• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Not really, as far as I know it's common for people to enter their own tournaments for free...
Yeah. For the Poinciana tournament, one of the Poinciana players (King I believe) didn't pay entry fee due to it being held at his house. So put it an extra $5 dollars of mine to account for the missing total entry fee, which in the end hurt me because I basically didn't make anything despite getting 3rd place.

My only worry was that the pot was complete and was gonna be paid out in full, so I didn't care for the loss in money. Just as long as everyone else was taken care of, that's all that matters. I got 3rd at that beating Kyon, Gallax, and Radix, and only losing to HRnut and GDX (pretty tough bracket for a tourney for that I TO'd, I didn't make it easy for myself).

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
GDX I if I don't make more than you now I will be soon, so you would make the second most money in the state mofo...even if u get paid more ATM I got that overtime. :awesome:

All I'm gonna say is that the difference between Holy Smash and this is that smashers were disadvantaged by their decisions to drink. @ Loltronicon smashers were disadvantaged by the huge amount of lag, I literally was unable to play snake due to the lag (way waaaay worse than MLG lag), I had to use pikachu to beat atric...I did feel dirty lol, at that point I realized how disadvantaged I and other non wifi players were going to be at that tourney.

All I'm saying is

Blatant Tournament circumstances>smashers' bad decisions.

I am done though just pointing out a difference of the two tourneys being compared

Oh and the Pot should always be based on entrants, even if it comes out the door fee

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Imo PRs are one of those things that work better on paper than irl. One of the reasons(not a main reason, but still a reason) I don't enter tournaments is because of the PRs.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Masky should just make a decision, and this conversation should be over with.

To everyone arguing, you're arguing over a terrible kids game, not even good one.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Masky you have until 2pm to decide or else^_^

Ponys Galore oh and hmmm This is a terrible game...except for the fact that snake is in it...if it weren't for him I'd probably been quit...

AfroQT

Smash Master
inb4meleeisthebestthingever.
*wooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh*

Then again i shouldn't expect children to understand me.
HR bro i know, i love Snake....Mk is fun sometimes too until you fight someone that really wants to win and you just end up either being camped or camping for an entire match.

Bro you want fun tho you load up dat ***** Wolf...or Mario. All black people can play mario.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It warms my cold nerd heart that two black people are making the most at their jobs in the state of fl smashers

And it isn't even our dream careers! We so good we just style on people in whatever we do

/highfivenick

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And guys we already know you supposed to play brawl for the community not entirely the game lol. Although diddy and wario are craploads of fun

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Just got done reading this and I must say it was rather ridiculous entertaining.

Moral of the story:

1) Dont sandbag at tournaments (sorry Mike but Ive lost matches in tournaments for sandbagging and even though its ****ty, it is what it is :()

2) Ryo did enter his tourney for free. However he spent all the doorfee money on food and drinks for everyone to have a legit time. So if im not mistaken, he spent more money than he had originally just so everyone had a fun time. Seems fair to enter his own tourney for free.

3) April 6 is now an official holiday. No more school or work on that day :awesome:

4) Finally, props to all the smashers that work at Call Centers. Im a supervisor at the UF one and I get to work with fine hoes beautiful sophisticated women all day :cool:

EDIT: didnt wanna offend anyone

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Me and ladeberd appreciate the props

And there are some very lovely ladies here as well :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Just got done reading this and I must say it was rather ridiculous entertaining.

Moral of the story:

1) Dont sandbag at tournaments (sorry Mike but Ive lost matches in tournaments for sandbagging and even though its ****ty, it is what it is :()

2) Ryo did enter his tourney for free. However he spent all the doorfee money on food and drinks for everyone to have a legit time. So if im not mistaken, he spent more money than he had originally just so everyone had a fun time. Seems fair to enter his own tourney for free.

3) April 6 is now an official holiday. No more school or work on that day :awesome:

4) Finally, props to all the smashers that work at Call Centers. Im a supervisor at the UF one and I get to work with fine hoes all day :cool:
legit glad to here that

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im at a respectable age for my age.

but when im with xaltis...well u all know xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Not related to this at all but next tourney we havin an all mario side tournament 1 dollar to enter. Only black people can enter (dead serious). Tourney to decide THE REALEST MARIO
consider yourself wrecked brah

I know quite abit about medical even though I'm not technically in a medical field...so ill take that as a half shoutout from hrblack

Papa johns still booty though even at half price...the non pizza items were legit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom