• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
this is one of the most incorrect statements i've ever seen in my life.
I was talking more along the lines of the party vibe brawl has. Of course people still have fun in tournaments. But since it is a tournament there is the sense of "winning by any means" in the matches so it's no longer just bsing around.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
In the crew? Maybe. I still think early 09 Tusm was better but yea Squall probably was the best since mid 09. Still back then Vex,Xzax,Chibo,Rogue,And Andy G were better. But now Squall is hands down the best in PA.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
In the crew? Maybe. I still think early 09 Tusm was better but yea Squall probably was the best since mid 09. Still back then Vex,Xzax,Chibo,Rogue,And Andy G were better. But now Squall is hands down the best in PA.
Um at wat point was rogue pit better than Squall. never beat me in tourney and i would come second to vex at the gamecrazy tourneys xzax would eliminate chibo, rogue beat xzax i beat rogue and then play vex and get chaingrab to death. Andy G would beat vex at the dso's but Rogue never and i mean never BEAT SQUALL. I became better than tusm when i beat him at AC apartment tourney which was like in 08. from then on was my show. JUST SAYING.

THX YOSHIDID get to more tourneys so we can team at some point.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure he meant UFB wise, and Squall is currently the best performance wise, but theres no way hes the "best" in this state hands down, sorry.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
performance is tha primary indicator of skillz

its ok cuz beign tha bes of a garbage state is meaningless

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys realize that it's just UFB and KC in the top ten? Are there any other legit brawlers in PA outside of a crew still? lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Ge is inactive this season. Umbra, rev, and phase havent gone to tourneys, and I'm in florida, so yeaahh <_<.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Did a panelist see Kingtoon MM Squall?
Obviously Kaylo didn't since she didn't know about it when we did the rankings. I don't remember seeing it. No one even knew about it at the rankings discussion.

^Very important question.
This has been a solid rule said by people if asked about MMs. And if people didn't see it, I've been personally tracking down all of the people in the MM (like how I found out about all of Xzax's false MM reports)

mib004

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure he meant UFB wise, and Squall is currently the best performance wise, but theres no way hes the "best" in this state hands down, sorry.
squall is the best in the state. he beats better people than u. he beat gimr, and u lost. but on a good day he can go even with you. you are better thou by a little bit, i mean a inch, by a nose hair lolol. But vex is 1st thou not gonna lie.

mib004

Smash Ace
Did a panelist see Kingtoon MM Squall?
Obviously Kaylo didn't since she didn't know about it when we did the rankings. I don't remember seeing it. No one even knew about it at the rankings discussion.

^Very important question.
This has been a solid rule said by people if asked about MMs. And if people didn't see it, I've been personally tracking down all of the people in the MM (like how I found out about all of Xzax's false MM reports)
xazx was lying chibo lol :laugh: . bout who? And kingtoon really did MM squall thou, after asylum "they argued the whole ride home about who carry who in doubles lol. then T said well put 5 on it lmao and kenny whooped his *** lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Bottom line, we need a panelist to see the match, we've been very adamant about that this whole season.

And when that can't be done, I've tracked down the opponent to see if it happened, but I can't do that in this case since both people are from PA and from the same crew and the result matters a lot here. After Squall vs Steph I can't take things truthfully without solid proof.

mib004

Smash Ace
Bottom line, we need a panelist to see the match, we've been very adamant about that this whole season.

And when that can't be done, I've tracked down the opponent to see if it happened, but I can't do that in this case since both people are from PA and from the same crew and the result matters a lot here. After Squall vs Steph I can't take things truthfully without solid proof.
so what panelist seen smurf beat squall in mm? Also can yall get better graphics for the OP character pics lol. NJ teen titans ****ted on ours lol. Oh and can i be airman :)

M@v

Subarashii!
You guys could use a rule florida tried to use for its prs, official Pr mms. Like, they would have to be at least x amount of money and be declared a pr mm. They would carry more weight than other mms.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rediscussing some PR things tonight, who is available when? I'll be available almost all the time from now till 1am

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LAMBO IS HERE!!!! forget MIB i'm better than you vex just get over it. You know it and im not gonna argue about cause i am hands down better than you sorry but Squall speaks the truth. Read the rankings friend.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
LAMBO IS HERE!!!! forget MIB i'm better than you vex just get over it. You know it and im not gonna argue about cause i am hands down better than you sorry but Squall speaks the truth. Read the rankings friend.
I 100% agree that you deserve to be first this season, however, you are not a better player then me imo.

