• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hr, if your serous about hosting 2 tourneys in a row, and even on my birthday weekend tourney, you are being the king of aholes. Im trolling about the free tourney with 7$ door fee. I said already its a legit tourney.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I wasn't trolling about my attendance though

Dj jack you da bess since you asked nicely

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i want to read that as "A-Whole-Lays" with fast pronunciation. sounds exotic imo.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
The hours approaching, to give it your best
You've got to reach your prime.
That's when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
Were going to need a montage

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The hours approaching, to give it your best
You've got to reach your prime.
That's when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
Were going to need a montage
this post is good enough for me to go to bed on

lol @ thinking about masky and snipa working at PRs in montage form

gallax

Smash Hero
Y don't u host urs on Sunday...ur actual birthday??

Oh and if I'm the king of Aholes...ur da queen ^_^
I learned from the best...maybe? lol.

And no, im not drinking on easter sunday. Saturday night is where its at. Tourney at my place on the 23rd. Be there or be like Hrnick, at home by himself with no friends XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
They go to Georgia randomly too lol

I wish you could come benny. We could join player1 and get into a troll off with everyone else

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol troll a smashers' logic in a videogame argument, they direspect your actual life. i like how that balances out :awesome:

i mustve got him good if hes questioning my job, even though I make not only more than him, but pretty much any other smasher in the state in their jobs that I know of. redhalberd works in a call center and loves it...im sure he'll love to see you trash his life decision too!

You wanna attack my weight too? or my height? or my old car? might as well brah, cause thats all you got on me. You attack with your weak logic and when you are beat all you can do is attack the persons character/characteristics. Its standard in argument metagame. Its the true sign that I won and you have lost.

Hear that smashboards? your boy, Keith "GDX" Kelly aka gamedragonx aka black logic #2 aka mikeslayer2000 aka get styled on son has hereby won this argument over super smash brothers brawl power ranking points. I stand victorious, basking in my glorious victory. I will be around to do victory laps and high fives within a few hours. I will also post every hours on the hour starting at Noon reminding everyone about how this day was one

4/6 of every year will be declared as "Win Logical Argument Online" day. We will have cards celebrating, giving smart gifts such as chess boards and rubic cubes, and tickets to free physics and chemistry lectures. I will have a mini parade the weekend before this glorious day every year, and I have inked a deal with Cartoon Network for my own cartoon based on this war, but using cartoon monkeys instead of people. Expect random gifs and pictures from this cartoon by the end of 2012 when production goes underway

Thank you all
I don't know if everyone read this but if you haven't you need to read it NOW lol, Top tier post ^_^

OverLade

Smash Hero
Omg Thanks for the repost. I didn't realize that Keith went in so hard a few pages ago. And thanks for the shoutout! Calling centers FTW! ^_^

Mampam

Smash Ace
so um........ theres this thing called the pr....... that was supposed to be updated over a week ago......

Gindler

Smash Champion
So that's who knocked HR into losers...on a side note, I'd like to work in a call center. Easier and higher paying than my job with better hours too...:(

And after reading through some of the last few pages...not getting any pizza at ryo's made me quite sad, **** got wrecked in the middle of our set. I may continue to bring this up till I partake in some of that gainesville pizza

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mampam, nobody said ANYTHING about the PR being updated but the people not on the panel. It'll be done soon, relax.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Everyone beasted, I apologize for having to knock out my homies solo, jeff, GDX, Trump, Kyon, and DTorr, beast sets though

none of my wins counted though because I was sandbagging, playing with my left hand and right foot and I never paid an entry fee...sooooo only my loses count;) lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
None of my losses counted today in singles because I was wearing shades the entire time...STYLIN.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom