• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BTW, I got the flyer mostly done, PP.

I'mma need you to stop hiding on AIM or something. I need some feedback before I submit it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Why does everyone thing that discussion is a bad idea? Nothing ever gets done because some dumb kids are to immature to keep from flaming and trolling. Kevin, the people want you to talk, so talk.

null55

Smash Master
@DH: the people who want PP to make long fancy posts arguing about nothing are just bored, and don't really care about the functionality of the argument. basically DJ and Theo are dweebs (cause if you don't give a **** about PRs like you say, just stfu and gtfo)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah.. I think the reason why things might not 'get done around here' is from the way we discuss ****. Two polar opposite sides each claiming the opposition is 100% wrong all the while attacking each other. It's just too political, like I said... especially for a ****ing video game. It also stops other people from getting involved in the discussion because they don't want to get caught up in it all.

null55

Smash Master
yo DJ i'm down for that offer of two white controllers to save money for shipping. if you still want to get one.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
anyone have an extra wii remote they wanna sell me for cheap? :) ..... just bought a wii. It came with a frisbee that says 'super smash bros. brawl' on it too. No wiisports though.. i want resort and the new super mario.

null55

Smash Master
lmao.

and new super mario bros. IS AMAZING. when you're high. WITH YOUR FAMILY. or just Mike.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah me and my friend have been playing it some. mario 3 NES fused with melee!!!!!!!...ok not really but still fun as hell. Have you done 3 or 4 player cam? We're almost done with the 9th/last/secret world.

null55

Smash Master
it's best with 4 people who are ******** enough to laugh their ***** off at everything. i.e. me and my family.

we're on the last level in the 8th World. we're trying to wait so we can finish it all together.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
hahah @ 4 people on the last level in the 8th world / every one getting pushed into the lava. but yeah man it's hilarious. We beat that level with 3 ppl after a few tries... one time my friend picked me up and threw me into the lava at the very end then died himself right before hitting the button. ****ing weegee.....IMA BACK

null55

Smash Master
haha... yeah basically all i try to do is kill everyone (i get slapped like... 8 times per level) since this game is gay and that's the best way to make it hilariously competitive. sometimes i'll get really team-oriented with my bro though cause he's actually able. his ledgdrop > immediate walljumps are ****.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my family ****ing ***** at new super mario bros.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Why does everyone thing that discussion is a bad idea? Nothing ever gets done because some dumb kids are to immature to keep from flaming and trolling. Kevin, the people want you to talk, so talk.
@DH: the people who want PP to make long fancy posts arguing about nothing are just bored, and don't really care about the functionality of the argument. basically DJ and Theo are dweebs (cause if you don't give a **** about PRs like you say, just stfu and gtfo)
.... proving my point...

null55

Smash Master
so... i'm the flamer/troller you were referring to?

do you even know what i was saying...??

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I mean, Chu won in the end, even though he wobbled me and wobbling was banned at the billfest...

and that was back in the beginning of June... last year...

so I don't get it, Cam

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
orking lol. I've been anti-trolling but I'm starting to run out of **** to say... I may have to resort to calling people out with my ness.

Oh yeah, I filled out my re-entrollment to UNCW for next semester. So I guess i'll be there to smash with you guys. I need to call up my friends / old employers at housing and residence life. If they give me my maintenance staff job back and a free place to live then I may even be living on campus.

ps. get ***** next semester slasher king ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom