• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
obviously most of you have forgotten of puffy, my goldfish in liverpool that travelled to bolton for smash... and died....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just dont think there is that many OoL players to travel prof ;)
lol I knew someone was going to sya this which is why I said 'out of London people step up your quantity.'

It was a northern joke, so you would not understand prof.

It was meant to only be taken as a joke and not in any way reflect on recent events.
Of course it was Blinky :)

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
I might come to this, on saturday, but i'd have to back to mine in the evening =/
which means I MAY BE ABLE TO HOUSE SATURDAY NIGHT for anyone who needs it, you'lll have to brave the 192 back though... =]

Aiko

Smash Champion
This may be getting a bit crowded with 11, never mind 12+... also, i dont think me and joe can house for the friday night so if you do plan on coming, you'd have to arrive early saturday and leave sunday or monday.

i'll see what joe says.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think it's pretty obvious I won't be able to make this now but is there gonna be any recording equipement there so I can sit home and watch the matches and chill like a mofo.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I think i heard both joe and tamoo say something about having recording equipment, beyond that I don't know

Aiko

Smash Champion
we can probs get recording. Is someone bringing a laptop or something?

shame we cant do livestream. that would be awesome

J03

Smash Master
ill ask tamoo to bring his recording equipment.

i actually have recording stuff here but no software. i could probs download like but to where o_0. meh need laptops =(

J03

Smash Master
im really sorry guys, but due to how small my place is i absolutely wont go past 10.

thats

myself
ant
alan
blinky
cookie
tamoo
tuna
shadows
yeniths
willz.

my apoligises to ben, chaz and others but its really not fair on my flatmates.

i will possibly host another (although hopefully smaller) fest 2 weeks before gt2.

If anyone wishes to come to that say so now haha.

as for housing:

Alan tuna sshadows cookie and tamoo will be staying at mine

blinky yens and willz wil be staying at ants.

If you find your sleeping really dirubted for whatever reason and wish to sleep at the other place then let us know and we'll try and switch you with someone.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Recording with commentary ftw.

Looking forward to seeing them though, hopefully a GOOD amount of matches get recorded and all the important matches do.....cos that's what recording is all about.

And make the matches interesting guys lol :).

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol why do you have to have that picture on the 1st post xD. I actually may think about coming dono yet.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
No Joe! Hold the next one two weeks AFTER gt2, so that I'll be around to **** y'all!

Or just another one, whatever, we should get some games in whilst I'm up for Easter.

Tamoo

Smash Master
heyy sorry you guys trying to get through to me on msn, literally had no internet for like a week and probs won't for a while :/
At least i've got work to satisfy my virtual needs

COEY

Smash Lord
i've got the disk for the recording software joe, i just forgot it last time, so yea remind me and i will bring that.

i know i'm not on that list but seen as how im part of the family i'm gonna be making the fest. sort of a guest appearance. tho about thursday im not sure whats happening yet, i gotta pick my brother up from school before i can go anywhere, so it depends on my effort on the day as well as how late it is by the time i can set off. also if i have the money. applied for an apprentiship at manchester met tho so might be seeing more of you soon mate.

J03

Smash Master
good to hear mate ^_^. dont worry if you cant make thursday if youre making the weekend. gonna be cramped as **** though. never had more then 3 stay over, let alone 5 or 6 o___0

J03

Smash Master
Just a few things to all that are attending.

Hygiene- everyone should bring their own towels and toiletries, i WILL NOT have my place reeking anymore then it has too. On that note i expect everyone to shower the night before they set off, thanks in advance lol.

Sleeping gear. I have some sleeping gear but it wont spread around everyone. Tuna, Shadows, Cookie, Ben and Yentihs please bring some sleeping stuff if you can.

I will also be collecting £1 of everyone to put towards electric, water, toliet paper e.t.c.

we will have 3 setups, thanks go to ant and andy for helping me with this.
On the saturday will be running:-

1-2pm: Crews, NW vs the world.

3pm: Singles

6pm: Doubles

7pm: Ironman

I may switch the order around depending on how people feel.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Just a few things to all that are attending.

Hygiene- everyone should bring their own towels and toiletries, i WILL NOT have my place reeking anymore then it has too. On that note i expect everyone to shower the night before they set off, thanks in advance lol.

Sleeping gear. I have some sleeping gear but it wont spread around everyone. Tuna, Shadows, Cookie, Ben and Yentihs please bring some sleeping stuff if you can.

I will also be collecting £1 of everyone to put towards electric, water, toliet paper e.t.c.

we will have 3 setups, thanks go to ant and andy for helping me with this.
On the saturday will be running:-

1-2pm: Crews, NW vs the world.

3pm: Singles

6pm: Doubles

7pm: Ironman

I may switch the order around depending on how people feel.
want me to bring a setup? Anything?

Aiko

Smash Champion
no need to bring anything. we have enough setups now.

have you booked?

btw i was thinking

Crews, ironman, doubles then singles

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Ironman makes more sense after the other events/later in the evening, it won't affect the other events that way, and its more demanding later in the evening.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
What you got in mind for friday?

Also, it's only £1, it's not like he's asking for alot, so I don't mind paying if it stops others complaning.

Kone

Smash Master
lol you know im right joe ;) toilet roll is he only decent excuse for the quid thing. Other than if you use flatmates milk or w/e. The quid per person is always a decent way to make a sly tenner or so towards beers rofl =p

J03

Smash Master
honestly its just to shut my flatmates up haha, its going straight in our flat money jar (which i never get to use but put most of the money in >_> seriously how ****ed is that) and what they do with it is none of my buisness. its kinda like blackmail because so many people are coming.

anyone wanna go half on a twenty bag this weekend?

Top Bottom