• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something I was wondering, for real.

How is Foxy part of the Panel? Is he still active?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so...i was just readin through this thread. what ever happened to the ds pr's? we need to run tryouts again

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay guys, it's been fun holding this thread and having the fun prestige of being on the panel and working towards NC's competitive growth for however long I've done this. When I started the NC Melee Power Rankings, I didn't really know where our state would go. I wasn't sure what to hope for. Now I feel like we are going in a good direction(as far as competition goes, at least), which makes me happy. That was all I really set out to do with these rankings. I wanted to motivate people and give them something to see their success in a concrete form. I hope I never tried to make things look like I felt otherwise, but I probably did on at least one occasion haha.

It is interesting that I came about this revelation today after I thought about the arguments that had been recurring in this thread. I actually want to laugh thinking about how my frustration made me do something smart for once. I realized that I had really done what I set out to do, and overstaying my welcome prtrayed me as someone who is past their usefulness, which I was/am. I am sorry I made the PRs difficult to deal with, and I'm sorry I didn't realize I had done my job sooner.

So, I bet you're all wondering "what will happen now?" Good question. I have an answer.

I'm closing this thread fairly soon. Foxy will start a new one and head PR operations, though really all panelists have a fairly similar say in the goings-on of PRs. Direct questions/concerns at him, Karn, and Mike.
I wish them the best of luck, and I plan on keeping up with the PRs and watching NC grow and compete well among itself and vs other states.

<3 Catfish, let's make the best of this development and make 2010 the year NC is put on the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom