• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Prices for me are stupid high for some reason...I'm going to station right now and looking for cheaper options, I'll keep you updated!

Tamoo

Smash Master
tomorrow at 10pm man, and cool, I really don't mind teaming with anyone, tuna if he's up for it cos pokéteam should be jokes.

And yeah, dyou need me to bring sleeping shiz or not?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If Jo3 doesn't win this then lul at the community.

Look forward to seeing Jo3 beating Tamoo this time, unless Tamoo actually goes peach then I just look forward to seeing what it's like since EVERYONE has said that it's terrible so either way I am in for a few of the lulz from the results and videos.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hopefully book later even tho might have to pay more then I wanted, will be arriving late tho, will let you know :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
If Jo3 doesn't win this then lul at the community.

Look forward to seeing Jo3 beating Tamoo this time, unless Tamoo actually goes peach then I just look forward to seeing what it's like since EVERYONE has said that it's terrible so either way I am in for a few of the lulz from the results and videos.
Alan > Joe I think :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Your opinion obviously doesn’t count though, you’ve been known to suck up to him a lot, prob something to do with you being good friends with him since we all know what that does to your opinion of how good someone is lol :) but yeah it will be fun to see the results of this anyway.

Hopefully his matches get recorded so we can actually see how good he is since people talk but could be talking rubbish and I think he would get ***** by a few of our up and comers :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ok have you played him at all? No? thought not. Just thought I'd clear that up for everyone ;)
Actually I have played him like once when he went sheik because he did not want to do a peach ditto.

Nice attempt though, since you said I haven't played him at all I just thought i'd clear that up for everyone but mostly you ;)

Sorry for spoiling you riding Alan as usual though, next time I will just let your riding flow.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
i'm not riding prof bens a ****** imo loool

+ he blocked me on here so he cant see what im saying hahahahahahahhahaha

Kone

Smash Master
George - Tried ringing your mobile. Not sure if youve ran out of battery or turned it off lol. Let me know if you still want to go to joes today as im willing to drive us both up. Just need to get yourself to stourbridge junction which isnt far from worscester (no changes) and a fiver return. Petrol then be a tenner-ish. Should be cheaper than whatever you were going to book. Let me know.

Im not going to be online much so if u read this contact me on my mob or if you cant get through try 07831346517

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i'm not riding prof bens a ****** imo loool

+ he blocked me on here so he cant see what im saying hahahahahahahhahaha
loool Ben is such a baby if he really blocked you Willz.
Ben's always getting his emotions in the way of things and even when they are minor things, I would hate to be in his shoes lol.

J03

Smash Master
iron man, the ultimate test of enduration and consistancy, results.

1 AmcD - 24 points
2 Jo3 - 20 points
3 Tuna - 19 points
4 Tamoo - 9 points
5.5 Aiko - 7 points
5.5 Bullet Bill - 7 points
7 Blinky- 6 points
8 Shadows - 3 points
9 Asia - 1 point (divided by 4 billion)

Brado

Smash Lord
Nice to see Tuna doing well, gives us some idea of his skill level.

@VA
Someone from New York studying somewhere in Scotland for a year, he's confirmed for GTS iirc

edit:
**** joe beat me too it >_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Shadow was telling me how good Tuna was so I'm not surprised at this...

But seriously where's George lol

J03

Smash Master
Doubles Results

1st-Alan+Joe(Seamen)
2nd-Tamoo+Tuna(Purple ****)
3rd-Ant+Blinky(Team Dominos)
4th-Ed+Ben(Back To School)
5th-Shadows+Cookie(Team ****)

L-J

Smash Ace
Couldn't make it Willz :( going to see LJ on tues-weds tho :)
:) So you're confirmed then George - I'm looking forward to it. If I can get Hugo (Frugs) and GM Jack round on the Tuesday night we can have a proper mini fest like when Tamoo was here. Also this Tuna guy sounds intriguing - hopefully I'll get the chance to play him in London.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
iron man, the ultimate test of enduration and consistancy, results.

1 AmcD - 24 points
2 Jo3 - 20 points
3 Tuna - 19 points
4 Tamoo - 9 points
5.5 Aiko - 7 points
5.5 Blinky - 7 points
7 Bullet Bill - 6 points
8 Shadows - 3 points
9 Asia - 1 point (divided by 4 billion)
Jo3 and Alan placed above Tuna = Tuna being no threat lol.

lol @ Top 5 comment, who does he play anyway?
And im guessing no matches were recorded of him.

Bullet Bill seems to have grown terrible....letting the crap Blinky place above him....talk about stepping down.

Jo3 - Since you predict him placing top 5 does this mean you predict him placing above you lol?

J03

Smash Master
i dunno pro, he really is sick but he hasnt too much tourney exp. i really dont wanna say much more, he is coming to gt2, decide for yourself then plox. All ill say is dont go to sleep on him lol, and youll see why he finished 4th when you see the matches rofl

Singles results.

1 AmcD
2 Jo3
3 Kone
4 Tuna
5 Ant
5 Tamoo
7 Blinky
7 Ben
9 Shadows
9 Cookie

VA

Smash Hero
If he placed below Kone, Jo3 and AmcD, he is not a threat to the top players. I'm sure he's decent though.

J03

Smash Master
VA: Tuna decided to go pichu in his last game against me and jiggs in his last game against ed. he probably shouldnt have lost to either of us. plus his falcon is scary and sooo good. SOOOOOO GOOD

SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

also go to hell im going to **** you next time we play =P

Top Bottom