• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
hey as a member of the BROnation...i get to spell **** the way i feel and not to the liking of mortal man.....

Killer....i wouldnt jack with you.....ur like an unspoken bro to me...we dont claim u as one but we still associate
................................................2.........................................................
with you....so ur kool in the book of brOscar

for the not so smart Jews in the thread the O is squared......no offense meant if there is jews in the thread!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
why does **** i say too other people have to include every one else... im bored...

let's play bones on yahoo Big O

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
naw im just FU(KIN with ya...no homo, i dont have a problem with u or anyone on this thread i actually love this thread...everyone is so Crazy funny and sarcastic

Top Bottom