• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I never got to play Karn at Wilmington Foxy. ):

I beat ace in friendlies like 1 match out of 3.

I lost to ace in tourney my fox took his ganon to one stock.

I was sent to losers I think I played spoon and 2-0 ed him.

then I played Foxy and lost.

Foxy

Smash Master
I never got to play Karn at Wilmington Foxy. ):

I beat ace in friendlies like 1 match out of 3.

I lost to ace in tourney my fox took his ganon to one stock.

I was sent to losers I think I played spoon and 2-0 ed him.

then I played Foxy and lost.
oops, my bad. =[

i guess maybe you two played some friendlies, i though i saw you play.

you were so closeeee against ace.

BEHR

Smash Hero
oops, my bad. =[

i guess maybe you two played some friendlies, i though i saw you play.

you were so closeeee against ace.
The only Marth I played was Sean and Spoon.'

im 99% sure that I did not play Karn at this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey who beat Vilt in winners?

Oh and this kind of beating people back stuff that's going on here makes me so excited. NC smash improving? YEHS!!!

woo

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I can't speak for everyone, but I respect someone much more both as a person and for their skill if when they lose they can just say "I lost, gg, i'll get you next time" opposed to "THIS IS WHY I LOST: blah wasn't being serious blah blah"...........

happens a little too much on this thread, that's all.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm not really sure if you're referring to myself or not but I'll assume so and I do notice that I do it too much... and I appreciate people reminding me so that I can remember to just improve and not john so much. =]

Foxy

Smash Master
PLUR, we need to play moar.

ANYONE, we need to play moar.

Good games, Foxy. You've gotten really good. I tried my best, but

I'm bad against <character>
<matchup> didn't go well for me that day
I (squandered|choked|lost confidence|lost tech skill) at the end there
I was (nervous|scared to play someone good|not on their game|hungry|full)

, No Johns though. Good ****.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good games, Mew2King. You're really good. I couldn't touch you and no matter how well I played, you read me and killed me. Good ****.
+rep!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i never said falco's staple character abilities were ''better'' or more effective than anyone elses, and I never said falco was easier to win with. Also, you cant say ease of execution of said abilities is negligable when all i had said was falco easier to learn outside of sheik. Not only is ease of execution NOT negligable its precisly what i was refering to. edit... I attempted to fix the awful run on.

GofG

Smash Champion

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, Foxy. Good games. Shame I suck at playing on Wednesdays.

>_>
<_<
>_>
<_<
Loooooool.

But seriously PLUR, you're good man. You have mad potential to be **** too. Don't get discouraged so easily bro.

Whatever Rawfuls. No one's gonna change anyone's mind on a topic like this, I suppose.

Edit because I don't care and this bugged me for the last two hours: Upon re-reading that thing up there, you didn't counter what I said, you just said "no you're wrong."

I'll put it this way: at a higher level, which we're all working towards, all high/top tiers are equally difficult to learn because of their intricacies mastering their own techniques and learning to fight the other high/top tiers' abilities as well.

If you want to talk about just picking them up in friendlies, then sure, I guess it matters. Don't see what that really has to do with anything, though.

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah pp's right. Everyone is hard to learn because the real difficulty is learning match-ups, not learning tech skill.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Karn beat him.
It was good **** too. Guess what Characters knocked me into Losers again? XD

And when you see my matches against Foxy, I really didn't give a crap by then. I had so much intense stuff happen between Karn and I (and the two marths that I played before) that I was just content with the way I played. But **** will be different at Billz. I'm not going to play around like I did Foxy. I'm gonna be serious.

I'm not johning or anything. I'm telling you straight up I lost to Foxy cause I wanted to.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Loooooool.

But seriously PLUR, you're good man. You have mad potential to be **** too. Don't get discouraged so easily bro.
lol thanks, I guess. I'll the the 'good' compliment seriously when you DON'T 4 stock me though. XD

Still, I'm trying but it's hard to get good when no one wants to play with me. When I do play Melee, I play CF against computers so I can do sexy-*** combos on Ganon or Bowser or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As long as your mind stays in the game and you don't lose tech skill, you don't even have to practice all that much bro.

Just try to get people to see you/go see people. I wish there was a way I could magically make you better but there isn't one. Sorry bro.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If you think Jiggs is not sexy, you obviously are deranged.

Look at that hairdo!

ptown

Smash Ace
jiggs suck.

i only pick manly characters and characters that resemble man.

not that balloon pokeyshat and itz pokeyfrendz.

if you like jiggs, you just a b.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I have got scheduled for work Johns. Sorry I couldn't make it. So proud of my boy Mask playing so well.

I'm going to Enver's tourney this weekend. Promise to money match anyone from NC who is going or just anybody in general. Need to get over my tourney nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom