• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
phillyrider should be on the rankings he should be 10th not nasty. He beat bnzaa this season in tourney. And had alot of MM he won, all which were like 5 dolars. He beat the peach player from Md/va, he beat a couple of people he should be up there.
i posted in ur crew threadf sayin i needed everyones info... he aint send anything from my knowledge..we arent mind readers lol. and sayin were like 5 dollars means that they werent 5 dollars which is the minimum lol..BUt i mean i aint tryna snake and tryna make people think i want all of KC in ranking soo since we rediscussin it anywayz let him send us his stuff TODAY.

nd xzax being on th3 panel.......i said that we had no justification to kick him off since there arent any rules for kicking someone off but idk lol.. and u guys keep sayin ebo who didnt even come so0o y does it matter now? KAYLO was an excellent choice, she didnt just be a puppet and say yes and ok to everything, she got the info that prob none of us could get on Kingtooon and was in heavy debate for xzax vs MIB so stp hatin on her.. None of yall was in there anywayz to even kno wut was said...

@xzax(i kno ur asking) if ur not apart of the panel i dont see how u can be in the chat srry dude, but u can def aim me and tell me ur opinion and i will relay it to the others if it brings up good points....

mib004

Smash Ace
i posted in ur crew threadf sayin i needed everyones info... he aint send anything from my knowledge..we arent mind readers lol. and sayin were like 5 dollars means that they werent 5 dollars which is the minimum lol..BUt i mean i aint tryna snake and tryna make people think i want all of KC in ranking soo since we rediscussin it anywayz let him send us his stuff TODAY.

nd xzax being on th3 panel.......i said that we had no justification to kick him off since there arent any rules for kicking someone off but idk lol.. and u guys keep sayin ebo who didnt even come so0o y does it matter now? KAYLO was an excellent choice, she didnt just be a puppet and say yes and ok to everything, she got the info that prob none of us could get on Kingtooon and was in heavy debate for xzax vs MIB so stp hatin on her.. None of yall was in there anywayz to even kno wut was said...

@xzax(i kno ur asking) if ur not apart of the panel i dont see how u can be in the chat srry dude, but u can def aim me and tell me ur opinion and i will relay it to the others if it brings up good points....
LMFAO mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn **** kendall. I was just joking on her she know how i do. But i still don't get why yall asked ebo "i think its because he's white lol, i mean out of all the people we got, we know all the rankings/ smash community/ people wins/ knowledge to the game". Yall choose the person that does not give two ****s "like myself lol" And kick xzax off for ebo, Somebody got to explain that to me lol.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
LMFAO mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn **** kendall. I was just joking on her she know how i do. But i still don't get why yall asked ebo "i think its because he's white lol, i mean out of all the people we got, we know all the rankings/ smash community/ people wins/ knowledge to the game". Yall choose the person that does not give two ****s "like myself lol" And kick xzax off for ebo, Somebody got to explain that to me lol.
well chibo and xzax use to get into a lot and it was mostly xzax that started it. XZAX wasnt even on the panel anywayz he just helped out last season and the only reason i feel he did cuzz he knew he had a GREAT shot at being 1st that season. so00 tech we didnt kick him off we just didnt need his help anymore...EBO was a good choice we thought but ur right he hasnt shown intrest so0o thats a mistake on our part...we got kietaro in his place but id still like 1 more member from UFB..PRob tusm but then u guys are gonna say "tusm gonnna say wut kaylo say cuzz he on her ishh" or something like that right lol...

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I don't remember my wins or mm's. I didn't care last season. I dont care if im ranked or not. This upcoming season ill actually write down all my tourney wins/losses and mm's. I know i should be ranked but i dont care enough to go find all my wins. I'll just be ranked next season. No big deal.

mib004

Smash Ace
add kingtoon to panel he actually knows alots, again why TUSM, he also dosen't care lol ask him lol, plus he works 100 per week. My advice get kingtoon. What yall scared to have him on their or something cause he smokes lol. He's not biased plus he knows the smash community.

M@v

Subarashii!
Something I've learned about prs; their main purpose isn't to rank people, but to make people go waaaaaaaaa over them.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
add kingtoon to panel he actually knows alots, again why TUSM, he also dosen't care lol ask him lol, plus he works 100 per week. My advice get kingtoon. What yall scared to have him on their or something cause he smokes lol. He's not biased plus he knows the smash community.
ur own crew member said he'd be biased lmao0o (phillyrider) and yall *****z cant **** wit my smokin game i smoke that kusshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
I do have a ego wen it comes to this game. I think everyone does. I wouldn't be biased I'd jus state the facts and give my opinion on some things. I really wouldn't care if u pik me or not.

And there's prolli a few people who smoke more than me and smurf u ain't one of em lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I hadn't been on the panel, Kenny's record would've been a half mystery. The few issues with the current list that have to be rediscussed are all because people didn't report their wins right or didn't report them at all. -_-

Nobody goes to every tourney and watches every mm, so when people give inaccurate or incomplete info, it ****s everything up. JUST SAYIN. :mad:

M@v

Subarashii!
Seriously people, be honest about your wins, and don't be lazy and report them. I still think we should give the pr mm idea a shot imo. Would keep things more accurate.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Xzax wasn't even on the panel last season. He just somehow worked himself in and helped out, and still managed to make mini flame wars during the discussion. But seriously, I haven't seen a player more bias than him in this whole state and after lying about multiple things on his results post...

The panel we have worked perfectly, no need to change it. Discussion was systematic, on key, and active. If only "Vex didn't keep playing Monster Hunter"

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Ur panel is biased. 3 kc members and 1 ufb member. Atleast make it 2 from each crew and 1 other person. I nominate mav. Since he is from pa but he jus haven't been here fOr this season.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The panel was made before Vex and I were even in KC. We aren't bias people. Every single decision on the PR was unanimous or extremely near so, so even in KC vs UFB placements everyone agreed, even Kaylo and Keit.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u can say ur not biased all u want.

and i think the members of the panel need to be rediscussed. there are 3 kc members and only 1 ufb member (kinda biased is u asked me). another thing, how did smurf get onto the panel? another kc joins the list.

all i ask is make it fair. 2 from each crew and 1 other person. if u cant do that then u must be being biased because its a fair thing to ask.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
iirc 2 from each crew was what we decided on originally, so it would make sense to change the panelists based on the change in crew lineups.

It used to be chibo and vex for TOS, smurf and jband for KC, and me and pav/camalange for GE iirc. IMO, It would make sense to give UFB and KC two reps each, since they're the two active crews at the moment. Each active crew getting 2 reps seems like a fair system, and I see no reason to change it.

on a different note, I've been thinking about hitting up one of the tournaments in lebanon or harrisburg sometime. Since they pretty much didn't exist when we decided on the out of area requirements... where would they fall? I would say that's closest to KC, what about the rest of you?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
u can say ur not biased all u want.

and i think the members of the panel need to be rediscussed. there are 3 kc members and only 1 ufb member (kinda biased is u asked me). another thing, how did smurf get onto the panel? another kc joins the list.

all i ask is make it fair. 2 from each crew and 1 other person. if u cant do that then u must be being biased because its a fair thing to ask.
I was on the panel long before anyone knew wut a Kingtoon was lol... Chibo and vex were on the panel LONG before they were in KC. It looks biased but its not and thats y i took it upon myself to add 2 people from PA especially from UFB just so things like this dont happen.. I only said 2 cuzz i thought Xzax was still on the panel but since he's not i do agree that either another UFB member b on there and every rankings we add an OOS person. However, ebo seems to be the wrong choice lol so we are just down to KAylo who will telll u herself that every vote was pretty much unanimous except xzax vs MIB (i voted not sure)

@chibo i agree with who u picked except ebo he has proven that he does not care.. i nominate TUSM

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well u prolli were on for awhile. and wats with the ebo talk. hes not comin on. we have lik 8 crew members. u got kaylo choose another. its not hard

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
im not sayin yall cant choose, but if like u pick player x and the panel says NO then they cant join lol. and u can try and kick me off i dont mind

M@v

Subarashii!
I honestly wouldnt mind. Im going to be unbiased, because:

A. I wasnt even in PA this season, but know the players
B. None of my crew was active, so I really cant show any crew bias(even if i dont consciously intend to).

But this ranking is done, so it really doesnt matter >_>

Honestly, 2 per crew is the best idea. 2 from UFB, 2 from KC, 2 from local(if they get active again) and 2 from GE(we will be active again, at least I will be).

If We are going by reigons, I'm like the only player that is very active that lives west of Penn State; im using Penn State since its almost dead center of PA(Well, Colaya too, but he really doesn't care about PRs, let alone being a panelist)

Lastly, tourney counts way more than mm in my book. Some people are showing off all these mms they won, but lost to the same people in tourney.

P.S offt opic, but if your a PA player going to Columbus, I want to play you. I'll be wearing a mlg shirt with my gamertag on the back the first day, so it shouldn't be hard to spot me.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I see what's going on here.

Rankings discussions are crumbling without Camalange's iron fist. Very interesting.

Smurf, I fully appreciated how amazing your sig is just now. The o with the diddy hat just draws my attention. It's so...creepy, yet awesome.

<3 for M@v, but you can't really "know the players" and "not be in PA" at the same time. Seasons are independent of one another (see Xzax and Vex) and also independent of who is best vs who has the best results. You can't make a decision based on how well you know the players if your knowledge comes from the way they used to play against you or how well they played before this season/before you left. If you were still eligible to be a panelist, anyone could be a panelist because all anyone would have would be tourney results. From what I hear, were it not for Kaylo, the panelists wouldn't even have that

I vote for congressional redistricting and panelist seat apportionment based off of crew population, ACTIVITY, and region. If UFB and KC are the ones traveling around and playing each other, there's no reason they shouldn't have more panelists than other crews.

I need to abuse more tournament rule sets before I can give my opinion on the relative weights of tourney matches vs MMs

The only reason I started caring about rankings (and this was months ago) was because I had hoped that they would lead to more favorable bracket seeding. Even when I was ranked, I still found myself getting pretty unfavorable brackets, playing people rated higher than I was 2nd or 3rd round into winner's brackets

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well I should be on aim tonight.

@ KT: I'm pretty sure the panel itself should have more say on who from your crew can be on the panel then your own crew.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
cool stuff, the discussion wont take too long. im on aim from now till i sleep so hit me up

remember if anyone wants a character change lemme know

iv got heat man for squall and airman for mib
anything else?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Spam, drama, and spam.

I said earlier I would like to be part of the panel, but as I said, I only have mobile AIM since I don't have a computer. BUT, it looks like you got this all settled, so I'll be going along now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'd rather not change the panel for this one since we're practically done, but we'l switch it up for next time

Top Bottom