being...DMG.

Just sayin'.

Good thing you don't need the community for training mode.
I lol'd hard.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just want to say big ups to DMG for actually being legit enough as an SBR to consistently come through here and answer questions.

Shaya does it too, but just due to time differences he cant be in here to discuss stuff as much as dmg.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Noooooooo problem. I try to pick up the slack where I can.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Psh.

I feel the same way

DARN YOU BBR PEOPLE

Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom