• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
I just realized Pittsburgh is going to have more tournaments than Philly has had this season.

And I thought Pittsburgh was the brawl ghost town of PA.... :awesome:

mib004

Smash Ace
its going to be like a top 5 ranking this season right? lol only like 4 people have been to almost 1 or 2 tourneys how will this work?

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
The season has been active since Pound 5 if i recall correctly. After CoT 5 I will have been to 3 tournies.. I think PA will have at least 6 or 7 active people AT LEAST.

I've been to Pound 5, KTAR 5, and CoT 5. I'll be posting my wins/losses after this weekend's festivities.

M@v

Subarashii!
Pretty sure Hope 3 is going to be the last tourney of the season since its next week and since West/Central PA + some philly guys are trying to make it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Time to do the Season Ending Info and such....

Tournaments:
CoT5
AXS2
KTAR5

Wins:
Kingtoon :falco: / :metaknight: vs :toonlink:
Inui :metaknight: vs :metaknight:
Jtails :falco: / :metaknight: vs :metaknight:
NO-ID :falco: / :metaknight: vs :samus2: / :sheik:
Dr. Grandpa :falco: / :metaknight: vs :dk2:
PikaPika! :metaknight: vs :pikachu2:
TUSM :falco: vs :dedede:
Vibe :falco: vs :marth:
D1 :falco: vs :falco:
Clai :falco: / :ike: vs :ganondorf:
Supreme Dirt :falco: vs :pt:

Losses:
San :falco: vs :ike:
Keitaro :falco: vs :falco:
Anti :falco: vs :metaknight:
Mew2King :falco: vs :metaknight:
Gunblade :metaknight: vs :marth: / :metaknight:

M@v

Subarashii!
Alright this is up to date. I still got /hope 3 this weekend(And I hope you guys do too; I really want to see Philly show up and do work against OH/MI). Characters shown are the ones I used to help win. In losses its the characters they used against me.

Tourneys
KTAR5
Smash Nation 2
COT5
(Hope 3 wins/losses will be added after this weekend)

Wins: (characters are ones I used to win)
Bionic Sonic:fox:
Floun-Dan:fox:
Atlantic Lizard RSG:fox:
Argent Stew:fox::metaknight:
Blue Rogue:fox::falco:
Phoenix Lord:metaknight:
Greek Falcon(Forfeit)
Supreme Dirt:fox:
Dank:metaknight:
Clai:metaknight:
Umbra:metaknight:

Losses: (Characters are ones I lost to)
Pwii:metaknight:
Will:dk2:
Blue Rogue :popo::wario:
Nuke:diddy:
Pink Fresh:lucas:
Tin Man:olimar:
Vex:metaknight:
Sails:diddy:

Chibo can you check the cot5 bracket to see if I beat dank? He was lucario, but I'm having a mental block and I'm not 100% sure if it was dank or someone else.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Pound 5
AXS 2
BBC
KTAR 5
COT5

Wins:
Kirinblaze :dedede:
GIMR :toonlink:
D. Disciple :toonlink:
D1 :toonlink:
Dr. Grandpa :toonlink:
Pika Pika :toonlink:
Cura :toonlink:
Kadaj :toonlink:
Player 1 :toonlink:
Dtorr :toonlink:
2link121 :toonlink:
Seibrik :toonlink:
Luckay4Lyphe :toonlink: :kirby2:
Punishment Divine :toonlink: :dedede:
Kai x2 :toonlink: :kirby2:
Izumi :toonlink:
Tin Man :toonlink:

Losses:
Anti
Fatal
San
Xzax
M2K
Siebrik
Logic
Jtails
Shugo
Junebug

*Super Fixed

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well, that time has come

After living here for the most part of the last 5 years, I'm moving out of Philly for good (for now) tomorrow

I moved here when I started college 5 years ago, which is also when I started competitive Smash

Now that I have graduated and don't have a job here, I'm moving home. I don't know what will come of Philly smash. It's already died quite a lot to be honest, but I wonder how it will be after this. I also wonder how my competitive smash will be after this, since I won't be near anyone to practice consistently.

I have my south jersey fusion venue, so I suppose I can continue to host all the time if people want

But yea, unless in the future unless I get a high paying job in the area, I'll be living in south jersey

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, that time has come

After living here for the most part of the last 5 years, I'm moving out of Philly for good (for now) tomorrow

I moved here when I started college 5 years ago, which is also when I started competitive Smash

Now that I have graduated and don't have a job here, I'm moving home. I don't know what will come of Philly smash. It's already died quite a lot to be honest, but I wonder how it will be after this. I also wonder how my competitive smash will be after this, since I won't be near anyone to practice consistently.

I have my south jersey fusion venue, so I suppose I can continue to host all the time if people want

But yea, unless in the future unless I get a high paying job in the area, I'll be living in south jersey
You want, like, a melodramatic song in the background or something?

mib004

Smash Ace
Pa shouldnt even have ranking i mean

kt
vex
xzax
chibo
MAV

that's what top five looks going to somehow look like lol. y'all should just rank 5 and that's it nobody plays.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Hey guys, didn't want to spam the forums so I'm posting this here with the hopes that you guys could spread it around for me.

I just launched a new website called www.jabsy.com It's basically a location based service that lets you view/post messages in a geographical area, and then view them by sorting them however you would like. You can vote them up and everything too, it's pretty cool.

Anyways, as some people have pointed out to me, it can be used as a great marketing/advertisement tool for things like....SMASH TOURNAMENTS! Plus it's also fun to use, but without a bunch of people, it's kind of lame.

You guys should check it out and maybe see if you generate a big enough crowd to make decent use out of it. Let me know what you think.

If a mod wants to delete this, I guess they can, lol...........jk no you can't.

M@v

Subarashii!
Pa shouldnt even have ranking i mean

kt
vex
xzax
chibo
MAV

that's what top five looks going to somehow look like lol. y'all should just rank 5 and that's it nobody plays.
I get the feeling you think I shouldnt be ranked. I don't know why, maybe its because you inflated my name or something =P

I actually got legit wins this season and I'm not done. One tourney to go tomorrow. I'll be the first one to admit I don't have them in the quantity kt and the others do, but I still got them.

Also Mib I've yet to play you in a serious match. We should mm sometime :)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I get the feeling you think I shouldnt be ranked. I don't know why, maybe its because you inflated my name or something =P

I actually got legit wins this season and I'm not done. One tourney to go tomorrow. I'll be the first one to admit I don't have them in the quantity kt and the others do, but I still got them.

Also Mib I've yet to play you in a serious match. We should mm sometime :)
no **** talk but your skill level shouldn't be top 5. You couldn't even make it into bracket.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
so do people from state college have 3 tournies now?

or are we jus gonna finish rankings next week after vex comes from that hawaii tourny.

should be the later imo

_umbra_

Smash Champion
i got one but i'm not going to any more until maybe ktar ^_^

then again, how i played at cot5 I shouldn't even be top 10 lmfao

Top Bottom