• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
@ inui. Harrisburg is only about an hour from State College. We got a pretty good smash scene there, so feel free to come play us if you do move.

And I do hope you cant put your fists where your mouth's at fury.

mib004

Smash Ace
Inui you would be 3rd or 4th if you came to PA that's my opinion. You are an elite player, but I dont think you can beat squall and the fact that he plays snake he will beat better people than you, And when vex is on his game he is just sick nice. I just thik he is better than you. And xzax is also an elite mk he just been off the scene really. Smurf is also good so yeah. 3rd 4th or probably 5th.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui you would be 3rd or 4th if you came to PA that's my opinion. You are an elite player, but I dont think you can beat squall and the fact that he plays snake he will beat better people than you, And when vex is on his game he is just sick nice. I just thik he is better than you. And xzax is also an elite mk he just been off the scene really. Smurf is also good so yeah. 3rd 4th or probably 5th.
Yeah I would totally be 3rd, 4th, or 5th in a state that has no players better than me. That definitely makes sense and you're not being biased at all.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Inui would be 2nd at best. A serious Vex would beat Inui. Inui and Squall is 1-1 so there is no way to tell for sure who is better yet. Of course i got my bets on squall but thinking logically you can't count Inui out.

Inui can beat Chibo however Chibo can beat snakes. It would be interesting to see what place Inui would place.

Last i recall Xzax hasn't beat Inui yet. So why is he in the conversation?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I would beat a serious Vex. I've done it like 8 times if you count Ike vs Bowser in low tiers. My only loss ever was when I threw a set in order to watch him fight Mew2King in grand finals in low tiers. He was very serious last time and almost beat me with Pit and I'm pretty sure he's been serious every time in teams with his Dedede and GaW and I always won those.

I'm really confident, based on my records against PA players, I'd be ranked 1st. I'm not even trying to be cocky. I have big win streaks on all of PA's best players except Squall, who I'm 1-1 with.

mib004

Smash Ace
^^ Inui you do have a point. But I would still go for vex right now. And squall is getting better and better. And when you play xzax the matches be last hit 3rd game. I honestly think if u came to PA you would be third in PA.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Xzax only almost beat me one time, and it was like...my comeback tournament after quitting and not playing for a while. Every time besides that, it was very one-sided, and my skill in MK dittos has gone up tremendously, and dmbrandon and Shadow can vouch for that.

mib004

Smash Ace
Xzax only almost beat me one time, and it was like...my comeback tournament after quitting and not playing for a while. Every time besides that, it was very one-sided, and my skill in MK dittos has gone up tremendously, and dmbrandon and Shadow can vouch for that.
Yeah that's true. Inui your very good at the game no doubt. I still think you would be 3rd in our state.

Squall

And

Vex

Then it would be inui.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Everytime we play its 3rd game either last hit or close to last hit

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Everytime we play its 3rd game either last hit or close to last hit
Before Red Fusion 1, any time you took games or got close was the result of me SDing. That's a fact, lol. You actually did do really well at Red Fusion, though.

Chibo, I'm not trying to argue. I'm just bringing up records and facts and I think I have the best shot at being ranked 1st in PA next year when I move there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah just wait till you come and play and see what happens.

And Chibo why did you put FYC in front of your name haha

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah just wait till you come and play and see what happens.
I've played PA people a billion times already, lol. I always have since Melee.

Edit: I'm not 1-1 with Squall. I forgot I beat him at a tourney where my main was banned, lmao. I'm 2-1 with him.

POSITIVE RECORDS VS ALL OF PA IN SINGLES AND TEAMS WITH ONLY ONE LOSS IN SINGLES EVER. GET @ ME.

<3 PA, especially Vex, Xzax, and the Cheebs.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lets just wait until next year ok? No point worrying about this now. The elite in PA will very likely change by then anyway.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Why is this still going on......Jeez. Squall ***** Inui, now shut up.

inb4youhavenosayinthematterPAgarbgarbhahalolimainMK.

Also, how many of us are gonna be competiting in tournies next year? I won't.

M@v

Subarashii!
Have fun with what will probably be 6 viable characters instead of four this time. Maybe they will actually take more than 5 minutes to work our character balance this time around :).

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Are u honestly talking about char balance when u play smash?

And it kills me how people believe mvsc3 will be unbalance. If yall actually thought things through yall would know the only reason mvsc2 is so unbalanced is because it's nothing but a huge copy/past job from the older vs series. Why do u think over 3/4 of the marvel chars are x-men? On top of that because all they did was copy paste the sprties the capcom chars were doomed from the start seeing as how the marvel chars are much taller. So this leads to disjointed hitboxes and puts the smaller capcom chars at a HUGE disadvtage. This is the sole reason why mag/sent/storm/cable *****.

Now MVSC3 on the other hand is being built FROM THE GROUND UP. Every single char is completley new. Even the returning chars will have new movesets. It's running on a ENTIRELY new engine. Now will the be tiers/overpowered chars? Of course. Thats the nature of EVERY fighing game in existence. However i have no doubt capcom knows what they doing in terms of char balance.

And like i said at the beggining. Your talking about inbalance when u play smash? Lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Besides mk ****** both of them how are either one of those chars bad??

Im not disagreeing with you i just want to know why yall think. Or is mk ****** them the reason they are bad because of so many mk players?

M@v

Subarashii!
Justin Wong can make almost anyone viable in that game lol.

*Remembers the epic cyclops comeback*

Its just that MvC2's elite 4 are THAT much better than everyone else. Even the other viable characters.

Its an eye opener when you see a team that has someone other than Sentinel/cable/storm/magneto, or a team to set up an ironman infinite.

Yes, smash has about 6-10 viable characters, but thats out of 35, not out of about 50 something.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
marvel's metagame is team oriented

theres is no elite 4.

Cable isn't on par with storm or sent or even mag anymore. Cable doesnt exist in high level play. maybe on a ballsy counterpick.

Mag barely is on par(if at all) with storm and sent.

The most variation u will see in marvel is the assist character change.(capcom, psylocke, cyc, tronne, doom) but even then.....

its a dead game. standards are nowadays too high in the character development part of competitive fighters for it to have stayed alive. ppl want so much....balance character variety, cool looking mofos, the ability to play only one character, instant tourney scenes, online play, latters.............I bet the **** is tough for the developers.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
marvel's metagame is team oriented

theres is no elite 4.

Cable isn't on par with storm or sent or even mag anymore. Cable doesnt exist in high level play. maybe on a ballsy counterpick.

Mag barely is on par(if at all) with storm and sent.

The most variation u will see in marvel is the assist character change.(capcom, psylocke, cyc, tronne, doom) but even then.....

its a dead game. standards are nowadays too high in the character development part of competitive fighters for it to have stayed alive. ppl want so much....balance character variety, cool looking mofos, the ability to play only one character, instant tourney scenes, online play, latters.............I bet the **** is tough for the developers.
Watches Justin vs Sanford evo09*

:/

Top Bottom