• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wait, I thought Reflex using CF seriously was a one-time joke...
It wasn't a joke, but I don't use him very much now. I really like Samus.

If it hasn't been changed, my new characters are Wario/PT/Samus.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I'm surprised no one in the top ten list uses pikachu. It's a shame. Who is the top pika player in Alabama?

popsofctown

Smash Champion
DanGR plays pikachu more than anyone else in alabama i'd say, he's on the top ten with his other characters

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
DanGR, PIKACHU DITTOS ON FD

i play everyone in the game except lucario and falcon. but my snake is what got me on this list :-D

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
DanGR is the best Pikachu player? But he doesn't even main him =(

I think I've played his pikachu. I don't remember who won.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
DanGR is the best Pikachu player? But he doesn't even main him =(

I think I've played his pikachu. I don't remember who won.
You should go to more tournaments and try to take that spot, as well as somewhere on the Power Rankings.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
munkus is a professional arguer. He should come with a disclaimer: "The views and opinions of munkus beaver presented herein do not necessarily reflect those of the Alabama Brawl Power Rankings panel." Umm, bottom line... try to not get frustrated from arguing with him. :p His methods may be a little different from the norm, but (theONEjanitor's words) "the criteria for the list was lax."
Ur pic is F***ing hilarious!!!

Yeah, if I can get a ride. I should probably start planning.
I heard ur REALLY freakin good...we need to fight sometime.

BTW Reflex, vids are up on the old and new thread in the 1st post. I'll also PERSONALLY MAKE SURE THERE ARE VIDS AT THE NEXT TOURNEY.

:)

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
I don't think anyone really plays him that regularly goes to Brawl tournaments in Alabama.
dont worry, im starting to go to more alabama tournaments (when there are tournaments in alabama), hopefully ill start going to waba as well but not until i get financial issues straightened out

DanGR plays pikachu more than anyone else in alabama i'd say, he's on the top ten with his other characters
this is because i am currently an unknown

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
dont worry, im starting to go to more alabama tournaments (when there are tournaments in alabama), hopefully ill start going to waba as well but not until i get financial issues straightened out

this is because i am currently an unknown
Lol. I'll take you on.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
This I cannot disagree with, even though I like Brawl more than Melee...

As soon as ANY1 tells me some of the major Bama tourneys Ill be comin from FL with 10 people(at least)
lol, Major Bama tournaments are like minor Florida smashfests, and are usually in mid-northern part. It would always be nice to have more though.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
reimeii has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like wesley snipes
srsly
lol, he actually does. :laugh:

Also, you five should update the list, I think some people on it (Dangr) have moved up lol. Its been like 3 months since the last update anyways. You should probably update even if this list doesnt change at all.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
predictions for next iteration of this list:
moogle, mahgnittoc, elev8 all move up

everyone on this list is so close in skill its hard to tell who's better than who.

elev8 definitely needs to move up at the very least.

but there's only been a couple tournaments since we made this list...reflex and will have solidified their spots at 1 and 2.
the tuscaloosa tournament had interesting results due to will and george not being there to eliminate everyone
danGR has been beasting lately, so theres an argument for him moving up
we'll see how AL does at final round, and then probably update this after the next AL tournament

Top Bottom