• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Starting the anti-m2k brigade ^_^ Someone come to SFL with me this weekend plz lol and I'm actually holding a tourney on the 16th or 23, been in the works. CPR gaming venue ^.^

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so

Gallaxfest 4 - Return of the Drunks

is being hosted on the 23rd for my birthday, which is on the 24th. Its gonna be a cheap fun tourney where the rules are gonna be awesome!!! Ive been talking to tampa and im pretty sure they are going to come

It will be a reg tourney, but then after, we are partying hard. Its mah birthday!!!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ok so

is being hosted on the 23rd for my birthday, which is on the 24th. Its gonna be a cheap fun tourney where the rules are gonna be awesome!!! Ive been talking to tampa and im pretty sure they are going to come

It will be a reg tourney, but then after, we are partying hard. Its mah birthday!!!!
I will definitely be here -- if not for the drinks.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ok so

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
i'm going to be out of town. Sorry Mike.
We'll have to get redrunk when i get b ack.

Or just get drunk for me. I have family engagements.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Ok so

Entry fee is $0.25

gallax

Smash Hero
There is no entry fee. There will be prizes for first place though. Chance to play PR's and get PR points and just have fun drinking.

gallax

Smash Hero
Theres a 7$ door fee if you enter the building and plan on entering brackets and play friendlies. A 2$ door fee if you do not plan on entering brackets. Guaranteed prizes for first second and third. Free to enter singles though.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
That's a tournament fee.....lol I love u Gallax but ur terrible, this sounds like a sad attempt to mock their decision to count that tourney.

Oh and I'm not coming because I'm hosting a tourney that weekend too. No dumb losses for me^.^

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Why are you hosting 2 tourneys 2 weeks in a row nick?

And lol @ last page. I'll need to see payouts before deciding between this and ceo. But it'll probably be ceo no matter what. No offense to you or anything mike I just wanna get back into street fighter now that ae is gonna come to consoles

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Viper is though. C viper da bess

I put the c in there so no one would quote me and say I said viper da bess. I see your tricks smashboards...

You have to earn me sayin you da bess...like David da bess torres

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Why are you hosting 2 tourneys 2 weeks in a row nick?

And lol @ last page. I'll need to see payouts before deciding between this and ceo. But it'll probably be ceo no matter what. No offense to you or anything mike I just wanna get back into street fighter now that ae is gonna come to consoles
Why not?????muthafuuuuuuuuuuu^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom