• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There is no way we can some it up in some forum posts. MIB vs Xzax was debated the most out of any other placement over anything else. We generally flipped sides a few times until we finally came to a near unanimous decision. The discussion for MIB vs Xzax alone took almost an hour.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
There is no way we can some it up in some forum posts. MIB vs Xzax was debated the most out of any other placement over anything else. We generally flipped sides a few times until we finally came to a near unanimous decision. The discussion for MIB vs Xzax alone took almost an hour.
Pretty sure it was longer then an hour.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
I didn't see anything except a few mm wins. He played boss's gw. I won mm against jg wentworth and xzax. and my tourny results jus look so much better than his. I still don't see y he's there. He didn't beat anyone

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Good stuff, the list looks very accurate, maybe except for the Smurf/Kingtoon thing. i see Smurf has a lot more wins, but KT does have better wins overall.

And, not to ruin his credentials, but MIB's win against Dire was a DQ. Sorry, dude.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
MIBz top winz out class u xzax..

fatal>minty
chibo>problem
dmbrandon went mario one match so dm=dire

theres more too it and b/w KT and I and u and MIB it took literally 2hrs will post more after school but the vote was unnanimous for both at the endm
how does dm doing mario and me going wolf going 1 game make that = a worse win?
and by far by consistency MIB did really bad and I don't think DM should count less. You beat boss's gnw

mib004

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post but rankings is done. Can't go back and change them just wait till next season, but if I was in the PR room, i would debate it to be.

Squall
Chibo
KT
vex/xzax
vex/xzax
smurf
MIB
fury
Ebo
Nasty

mib004

Smash Ace
we can change them if we were unaware that dire was a dq...
I should be 7 regardless of anything I would agree to move xzax one slot up and me one slot down cause he was more consistent then me . I did ok this season, very inconsistent i can say, but still beat some good people and had 3 good tourneys out of 5. I just didn't see how xzax was 7, and how surf was higher then KT.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Smurf shouldn't be higher than me. In mm this season I've beaten jg wentworth $5, xzax $2, fury $5, and squall $5. And besides those wins my tourny results are better than his so wat am I missing from this?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well guess who never submitted their MM results?

How were we supposed to know that you MM'd squall for $5? Kaylo didn't know this either. When was this. Set count and specifics please.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
not sayin ur are but like how outta everything you told kaylo you forget to mention beaten squall in a 5mm?? And if I'm not mistaken don't Inner crew mzmz not count only tourney?... Even if it was boss GW it was for 5 beenz imo he wasn't sure he could seal the win with lugi anf just finished beaten fury wit GW..this is I SAID lets have 2 ufb members (ebo couldn't show) and an OOS person so no one thought it was bias... No vote ever came down to vex chibo smurf vs kaylp and kietaro they were all unanimou (spelled wrong) except MIB vs xzax which I was undecided...also losses were put into play KT

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Rankings are dumb. 1st of all why the hell was Ebo and Kaylo even picked?? Ebo could care less and Kaylo goes to the least amount of tournaments out of everyone and besides she just going to agreee with whatever yall said just so she won't get on anyone's bad side.(I know Ebo wasn't even there i just want to know why was he picked in the 1st place?)

Squall should of been in the panel. Why the hell would he be biased? He already knows he number 1. As far as KT being in the panel i agree he probably would of been biased(No offense kenny) But he still a way better pick then Kaylo.

Now speaking of the actual rankings how is smurf over Kenny? Who did Smurf beat? Yes Kenny did have 2 horrible tournaments but he has legit wins and his placings are better then Smurfs execpt for those 2 bad tournaments. So cause Smurf cruised his way into 17th or better every tournament that means he better then KT? And why is Xzax over MiB?(No offense Matt. But i think u agree anyway) Xzax should be over MiB.

With all that being said i just need to say good **** Chibs! At the beggining of the season we all thought u wouldn't even make top 5. You proved all of us wrong! Go Campy Rob Go!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
that's exactly why Ebo was picked. They wanted someone who would be completely unbiased. The issue of Squall being biased doesn't isn't just about the idea of him being number 1 I believe. And KayLo knows how everyone places in tournaments; we practically give her a news feed at every tournament she's not at.

And, I bet if Kenny posted his MM results, this conversation wouldn't be taking place.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Well I couldn't get on yesterday. And how idg how squall was even that good Of a win if he was only 4th last season. also how vex get 3rd? He hardly entered and didn't even do good( no offense vex but u kno this). I thought it would be between me and vex for 3/4 or even me, vex, or xzax. and I'm not bein biased I'm jus goin after facts. And by facts I think I did better than vex and smurf this season

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
vex winz are GIRM KT speed chivo squall bnzaaa boss..and that's just off the top of my head....and you knew squall would be first in PA and not until ow did a mm between you guys mentioned.. And wow phillyrider soo wrong ebo and kaylo were prob the best people to pick since they are knowledgeable and unbiased....tusm or bnzaaa would of been my next choice imo

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Lol true. Vex beat him in pools then lost in bracket so it cancels itself out. He beat me and squall that is right. I beaten gimr, boss, chibo, squall, smurf, fury, Vonnie and some others so ur point?

Lol and the ebo and kaylo thing is kinda true. They don't care. and how are u not biased

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the panel was more than fine, it was great. also I'm gonna call a recheck meeting tonight or sometime today to discuss the new findings (kt beating squall and mib not beating dire). also, if anyone wants their character changed, tell me now. pick any megaman boss from 1-6 9 or 10

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
beating someone and then losing to them doesn't cancel anything out imo..exaple: MIB beat fatal then loses to fatl do you take away his win?? I didn't hink I was biased at all you are free to ask the other panalist.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Kingtoon did beat me. The set was 2-1. I won Smashville, toon won on Castle seige, and i counter pick FD and he beat me there. This took place after asylm after we were talking bout who carried who in teams.

EDIT: Who has smurf beat? let alone the people thats on the hit list should be ranked higher i would think cause there are REALLY legit wins. just saying

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Heat just looks SOOO much cooler tho or Dust man they were my favorites. astro and metal man were too.LOL kingtoon is Pharoh man its funny cause he spam like hell.

Top Bottom