• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Says the guy who came down to florida for a con....
You don't seriously think I would travel across the country just for that. It was a nice coincidence, though. Too bad they adopted those stick-up-your-butt rules that none of the kiddies can deviate from.

Also, still trying to get this account banned, but nobody has the cohones to do it for me. You'd think insulting the moderators directly would do it. Spineless nerds, I guess.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
At MLG I had a very hard bracket due to random seeding. I almost beat Atomsk both rounds(ESP. round 2) beat 2 people then 2-0'd smash64(top ness) and almost beat a top wario named blue rogue (2-1 last hit) an beat Lie in a $5 mm so I didn't do too bad XD

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I was wondering, is there anybody in or around Northumberland County that I could carpool with to Apex?

I didn't see a thread for it and this seemed like the best place to ask. If anybody can help please send me a PM, I'd really appreciate it.

M@v

Subarashii!
If I wouldn't of choked vs fonz, this would of been my winners bracket:

-Ninjalink
-GIMR(mains my hard counter)
-Tyrant

I feel I had a solid chance vs Ninjalink(yes, I said that). I really don't care if he beat Keitaro twice with R.O.B. I watched that set and I feel keitaro wasn't camping nearly enough as he needed to. GIMR I don't know because I would of have had to use marth and/or mk, and I would of very likely been taking my trip to losers vs tyrant(if i hadn't already) unless some crazy **** happened.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
If I wouldn't of choked vs fonz, this would of been my winners bracket:

-Ninjalink
-GIMR(mains my hard counter)
-Tyrant

I feel I had a solid chance vs Ninjalink(yes, I said that). I really don't care if he beat Keitaro twice with R.O.B. I watched that set and I feel keitaro wasn't camping nearly enough as he needed to. GIMR I don't know because I would of have had to use marth and/or mk, and I would of very likely been taking my trip to losers vs tyrant(if i hadn't already) unless some crazy **** happened.
he probably would have eaten you with IC's, ninjalink has an IC's mang.

M@v

Subarashii!
Really? He has an Icys? Dammit ;_;.

Well, I would of went Marth/mk if he used them. Dunno how that would of went though, considering my Marth isnt really close to my Falco in terms of skill.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I'm sorry Mav lol, but there's no way you could have beaten NinjaLink. He has an answer for your everything lol

M@v

Subarashii!
My falco would have a good shot vs his diddy/rob, but icys just **** falco THAT hard. And my secondaries probably arent good enough yet.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
M@V.......confidence is key but players like NL are so smart and have SO much match-up exp. and especially him, he has so many characters I don't think you would stand a chance. Your deff. not bad but not near on his level yet.

M@v

Subarashii!
@ Chibo Im actually not convinced pika vs falco is unwinnable for falco...yet.(a falco took a game off esam at MLG: I've beaten several pikas that know the cg.) But its definitely Falco's second-hardest matchup behind Ice Climbers.

@xzax. I never said I'd win either. The only way to tell these things is to actually play.

But NL better not go D3 on me LoL :p.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
At MLG I had a very hard bracket due to random seeding. I almost beat Atomsk both rounds(ESP. round 2) beat 2 people then 2-0'd smash64(top ness) and almost beat a top wario named blue rogue (2-1 last hit) an beat Lie in a $5 mm so I didn't do too bad XD
sighhh u got beat pretty soundly game 1 and almost won game 2 vs atomsk, not sure where u think u almost beat him game 1..................wen u stp chocking maybe u can become better but u rely on mk more then skill

@Mav because u beat him in a friendly (DDD) -_-...NL would **** ur ballz off and then hand them baq to u to b nice srry lol..good **** on beating chibo 2 def unexpected..

@KT stp losing to scrubby mkz like sin esp for 20bucks it makes me sad

@SMurf stp chocking vs pro mkz (LEE martin) game 3 last hit wen ur up 2 stocks and not camping game 1 with a 100% lead on hunger with 1min 20sec left u fing sucky ******..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I MM like anyone, not just great matchups for my character lol (not saying this to you kingtoon, i just mean that i think ppl do this in general)

i just wouldnt MM like a DDD probably lol, but bring on the MKs

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...u rely on mk more then skill

Hey did you know Xzax is better than you at Smash?

I wonder why so many of you talk down to Xzax when he's better than you.

For instance, you're a guy that switched to MK and started doing better. Xzax has been using MK from the start and always did well and is still better than you with MK and has another character he can beat decent players in tournament with. And you're going to say he relies more on MK than skill?

Stop being ********.

I MM like anyone, not just great matchups for my character lol (not saying this to you kingtoon, i just mean that i think ppl do this in general)

i just wouldnt MM like a DDD probably lol, but bring on the MKs
I will MM you with Snake or MK.

Also...Pit.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

For instance, you're a guy that switched to MK and started doing better. Xzax has been using MK from the start and always did well and is still better than you with MK and has another character he can beat decent players in tournament with. And you're going to say he relies more on MK than skill?

Stop being ********.

Also...Pit.
Lol, you'd actually be surprised.

Xzax falls into dumb MK habits when he chokes, like rolling and spamming downsmash lol!

Right now Xzax's MK is barely better, but if he doesn't improve soon Smurf is going to surpass him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Xzax can beat dmbrandon and take me to game three last hit when he doesn't choke.

Pardon a child for getting nervous? :confused:

I'm confident in Xzax remaining better than Smurf.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Xzax can beat dmbrandon and take me to game three last hit when he doesn't choke.

Pardon a child for getting nervous? :confused:

I'm confident in Xzax remaining better than Smurf.
I'm not at this point, he's seriously not improving while Smurf constantly is.

And the choking thing for him is like, almost ever important match hes in for like 50% of the match ;[

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

Stop being ********.

Also...Pit.
Hey did u kno that my record vs the kid is 5-1 tourney and mmz the only time he beat me was like 2yrs ago -_-

I wonder why u talk down to me when im better then him

For instance, im a guy who picked up mk in oct while he mained him all his life and i caught up to him and then surpassed his skill.. This showing that A) mk is easy and B) skill wise i am bettter....and u say it like i havent taken u to game 3 (even if i got 3stocked by ur ddd with snake) and like dm didnt go mario one of the matches vs xzax wolf..on top of that i took lee martin to game 3 last stock last hit same goes for shadow....xzax is at a road block b/c he chocks and relys on mk more then skill and even wen he gets past it he still has things to learn..

stp being ********.

NOt hating on the kid i think he has his moments but dont say dumb ****

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I think I'm beginning to improve again.....I can feel it...especially after this weekend.

smurf you are not better then me, at most ill give you even.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Fury best MK in PA! lol
false false false. dont get 3-0d by someone u beat
@xzax in an overall status im not, but i havent been playin mk as long as u have and in 7months have caught up to you....and for last season did better then you, and i dont intend on not improving, but im a man of action not words so0o0 for now u got it sir....

Top Bottom