• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
since when did this turn in the merge debate hall and stop being the PR THREAD!

UPDATE IT TODAY MOTHER****ERS OR IM QUITTING SMASH!

AND IM BRINGING ELEV8 WITH ME!
Hey, that would mean I wouldn't have to deal with that stupid ICs vs Pika matchup anymore :laugh:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Besides Calvin, and sometimes Lounis and gang coming to AL, and Billy, Elev8, and Flexy goin to GA, AL barely plays GA and vice versa. Why would you want to merge the PR? Sounds silly...... LETS MERGE ALL OF THE ATLANTIC SOUTH, GUYS, SO THERE'S MORE COMPETITION!!! WE CAN MAKE IT TOP 35. lul

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
alabama is so ****ing ********. this pr **** used to be ****ing simple just vote and then make a list its not ****ing hard
what the hell are you people EVEN arguing about. its a simple concept. vote and then make a list.

VOTE
TALLY VOTES
MAKE A LIST

you have been bickering for ninetteen pages about NOTHING

Winnar

Smash Lord
alabama is so ****ing ********. this pr **** used to be ****ing simple just vote and then make a list its not ****ing hard
what the hell are you people EVEN arguing about. its a simple concept. vote and then make a list.

VOTE
TALLY VOTES
MAKE A LIST

you have been bickering for ninetteen pages about NOTHING
Actually we've been waiting for 8 pages for you to update the OP

with this:

THE ALABAMA BRAWL POWER RANKINGS

#1 REFLEX

#2 ELEV8

#3 Will_

#3 Billy

#5 GEORGE

#6 KOLA

#7 MUNKUS

#8 CHEAP PEACH

#9 ZERO GAMER

#10 DanGR

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
After update, or if I make another thread we need to get on aim or something and just discuss just for an amount of time how we're going to actually make this a bit more organized. <.<;; so we can avoid this for next update.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I place higher consistently than Cheap Peach and I beat him and other players that he can't beat.

Munkus is plain inactive, so I do not know what to say.

About Kola, I changed my mind because, while I consistenly beat him and place higher (if only because we end up playing at some point), he has proven himself much more capable in beating the people I have had trouble against, namely Elev8.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Can a mod lock this thread to prevent bumping like that? ^

We have a new PR thread.

Top Bottom