• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
whatever you say man, show me where the bragging is, "don't know where the bragging is thou :ohwell: " All i did was mention good things I did geesh. Idc who you had, you tried to clearly CP my wario "dont know why and u beat me with marth" and i went meta and ypu lost that match. This is the PA thread................................, Rankings are almost done I am just mentioning what i did good in previous tourneys relax man ****. Games dont matter anyway, i was just throwing iit out there.
sry sry

: (

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yo0o0o0o im prob the most hood dont let the house fool yall niggz...Born and raised in Brooklyn on welfare kiddies...the silver spoon was not given to me until recent

M@v

Subarashii!
Pika vs. Fox for $2? :p
No lol matchups :)

I will do Falco vs pika for $2 though. I want practice in that matchup. I might actually use Falco vs pika in tournament. I haven't fully decided if its worth it or not. Its a really hard matchup to judge. Even with pika's **** cg, falco shuts him down in pretty much every other way.

I'm happy the ranking period is being ended now. That means columbus will be part of Summer rankings.

Big tourneys for Summer PA rankings:

-MLG columbus
-Showdown?(I dont know how many are going to this now because of columbus)
-/HOPE
-APEX if the ranking period lasts that long?
- Philly tourneys.(Hoping I can come to one or two this summer)

mib004

Smash Ace

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I will do Falco vs pika for $2 though. I want practice in that matchup. I might actually use Falco vs pika in tournament. I haven't fully decided if its worth it or not. Its a really hard matchup to judge. Even with pika's **** cg, falco shuts him down in pretty much every other way.
Falco vs. Pika it is. :) I need the experience too, lol.

Imo, you can use Falco against the average Pika in tourney...... it's really not as bad for Falco as people make it out to be (definitely not 35:65 like some people claim..... -____-). Pika's grab range is poopoo, so if you can punish an attempted grab or two and get the lead, you put Pika in a real bad position.

Wouldn't suggest doing it against any expert 'chus, tho, if you have a strong secondary.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Falco vs. Pika it is. :) I need the experience too, lol.

Imo, you can use Falco against the average Pika in tourney...... it's really not as bad for Falco as people make it out to be (definitely not 35:65 like some people claim..... -____-). Pika's grab range is poopoo, so if you can punish an attempted grab or two and get the lead, you put Pika in a real bad position.

Wouldn't suggest doing it against any expert 'chus, tho, if you have a strong secondary.
So you're implying its bad at the current highest level?

Cause it kinda is.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's bad, but it's still not a hard counter or anything imo.

Realistically, he can probably get away with using Falco against Pikas that aren't top Pikas. That was my main point.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Kaylo, what do u think the lucas vs. Pika MU is? IMO, it's lucas' favor (slightly) like 55-45... but the lucas boards don't agree with me (they say it's even or slightly pika's favor). I'd be willing to money match my lucas vs your pika if u want this saturday.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
From what I've seen, I think it's evenish..... don't have nearly enough experience to say whether it's slightly in Pika or Lucas's favor, but I can see it going either way. (The Pika boards have it down as dead even.)

I don't think any Pikas except K9 have experience against a good Lucas though. x.x I've only played Squall's occasionally.

But yeah, we can mm if I have a good enough controller by Saturday. =\ $3? I'm not too confident in the MU at all. ><

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
From what I've seen, I think it's evenish..... don't have nearly enough experience to say whether it's slightly in Pika or Lucas's favor, but I can see it going either way. (The Pika boards have it down as dead even.)

I don't think any Pikas except K9 have experience against a good Lucas though. x.x I've only played Squall's occasionally.

But yeah, we can mm if I have a good enough controller by Saturday. =\ $3? I'm not too confident in the MU at all. ><
Sounds good to me, $3 it is.

Squall plays lucas? lol. I have got to see that!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, he does occasionally. Not very seriously, though.

I just asked K9 btw, and he thinks it's a hard matchup for Pika. He also reminded me that ESAM has Galeon(?) in his region, but I dunno Lucas players all like that, so I dunno if he's a good one. =X

You wanna throw in Zelda vs. Lucas for an extra $1? Lucas kinda ***** Zelda imo, but I need low tier experience for her.

M@v

Subarashii!
I've played against pikas that know what they are doing down here in FL(i.e know the buffer cg, QAC, and other pika stuff).

This is how the matches would go:

-starts off super campy. I rack up damage to about anywhere from 40-90

-I get grabbed to 110-120.

- I make up the difference

-Both play super campy since we are both high percents until the kill move lands

-rinse and repeat

Honestly I feel much safer vs pika at 110%, because I know all of his kill options/setups, and i cant get cg'd

I havent gotten to play ESAM though :( He's south Florida, about 3 hours from where I'm at.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hehe, he does occasionally. Not very seriously, though.

I just asked K9 btw, and he thinks it's a hard matchup for Pika. He also reminded me that ESAM has Galeon(?) in his region, but I dunno Lucas players all like that, so I dunno if he's a good one. =X

You wanna throw in Zelda vs. Lucas for an extra $1? Lucas kinda ***** Zelda imo, but I need low tier experience for her.
Galeon was once known as one of the greatest lucas mains in the U.S. however, i feel he might be overrated, idk though, i never played him. I do know that he is legit though. And sure we can do zelda vs lucas as well. Lucas supposedly does **** her but idk the MU all that well so i'd be glad to do that too. :)

So Fatal

Smash Master
lol chill fatal is cool peoples, but why every time your name comes up from us you come into the thread lol. Its just power rankings for pa, im just putting my wins up no biggy.

lol at chibs work ya magic with this thread dude. I look at NJ rankings thread and they have kingdom hearths theme "which is too good", I look at Md/VA and the have the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 theme "which i think is the best. When you make it put some flavor on this thread lol, Sonic theme lol i wanna be knuckles lol, your dr. eggman, squall super sonic lol, 2nd sonic, 3rd shadow get the point lol. Or DBZ something.
:] thanks MIB

good luck with your rankings xD:)

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I've played against pikas that know what they are doing down here in FL(i.e know the buffer cg, QAC, and other pika stuff).

This is how the matches would go:

-starts off super campy. I play gay to rack up damage to about anywhere from 40-90

-I get outplayed.

- I play even gayer to make up the difference

-Both play super campy since we are both high percents until the kill move lands

-rinse and repeat
I feel like this is how all your matches go as falco =P
<3

@ everyone: Feel free to get serious friendlies with me tomorrow if you don't want to MM

M@v

Subarashii!
Maybe pre-Florida.

Now its:

I **** you.

I **** you some more

I kill you.
rinse and repeat.

lol trashtalking

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
PENNSYLVANIA BRAWL RANKINGS
FEB 2010 - MAY 2010

Full details coming later. Ask if you want your character changed.

Rankings were decided in a long and well thought discussion by ChiboSempai, Smurf, Vex Kasrani, Kaylo, and Keitaro.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
first post after the new rankings are up :)

Good **** King's Court! Taking 3 of the top 4 spots!

Congrats to Fury for making it back on the PR's. We missed you.

Congrats to everyone in all honesty though... Squall, u did great this season.

PA is really steppin it up.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Ok lemme bring this up.

I am 7th and Kingtoon and MIB should not be above me for the following reasons and obviously kicking me off the panel and doing a **** *** job as resulting in me actually having to do the work of the panel:

Me vs MIB

My top 3 wins
Mintyflesh/DMBrandon/Problem

My Middle
Dark.pch, Fury, Ebo, Kingtoon, Allied, Izumi

MIB Top 3
Fatal/Chibo/Dire

His Middle
Max, Kingtoon,EEvisu

Wins Xzax has on MIB
HiME, Mintyflesh x2, Fury, Dark.Pch

Wins MIB has on Xzax
ChiboSempai

------------------------------------------

Xzax vs Kingtoon

Xzax Top 3
Minty/DMBrandon/Problem

Kingtoon
Chibo/Boss/Vinnie

My Middle
Dark.Pch/ Fury/Kingtoon/Allied/Izumi

KT Middle
Dark.Pch, Smurf, Fury

Xzax wins on KT
KT himself, Izumi, Minty, DMBrandon

KT wins on Xzax
Chibo, Smurf

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ok lemme bring this up.

I am 7th and Kingtoon and MIB should not be above me for the following reasons and obviously kicking me off the panel and doing a **** *** job as resulting in me actually having to do the work of the panel:
We went through all of this already basically.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
MIBz top winz out class u xzax..

fatal>minty
chibo>problem
dmbrandon went mario one match so dm=dire

theres more too it and b/w KT and I and u and MIB it took literally 2hrs will post more after school but the vote was unnanimous for both at the endm

Top Bottom