• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Y'all gotta quit bumpin' this topic so damn much. If two people need to talk, there's PMs and other methods.

Just saying. No hate?

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
but then our inbox would fill up so fast and it takes to much time to empty it out...how bout we just make a thread for everyone to list their screen names for all their many different messagers?

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
i have no idea...im new to the NC thread...im from the SOuthwest and Midwest Threads...if there is one then please tell me or just add me at
yahoo messager=bigo24_7
AOL=PWall24
msn=mccooloscar@hotmail.com

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Hey um, im afraid to ask this anywhere else cuz ppl get mad and u guys r Koo

How do tourneys work not as in how to get from semi finals to finals or wutever but things like, lives, maps, just kinda giv me everything there is to a tournament, from getting in to how many ppl r usually there

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

How do tourneys work not as in how to get from semi finals to finals or wutever but things like, lives, maps, just kinda giv me everything there is to a tournament, from getting in to how many ppl r usually there
SCOTU made this excellent post on that very subject:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216416

BEHR

Smash Hero

Edit: NVM

^^^

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
ty much phootbag

and when would i be added to that fancy schmancy list at the beggining of the post, hopefully i can go to one as soon as i get ma driver's liscense

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's him.

Lol Stingers thanks for the hidden shoutouts....lol wifi.

This thread is fine as a chat thread right now since so many people are talking. If the D shep and BigO convo happens again, that would be something for a messenger lol.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
what is this about a smashfest in g'boro friday

so i take it... this is Foxy's thing then...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
aight... man im tired... about 2 watch some youtube vids... send me a message when u get on

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
hey now

That's him.

Lol Stingers thanks for the hidden shoutouts....lol wifi.

This thread is fine as a chat thread right now since so many people are talking. If the D shep and BigO convo happens again, that would be something for a messenger lol.
well Dr.....we was having a convo on messager and on the thread.....we has so much to awesome broness that icouldnt be said on just messager...we was up all freakin night Brolaxin and chatin

but we will try to keep the convo on threads to a min!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dr. Pp... who care's what others post...

you do the same thing sometimes... so why judge us when you are guilty yourself... (as for the PR threads)

there are like OVER 9000 NC threads... and all of them get off topic after the first 5 pages... but some people just hate seeing the other pages not being represented on the front page of the Atlantic South, so they try to keep them active, or bump them back into progress...

but whatever... i have nothing else 2 say

BIGO24_7 BRO LOVE

from iTCH --> El Muerte

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't try to carry on a conversation though (unless it's spammy so it's fun to read), which is the key difference.

So what if threads get off topic? That would mean more people should be involved in a conversation than just two people anyway, or else those two could get on a messenger. I don't see what you're getting at there.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Well Urine...we were not stopping others from talkin with us on our subject of convo....they just chose to be anti social and not join in on the convo!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

spamming a thread is f*cking annoying... especially I am trying to find out if something changed or whatever...

but why do u give a f*ck about who i talk 2 and where I talk 2 anyways... are u upset because you are the one not having the conversation...

other people talk about stupid pointless **** all the time... so call them out... or i'll just call you out everytime you talk about something stupid from now on... not trynna start an argument, but what i do and where i do it.. dont have **** to do with you... so just chill bro... Or i might have 2 REGULATE on a Dr.

your still my bro... but just chill man...

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Hey DR and Shep.....lets just have some beers and Chill.....we can just have a lil get together with the bros and chill and listen to some Jack Johnson and Dave Mathews and just chill out with tha bros!

KillerSOS

Smash Champion

spamming a thread is f*cking annoying... especially I am trying to find out if something changed or whatever...

but why do u give a f*ck about who i talk 2 and where I talk 2 anyways... are u upset because you are the one not having the conversation...

other people talk about stupid pointless **** all the time... so call them out... or i'll just call you out everytime you talk about something stupid from now on... not trynna start an argument, but what i do and where i do it.. dont have **** to do with you... so just chill bro... Or i might have 2 REGULATE on a Dr.

your still my bro... but just chill man...
Sounds like your the one thats mad... 0_o

Top Bottom