• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rankings have been updated. Xzax is now switched with MIB and Kingtoon is switched with Smurf. A new image will be made within a couple of days.

Everyone name your characters!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Wait wait wait...hold the **** up. Who the gives you guys the right to choose who is on the panel? If we can't choose from our crew who represents us in the panel, why can you choose you represents us? I think either TUSM, Kingtoon, or I should be on the panel or maybe Evan.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Wait wait wait...hold the **** up. Who the gives you guys the right to choose who is on the panel? If we can't choose from our crew who represents us in the panel, why can you choose you represents us? I think either TUSM, Kingtoon, or I should be on the panel or maybe Evan.
Drop the attitude plz, kthnx.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't have an attitude but really c'mon. You guys can't run everything......you can't make the rankings, choose who is in the panel, decide how big tha panel is, and make rules for the season. THIS IS THE PA PLAYER RANKINGS not the PA SUB-GROUP RANKINGS. So how about we make it a whole state and make everything fair and not such made from one group of people that decide everything....kthxbye

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tbh if theres nothing wrong with the current panel why change it? the current panel of 5 worked very well and got it done smoothyl.

and if you want to call out bias, how bout the vote of kingtoon v smurf (which we spent over an hour discussing again because its just about dead even) ended up being smurf (2): smurf and vex to kingtoon (3) chibo, kaylo, and keitaro

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
tbh if theres nothing wrong with the current panel why change it? the current panel of 5 worked very well and got it done smoothyl.

and if you want to call out bias, how bout the vote of kingtoon v smurf (which we spent over an hour discussing again because its just about dead even) ended up being smurf (2): smurf and vex to kingtoon (3) chibo, kaylo, and keitaro
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIASED!

I was in favor of Smurf vs Kingtoon by like, a ratio of 51:49 lol!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
xzax shoutld not be 5th and in all honesty I'm still votin for me over KT but kietaro was on even and some reason switched to KT to break the tie wen nothing changed cuzz the only reason KTvs smurf was brought baq up waz cuxz he claimed to of beaten squall in a mm that we didn't even count..o well No johnz imma shoot for 1st this season and not b close with anyone....good **** all

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chibo takes his mod status way too seriously, don't worry about it

Smurf is 4th on your PRs...King Toon would definitely have been my choice. That makes me confident I could make PA PRs though if Smurf is 4th

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The panel rediscussed rankings and Kingtoon was moved up to 4th. I just prob wont have the updated image until tomorrow probably. Smurf seemed pretty off in tourney at Players Bowl, he's got what it takes. Sry Tant but you wouldn't be 4th in this state lol, no chance

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Chibo takes his mod status way too seriously, don't worry about it

Smurf is 4th on your PRs...King Toon would definitely have been my choice. That makes me confident I could make PA PRs though if Smurf is 4th
.......................tant dont compare my skills to urz...I beat u while dealing with wireless controller issues since it was a bluetooth fest and having to switch to snake. IF it wasnt for that i would of 2 stocked u easily in a ditto....stp trying to insult me cuzz ur failing..

@chibo i didnt fail at playerz bowll my controller did :(...At a tourney that didnt have that issue i would of beaten deez prob beat MIB then had to play squall who i just beat in a mm so it was in my favor (not sayin i would of won) then prob lost to the person who put me in losers lol (NL)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tant prob would be 10th imo
and smurf ur fail at players bowl was ur wireless controller lol. dont switch back after mlg

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Do you guys use losses for PR as well? It might be hard since ppl would hide the truth of losing to _____ in a MM, but it would be more accurate. if 2 people were close in their wins, bad losses would separate them. All I've seen in this discussion is wins against people.

just sayin

Top Bottom