I really won't get into it because honestly, it doesn't matter lol.

mib004

Smash Ace
Ok lemme bring this up.

I am 7th and Kingtoon and MIB should not be above me for the following reasons and obviously kicking me off the panel and doing a **** *** job as resulting in me actually having to do the work of the panel:

Me vs MIB

My top 3 wins
Mintyflesh/DMBrandon/Problem

My Middle
Dark.pch, Fury, Ebo, Kingtoon, Allied, Izumi

MIB Top 3
Fatal/Chibo/"Dire DQ so doesnt count"

His Middle
Max, Kingtoon x2 ,EEvisu, DEEZ, Blue, HIME "if pools count then BOKU 2-0"

Wins Xzax has on MIB
Mintyflesh , Fury, Dark.Pch

Wins MIB has on Xzax
ChiboSempai
fixed for accuracy.............

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
xazx was lying chibo lol :laugh: . bout who? And kingtoon really did MM squall thou, after asylum "they argued the whole ride home about who carry who in doubles lol. then T said well put 5 on it lmao and kenny whooped his *** lol.
ummm me lol..annd i told the other 2 that were there atm...vex saw boss (or at least was sitting next to us and I told vex i beat takeover right after it happend...i wanna also say ebo was sittin there but i camt remember

@squall: u cant just say ur better then vex its untrue.. U just outperformed him this season which he has done to u countless seasons. As for right now till next PR u got it but overall if we had to send in 1 player from this state to represent us i think a lot of us would pick vex :/...just look at xzax lol... think he could argue he was better then vex? No but for that season he was the best in the state outta those 4months..he was 1st then dropped to 7th (which he prob will go to 6th).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Rain: WNY must be REALLY ****ing boring if this is what you do for fun, lol.

EDIT: Wow, I missed a whole page.

EDIT #2: I'm free tonight. Just invis check me whenever.

TheLake

Smash Master
Aww i want a cool melee/megaman thing for the power rankings :/

an update would be cool too kthnxbubye

M@v

Subarashii!
I want megaman x for the next ones. If I make it on the PRs I'm calling zero right now. If its x bosses only, storm eagle.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
First, we get to see Rush. Now this guy pops out of nowhere, not to mention random appearances from Dotcom. Everyone's making a comeback.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
What I miss?
The following:

Um at wat point was rogue pit better than Squall. never beat me in tourney and i would come second to vex at the gamecrazy tourneys xzax would eliminate chibo, rogue beat xzax i beat rogue and then play vex and get chaingrab to death. Andy G would beat vex at the dso's but Rogue never and i mean never BEAT SQUALL. I became better than tusm when i beat him at AC apartment tourney which was like in 08. from then on was my show. JUST SAYING.
oh and....

First, we get to see Rush. Now this guy pops out of nowhere, not to mention random appearances from Dotcom. Everyone's making a comeback.
Where was Rush? I haven't seen him since the first Battle Royale.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
He was at our Smashfest today.

I just realized something. That apartment tourney couldn't have been in 08. That was WAAAAY after VGXPO, and that was late 08". Just sayin'.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
If I can, I would like to know when you guys are rediscussing this so I can help to see whats going to be switch and because I also want to see about Fury/Nasty/Ebo

mib004

Smash Ace
phillyrider should be on the rankings he should be 10th not nasty. He beat bnzaa this season in tourney. And had alot of MM he won, all which were like 5 dolars. He beat the peach player from Md/va, he beat a couple of people he should be up there.

mib004

Smash Ace
You aren't on the panel.
why take xzax who knows allot about the game, and smash community off the panel, and put ebo on there who dosent care lol, and dosen't really know anything about the community, and put kaylo on their who is just on there because yall asked her. Kaylo is just going to say yeah, i guess, whatever, lol she don't care. Yall really need xzax back on it makes no sense why he's off.

Top Bottom