• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey did u kno that my record vs the kid is 5-1 tourney and mmz the only time he beat me was like 2yrs ago -_-

I wonder why u talk down to me when im better then him

For instance, im a guy who picked up mk in oct while he mained him all his life and i caught up to him and then surpassed his skill.. This showing that A) mk is easy and B) skill wise i am bettter....and u say it like i havent taken u to game 3 (even if i got 3stocked by ur ddd with snake) and like dm didnt go mario one of the matches vs xzax wolf..on top of that i took lee martin to game 3 last stock last hit same goes for shadow....xzax is at a road block b/c he chocks and relys on mk more then skill and even wen he gets past it he still has things to learn..

stp being ********.

NOt hating on the kid i think he has his moments but dont say dumb ****

Xzax > Smurf.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I am the 4th best player in NJ. I don't care about your ******** insults, lol.

Please up the amount of our planned MK ditto to $10.
i will do so if i have mastered this thing called a GC controller or have my classic controller wen i see u

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
dextasmurf

come to my region and fight me, rematch time, I came to your region

Inui, come back to my region and fight me, rematch time.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Smurf catching Xzax just proves how broken a char mk is. I still think Xzax is better though. But I do agree Xzax falls into rolling dsmash habits when he is losing.
It doesn't prove how broken the character is, it shows Smurf is improving while Xzax really isn't, which is annoying. I looooooooooove that Smurf is improving so much, but I'm displeased that Xzax isn't.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You know what i think it is? And most of U.F.B was talking about it the other day. Xzax was the best for a while. Now alot of us improved and he stayed the same. Probably because he doesn't think he needs to practice.(Or didn't back then. Im sure he knows he has to now) I fully believe Xzax is going to outplace smurf this season now that he knows he isn't lightyears ahead of everyone anymore.

Dam right ;] Atleast I lost to somebody that was sober, whats your excuse? ;]

Um Vex has officialy earned Box status for this powerful post. **** was too good!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You know what i think it is? And most of U.F.B was talking about it the other day. Xzax was the best for a while. Now alot of us improved and he stayed the same. Probably because he doesn't think he needs to practice.(Or didn't back then. Im sure he knows he has to now) I fully believe Xzax is going to outplace smurf this season now that he knows he isn't lightyears ahead of everyone anymore.

Um Vex has officialy earned Box status for this powerful post. **** was too good!
They're currently at equal footing imo, so it's really anybodys game to improve and become better then the other.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i say 6th in nj
And I don't care because I know I'm fourth out of the active players and anyone that thinks something different is wrong, lol.

Who cares who is better you both play a broken character anyway ;)
Falco is also top tier.

Not at the same level as Metaknight.
No.

I agree.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
imo someones biggest downfall is overconfidence. If Xzax thought at any given time that he didn't need 2 practice for anyone then he needs to fix that b4 being able to reach his max potential. That will sadly block him from doing so... imo anyway.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I'm confident, but I'm also dedicated to training.
Good, it means ur concious that u need 2 keep up ur skills because ur not the best in the world and need 2 constantly improve. That's the way it should be

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LAMBO IS HERE!!!
@VEX that come back had me in tears lmao!! That shot he threw was pretty strong but you came back with the uppercut.

@Squall That last Squall post was not Squall but MIB so thanks INUI for showing true dominance (tell me exactly how to play that matchup). Yeah but its not official yet but SQUALL MAY BE GOING TO MLG! HOORAY!! O and that Ninja link falco stuff yea he got me good but if you look in between the lines i got bull**** in both matches but i was still kicking his ***. Bet ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. THAT WAS THE FIRST FALCO I HAVE EVER PLAYED AND COMPLETLY DID NOT KNOW THE MATCHUP BUT BE SURE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Plus i hate chaingrab with a passion and it sucks out all my player energy just sitting helplessly for it to end but lol Ninja link sucks.

Top Bottom