• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Ebo 09 proves the game is far from dead
when your top 3 players who have SIGNIFICANTLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE MOLDING OF THE GAME from day 1(sanford, yipes, jwong) say that its dead(all on diff occasions) , im pretty sure that it means something. Its not literally dead, but its really on its last legs. If marvel didn't have sponsor provided prize money allocated to it, no one would enter.

M@v

Subarashii!
ROFL no

Wario is still top imo. He'll rise again.
exactly why 2 ddds placed top 10 at mlg, and a 3rd was top 20.

Also, I'd call making half the cast unviable(some completely with an infinite) with one move a pretty darn good character.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
exactly why 2 ddds placed top 10 at mlg, and a 3rd was top 20.

Also, I'd call making half the cast unviable(some completely with an infinite) with one move a pretty darn good character.
He still has matchups where he gets completely *****, including against the best character in the game, MK.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk always uses MK/ICs/something for Dedede's terrible match-ups, which often is over half of his tournament sets. He basically just uses Dedede for Snake and Wario now, and sometimes Marth and ROB.

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
Figured I'd post here. I'm in the Lehigh Valley for the summer, and I'm looking for ppl to play melee with. I know you guys are out there. If you'd like to get some practice in (specifically before no johns). Shoot me an email at gunstaromega@gmail.com.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@Inui: We played ONCE at GOt milk -_- wen i mained pit...I GUESS u can count that but idk how much it says for RIGHT now...pretty confident id beat u in a ditto but too scared to put more then $5 on it :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Inui: We played ONCE at GOt milk -_- wen i mained pit...I GUESS u can count that but idk how much it says for RIGHT now...pretty confident id beat u in a ditto but too scared to put more then $5 on it :)
Um... When you're as good as Shadow, Atomsk, etc. at MK dittos, then you can be confident you'll beat me in them, until then you sound silly. >_>;

I'll gladly MM you in them for any amount, but at least $5.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Um... When you're as good as Shadow, Atomsk, etc. at MK dittos, then you can be confident you'll beat me in them, until then you sound silly. >_>;

I'll gladly MM you in them for any amount, but at least $5.
Smurf is getting really good actually, I could see him possibly taking a game, but I don't think he's better in the ditto then you though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm just honest. At least I'm not like other good players that hide all of their arrogance and elitism. You guys have no idea how arrogant and elitist some of them that appear all cute and cuddly and say nice stuff are, like Azen, Atomsk, Mew2King, etc. >_>;

Also, I'm much nicer than I used to be.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lol honestly inui I love the fact that ur soo honest about how you feel **** iz just makes me pumped to beat you :)..and I've taken shadow to last hit game 3 in a mm at VC so I'm ready for you.. The only thing I hate that you do is john after every loss(havent seen it lately though)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I haven't made johns in months besides like...going Ganondorf and just saying I was bad, lol.

Everyone is always pumped to beat me or whatever. I'm that good player everyone thinks they and their boys will beat, and that actually makes me a lot of money.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
You're just the guy everyone wants to lose, mostly b/c of the stuff you've posted here in the past, you know?

w/e, I hope we get to play a bunch when you move here, I never get mk ditto practice ^_^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm just honest. At least I'm not like other good players that hide all of their arrogance and elitism. You guys have no idea how arrogant and elitist some of them that appear all cute and cuddly and say nice stuff are, like Azen, Atomsk, Mew2King, etc. >_>;

Also, I'm much nicer than I used to be.
Yeah I can see you are very cool about things, from here I guess. : D

(basically thanks for not ignoring me :3 )

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Maybe in five years you can grow a mustache that sweet, too!

...or maybe you'll be driving across three states to play video games till you're 30. Who can say?

Top Bottom