• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
MIB beat: Kingtoon, Chibo, Max, Fatal, Dire lmao "shut up kenny", xzax in MM, Blue, HIme. the rest of the people i beat were scrubs so don't feel like sayimg them. And taken some pros to third game lol adh, minty.

Now explain how fury would be higher ?????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: im very confused lol. he went to like 2 tourneys is he even eligible lol just sayin.

lol depending on how this month goes i maybe ranked 6th, i got some good wins this season. "oh and one really good one lmao"
I'm soooo upsetttt.. I'm gonna **** EVERYONE at this tourney on Saturday

I'm going after Ally!!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i beat KIRINBLAZE and MIB and xzax....KINGTOON lost to MIB and KIRINBLAZE and xzax

I lost to Boss and Chibo.....KINGTOON beat Boss and Chibo

not tryna start anything just tryna understand y im only at 6 and he's qualified for 3rd/4th? I understand as of now he should be ahead of me (HE GOT GIMR who I lost to) but 3 whole spots?
and Fury beat me in a LEGIT *** money match recently...two sets actually (hurts me soo **** much to say dat ****).
my list
1. Squall
2. Xzax/chibo
3.chibo/xzax
4. vex
5. Kingtoon
6. Smurf
7.MIB

not sure of the rest

M@v

Subarashii!
I'd love to chime in on this, but I've been focused on the FL picture this season >_>

From what I've seen results wise, Squall should be #1, and he has the results to back that up too...

Btw, if anyone from PA wants to MM me at Columbus, I'm very ok with that.

Just name amount and matchup.

I'll accept mms with my Falco and Marth

I will also accept with my Mk and fox, but for no more than a $1, maybe 2.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
tim melee ranks are dead even if n e 1 still played tha **** me n john r still way ahead of n e 1 listed :laugh:

i beat m2k and ally a few matches ever so onbously i should be ranked 1 in pa LoL this state is trash yall is doo doo 4 fihgting to b king of garbage smash state LoL

mib004

Smash Ace
i beat KIRINBLAZE and MIB and xzax....KINGTOON lost to MIB and KIRINBLAZE and xzax

I lost to Boss and Chibo.....KINGTOON beat Boss and Chibo

not tryna start anything just tryna understand y im only at 6 and he's qualified for 3rd/4th? I understand as of now he should be ahead of me (HE GOT GIMR who lost to) but 3 whole spots?
and Fury beat me in a LEGIT *** money match recently...two sets actually (hurts me soo **** much to say dat ****).
my list
1. Squall
2. Xzax/chibo
3.chibo/xzax
4. vex
5. Kingtoon
6. Smurf
7.MIB

not sure of the rest
wait to pool matches count? cause kingtoon beat GIMR in pools not bracket. Also kingtoon beat vinnie, boss, chibo, smurf, Drk peach, nasty, beat JG wrenthwortf in 5$ MM at Asylum, He did alot of 5$ mm on people and beat them he know the rest. its no reson why he shouldn't be third.

Also why add EBO to the panelist, that don't makes since. Add squall he knows more just saying and he's the best in PA.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
wait to pool matches count? cause kingtoon beat GIMR in pools not bracket. Also kingtoon beat vinnie, boss, chibo, smurf, Drk peach, nasty, beat JG wrenthwortf in 5$ MM at Asylum, He did alot of 5$ mm on people and beat them he know the rest. its no reson why he shouldn't be third.

Also why add EBO to the panelist, that don't makes since. Add squall he knows more just saying and he's the best in PA.
It doesn't matter if Squall is going to be ranked first in PA, that doesn't mean he'd be a good panelist, infact he probably be a heavily biased panelist, which is why we want Ebo, cause I can see him not caring if somebody is in his crew or not and making a decision.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

i named everyone u did except drk pch nd vinnie (not gonna count JG) -_-..nd those 2 arent good enough to boost him too third. his loses hurt him a lot 2

@fatal=****nnnn hittin on MIB much... i wish i could say somethin like he beat ur bummy ***..bbut i cant :(...tooo legit jjohnz
@MIB squall would not be the person to add and skill has nothing to do with being on a panel lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Are the panelists in agreement for the new end date for this rankings period? It seemed like we were. If so we should tell the public lol.

Ebo when you get AIM add me, my sn is ChiboSempai obviously lol

Edit: Yea the rankings end this weekend, Players Bowl is the last tourney
Everyone start gathering your results. Making a user blog on SWF is a very easy way to do so.

mib004

Smash Ace
lol chill fatal is cool peoples, but why every time your name comes up from us you come into the thread lol. Its just power rankings for pa, im just putting my wins up no biggy.

lol at chibs work ya magic with this thread dude. I look at NJ rankings thread and they have kingdom hearths theme "which is too good", I look at Md/VA and the have the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 theme "which i think is the best. When you make it put some flavor on this thread lol, Sonic theme lol i wanna be knuckles lol, your dr. eggman, squall super sonic lol, 2nd sonic, 3rd shadow get the point lol. Or DBZ something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
idk its like a good 40 min trip or so, I don't feel like getting back "at like 1am" since I'll be playin with all of you guys tomorrow anyway

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo, just admit that you don't want to come to the hood. Everybody knows it already anyway. ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
West Philly still has plenty of white people and college folk to make you feel safe, though. =P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I live off campus, you havnt been to my new place. Smurf walked here from parking a block away and was like **** chibo this is too much for me lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Smurf?!

Of all the black Smashers you know, you picked Smurf as your expert on the hood?! XD

(<333 you Smurf.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ice cold milk and an oreo cookie~

^ Chibo + Smurf.

Jkjk. I'm the one who talks like a white girl anyway....... :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm in Philly with my girl looking for places to shop.

- 6 points to Chibo for responding to texts retardedly!

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
MIB beat: Kingtoon, Chibo, Max, Fatal, Dire lmao "shut up kenny", xzax in MM, Blue, HIme. the rest of the people i beat were scrubs so don't feel like sayimg them. And taken some pros to third game lol adh, minty.

Now explain how fury would be higher ?????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: im very confused lol. he went to like 2 tourneys is he even eligible lol just sayin.

lol depending on how this month goes i maybe ranked 6th, i got some good wins this season. "oh and one really good one lmao"
ur bragging about beating my d3 with meta...? -.-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He's not bragging, he's just listing his wins.

Whyyyy do people get so butthurt when people mention beating them, lol.

mib004

Smash Ace
ur bragging about beating my d3 with meta...? -.-
whatever you say man, show me where the bragging is, "don't know where the bragging is thou :ohwell: " All i did was mention good things I did geesh. Idc who you had, you tried to clearly CP my wario "dont know why and u beat me with marth" and i went meta and ypu lost that match. This is the PA thread................................, Rankings are almost done I am just mentioning what i did good in previous tourneys relax man ****. Games dont matter anyway, i was just throwing iit out there.

Top Bottom