• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If you don't want to call it the Hyrule Tier, you always have the DMG choice:

TRIFORCE OF SHAME!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Some parts of this I like but a lot of parts are very disappointing :\

Why is Peach still so low >_<

Also I don't think MK should be in his own tier unless it is also with Snake / Diddy / maybe Falco...

I like the positioning of most people, but dropping everyone a full tier just seems silly.

Kirby and Rob seem a bit too low, Peach is WAY too low. Link isn't the 2nd worse. MK shouldn't be in his own tier...

Things I like: Marth, IC, and Pit moving up. DeDeDe moving down. Falcon / Ness moving up in the low tiers.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm actually surprised people think Zelda's better than Link.

Zelda's only good on wifi. :bee:
Even there, she's more annoying than good.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
In Many Tourney Threads: WAH SONIC IS LOW TIER LET ME USE HIM

Strangely, it will all be from Kai.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Rob should definatly be higher, ecspecially higher than tlink, hes so ghey and he has many moves which he can use in different situations, and usually he doesnt have to approach, tbh id put him after Dedede, but thats just me.

My only other concern would be Zelda, srsly Zelda should be 5+ higher at least.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
A few of my concerns, take them with a grain of salt. Opinions just like everyone else's:

Ike is too good for low tier and too bad for anything else.

PT is seriously too low, BBR members are severely underrating this character.

Marth is a tier too high.

Peach is better than ROB and Kirby.

Game and Watch is mid tier.

ZSS is more viable than TL, but both are too high.

Ness is still too low (but only a little too low).

Zelda isn't third worst. Bandwagon ftl.

A little surprised Pikachu hasn't fallen. I understand that he's theoretically good, but Pikachu players aren't exactly tearing **** up. Where are the results?

Olimar is overrated.

Link is too low.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Toon Link escaped the wrath of the Triforce of Shame because he was too small and when the Triforce came at him to trap and bind him, he slipped right through the center unscathed.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
The Zelda characters are naturally bad because preserving each character's unique mechanics and flavor was more imporant to this game's design team than balance. Slow movement and cludgy mechanics and recovery make sense from a character design perspective but not really a balance one.

IE, Ganon, Link, and Zelda were bound to be bad. MK is good because his character traits (outside of the smash universe) are intrinsically good.

Then you have characters like Snake. WTF?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Haha, Ness moved up, but he's still in E tier. Happy to see that it says he's Mid. C:

Coney

Smash Master
MK da bess mayne, he deeed it

also glad to see you guys now realize how much ddd sucks! hurrah!

also is zelda really that bad?

Sharky

Smash Master
Pit, Ike, MK, Bowser, and Marth are the only glaring errors that bother me.
if by mentioning ike you mean (and I know you don't >_>) he's too low, then yes.

I also think bowser shouldn't be in middle, and marth maybe a couple spots lower? I dunno, I just think mk beats him too badly for him to be so high.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok for the people who are asking how bad is Zelda:

Wario, in the air, moves faster horizontally left or right, than she can RUN.

This means that Wario TECHNICALLY is an impossible matchup for her as she literally cannot catch him lol. There are a lot of characters with good aerials, who are also fairly mobile in the air, that can mimic what Wario does, walling her at appropriate times when needed.

You can SDI and punish her Smash attacks (Dsmash you can tech in place and punish, assuming the first kick is what hits you). Which means one of her most redeeming qualities (Not too shabby smash attacks) is actually quite exploitable.

PEOPLE, THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU KNOW.

link2702

Smash Champion
link zelda and ganon are now all one great big sad happy family in the triforce tier now X3

pit mains in america need to look more closely to japanese pit mains, there is a reason he's top tier there....

Tien2500

Smash Lord
Well, Snake IS a WTF character. If his Smash incarnation was 100% accurate to the Metal Gear series, he would need to be banned.
Unless other characters were 100% accurate to their games too. Metroid Samus would kill Metal Gear snake.

Oh and Zelda is pretty bad. A defensive character who can't force an approach. Even if you couldn't DI/tech her smashes she'd be in bad shape.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
TRIFORCE TIERRRRRRR

Ganon really does deserve his own tier though. He is really, truly, just that bad. :/

CF is overhyped.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, isn't this a ****ed up predicament for Kirby, below ZSS and Toon Link. This is what happens when most Kirby mains are MIA in tournaments. T_T

Glad to see Ness rise, but Mario and King Dedede.... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom