• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good shiz Josh bro.

Mask, Karn, and I have discussed these already to an extent. We had some terribly difficult issues that we have somewhat worked through which kept the list from being posted yesterday, but I'm hopeful that the panel can agree on a time today to get this mess figured out.

Panelists: Message me in some form with the time(s) convenient for you.

Edit: K done. I don't expect much fighting on this one, but if you guys are awesome in doubles then I suppose I'll go cry in a corner.

Foxy

Smash Master
Have TC and Ali really been active enough to be Power Ranked? They've only hit one tournament since the last rankings (and that's HERB, which almost everyone made). Of course, Jim also only went to HERB but he was active before that so it's less of an issue.

I just wouldn't have ranked them for the sake of the goal of the Rankings. I would put Pac on before TC and Ali seeing as he made this Bill's.

Apart from that, absolutely no issues, everyone is where they should be. The only thing I had different on my list was Rawfuls and Travis above Jim, although Rawfuls and Jim are both hard to place due to inactivity (apart from Rawfuls' great placing before the last PR). Travis hasn't necessarily been placing excellently but he's been active enough and has beaten enough decent players to be considered.

Anyways, that's my two cents. No real issues apart from the whole mess of inactivity.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Whoa, nice job there ACE! I'll fight you for that spot (since our matches have always been awesome with no completely clear winner on the whole).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please do it, Boss. I think those 5 and below need to stack it up harder than they think. God if I had that ability, I'd be doin' the same.

Also - I agree with Josh. Pac should get top 5 easily. I have no doubt in this man. Unfortunately, it seems placings and attendance in Tournaments really do play a big role. I don't even think Pac cares enough to get on the PRs, but that's the impression he gave me.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yeah, James has absolutely no desire to be on them which I can completely understand. I'm glad to be off for the time being so maybe I won't feel quite so much pressure when I play at tournaments. I'm still up for money matching anyone in the top 10.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Hey guys i specifically asked Peepee not to put me on the power rankings. I'm really just not interested in being on them as I think the list is a bit narrow sited in "who is better". As I have played more and different games I have come to see that things are rarely clear cut enough to make a top 10 list in order. I would rather just play my best and learn to be a better player for myself.

So yeah not crapping on the PR's but I just don't want to be on them really. I can prove to anyone that plays me that I'm good at the game :)

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
This OG speaks. He don't need to **** list to note his power level. Just play against him and see where yo butt gets handled. Straight to the Gear. Vegeta would break his power scouter and **** in his pants while kneeing nappa in his bald forehead.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I played dis guy in sum Soul Calibur, and got my arse thrashe ELEVEN TIMES before I said "MMMMmmmwweeelllllll. I'm tradin' this **** game in."

His skill level spans multiple plains. 'cept fo Gears O WUR - I got that (top in the galaxy. Ask MLG chris of Mars) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Na, if y excuse me - I Got some ****inf skulls to find in the NEW MAPPACKS OF HALO MOLTRES:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Anytime I think of Jim, I think of him saying "I love Ganon" in that accent of his. It makes me happy.

Except I effin hate Ganon. What a gay character. haha

Can't wait to get my A into the fray this weekend in VA.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
Have TC and Ali really been active enough to be Power Ranked? They've only hit one tournament since the last rankings (and that's HERB, which almost everyone made). Of course, Jim also only went to HERB but he was active before that so it's less of an issue.

I just wouldn't have ranked them for the sake of the goal of the Rankings. I would put Pac on before TC and Ali seeing as he made this Bill's.

Apart from that, absolutely no issues, everyone is where they should be. The only thing I had different on my list was Rawfuls and Travis above Jim, although Rawfuls and Jim are both hard to place due to inactivity (apart from Rawfuls' great placing before the last PR). Travis hasn't necessarily been placing excellently but he's been active enough and has beaten enough decent players to be considered.

Anyways, that's my two cents. No real issues apart from the whole mess of inactivity.
I actually asked pp to take me off the list. Granted, i never did wait to see if i made it to start with >.>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom