• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, I realize this is pretty much a long shot... but will anyone be around the Erie, PA area this weekend? I am going to Erie for the whole weekend for my sister's med school graduation and basically... I only want to stick around for the ceremony. lol

If there is anybody around that area who would want to smash and would have me come chill any day this weekend, that would be awesome. Hit me back up if you are interested =)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll see you in losers semis

I need to be regional Chibo at MLG, not national chibo. National chibo doesn't have that great luck lol

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
dan vex tryna take my title >_<. Thx guys :')
Anyways what's this fusion 2 thing? Is gogeta and gotenks gonna be there?

Edit: I need to start reading the new pages.
But none of you guys are getting pass me in 2nd round losers.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Very high chance of me moving to PA next year, near Harrisburg or in it.
About half an hour from me I believe.

Me, Palpi, and Book of Alex (new player we've been playing with for awhile) will be hosting Melee smashfests/tournaments this summer if you ever feel like going to one.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And Inui I doubt it
I have dropped one set to a PA player since Brawl came out, and it was to your only good SNAKE, and I'm 1-1 with him.

I'm ~10-0 with you and Chibo.

I'm ~5-0 with Vex.

I beat Kingtoon, TUSM, MIB, Smurf, and everyone else in PA at least once.

Why would you doubt my ability to be ranked first? Only one PA player has ever beaten me, and it's a Snake, and I'm 1-1 with him. I've also beaten you all in teams every time.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Teams doesn't matter and yes you have a good record and since the summer you've beaten me once last hit 3rd game btw. Squall has beaten you more recent....I'm not sure you can be 1st with 100% confidence

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have a huge win streak on all notable PA players besides Squall, who I am 1-1 with. I've beaten the rest in 2008 when Brawl came out and in the last two months.

Chibo, you have never taken a set from me in Brawl, and I've beaten you more than 6 times. Beating my Ganondorf doesn't count no matter how much you want it to.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh even if Inui does move to PA, I'm going to be ranked #1. Just letting you guys know. Also, gonna be ranked top 3 in Tri-State if you set it up. Also, gonna make top ten at MLG. Get at me, kids.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I have dropped one set to a PA player since Brawl came out, and it was to your only good SNAKE, and I'm 1-1 with him.

I'm ~10-0 with you and Chibo.

I'm ~5-0 with Vex.

I beat Kingtoon, TUSM, MIB, Smurf, and everyone else in PA at least once.

Why would you doubt my ability to be ranked first? Only one PA player has ever beaten me, and it's a Snake, and I'm 1-1 with him. I've also beaten you all in teams every time.
Maybe, have fun with a super serious Vex.

Top Bottom