• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The thing about me is that whenever I play with you guys, even if it's just friendlies, my tech-skill drops considerably. I dunno. I mess stuff up that I normally wouldn't. It's weird.

Oh yeah and Ace's ganon is gay. He fairs my GaW three times and I'm dead. >_<

PS: Am I the only one that sees "NOW WHAT, BLUE NAMES?!" under only my name? >___>
Mine doesn't say that, but I already have a title so....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Does anyone else even play Samus? lol

Foxy and Josh and Rawfuls (sorry I forgot you bro!) play Jiggz though, so you'll actually have to do something for that one lol.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I bet you they would never play me in a jiggs ditto. I got the balls to do it. XD dumb dittos XD Foxy is ***. Josh, never really seen him play.

So am I the best Samus in NC? o.O

But I am definitely getting my respect in the melee scene. o.o

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
vilt i'll play you in a jiggs ditto and im the highest one on the pr's that has jigglypuff next to his name... i guess that means something? and i'll samus ditto you for title of best samus... not that mines any good but you might as well play someone...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Jiggz dittos don't prove who has the better Jiggz loooool.

You're the only samus in NC (on your level I guess. I think ph00t plays her too?), so it doesn't mean a whole lot lol, but yes, you are the best Samus main in NC.

I think LoZR has a really good Samus. Ali too. So best Samus main, yeah. Best Samus overall? Not as sure.

EDIT: DITTOS PROVE NOTHING!!!!

for seriouslies

Vilt

Smash Lord
vilt i'll play you in a jiggs ditto and im the highest one on the pr's that has jigglypuff next to his name... i guess that means something? and i'll samus ditto you for title of best samus... not that mines any good but you might as well play someone...
xD I'll **** your jiggs and samus! bring it! XD

Vilt

Smash Lord
Jiggz dittos don't prove who has the better Jiggz loooool.

You're the only samus in NC (on your level I guess. I think ph00t plays her too?), so it doesn't mean a whole lot lol, but yes, you are the best Samus main in NC.

I think LoZR has a really good Samus. Ali too. So best Samus main, yeah. Best Samus overall? Not as sure.

EDIT: DITTOS PROVE NOTHING!!!!

for seriouslies
XD I know. Jiggs dittos are the best tho. I've had some intense ones with Behr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom