• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hrmm . . . Things are looking up for me. But it could be a mind game. Well, if all works out, I might make a trip with l0zr to another event before HERB.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Fu(k

do ur mom......or foxy's sis! or **** i could talk to my mom and im sure she'd be down for a lil smashin
How Da FU(K do i get an infraction point for this **** and not for other crap i have said on here?

Thanks a lot u Virgilante Fu(k.....I hope Robin kick ur Butt Bro

Virgilante isnt even a mod in the ALantic South.......wata ***** Move, just stay In ur own area

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
How Da FU(K do i get an infraction point for this **** and not for other crap i have said on here?

Thanks a lot u Virgilante Fu(k.....I hope Robin kick ur Butt Bro

Virgilante isnt even a mod in the ALantic South.......wata ***** Move, just stay In ur own area
Well that was a slight unneccesary.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
now...not a bit unneccesary for me to say that...unneccesary for him to infraction me for less things....ive said worse things than what he infracted me for!

Villainous

Smash Rookie
Yo, GGs to everyone I met up at the Carolina Games Summit today. That was the longest ****ing tournament ever. Especially coming back from losers like 3rd round all the way to winning it.

Hope to meet / play some of you guys again.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yo, GGs to everyone I met up at the Carolina Games Summit today. That was the longest ****ing tournament ever. Especially coming back from losers like 3rd round all the way to winning it.

Good **** son if you ever come back to the boards. I miss guilty gear forums but I'm too lazy to check them.

Krabs

Smash Rookie
Ya congrats V on your win. That first match against rob was epic.

I figured I'd post in here see if i can get myself added to the list of players in Raleigh since I met like 4 people I didn't know from NCSU that were attending the CGS. See if we can organize a tournament on campus for those interested.

Also didn't realize that V himself was from Raleigh.

Edit: I guess I should do this right

Krabs
Raleigh NC
dwmiller@ncsu.edu

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

Good ****, man! It's a shame I never got to play you.

****, I wish they had a doubles tourney...

I can't believe you and I lost to that Diddy-player. XD

I can't believe I went CF most of the tourney.

I can't believe people thought I was a Mario-main when I played Mario that one match.

I can't believe
I still receive
So much affection from your side
If you could give me one more chance
I'd love to turn the tide

>_> <_< GG's man, I hope to see you at more tourneys!

Villainous

Smash Rookie
Haha yeah Plur, I was mad when that guy beat me too, I didn't have much Diddy experience though. First time I was fighting him I was just trying stuff that didn't work (IE punishing his running attack, lol). Figured him out towards the end but I was too close to dead to make it count, so I knew I had him if I got a rematch.

Was hoping we could play since you seemed like one of the few good ones there. Oh and **** that guy in finals, he was whining way too much.

*tournament director says 1 match for finals, so I win it*

Rob Player: "NOT IT"S NOT OVER, let's do 2/3!"

*after he wins match 2*

"I WON THE TOURNAMENT YEAH!"

uhhhhh.....no, you just said 2/3 *******, lol. He wanted to win so bad.

Edit: Krabs - Yeah man I actually go to NCSU a lot to play other 2D fighters with some of my friends over there. Maybe people in the Raleigh area could start playing smash out there sometime if people want to?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Haha yeah Plur, I was mad when that guy beat me too, I didn't have much Diddy experience though. First time I was fighting him I was just trying stuff that didn't work (IE punishing his running attack, lol). Figured him out towards the end but I was too close to dead to make it count, so I knew I had him if I got a rematch.

Was hoping we could play since you seemed like one of the few good ones there. Oh and **** that guy in finals, he was whining way too much.

*tournament director says 1 match for finals, so I win it*

Rob Player: "NOT IT"S NOT OVER, let's do 2/3!"

*after he wins match 2*

"I WON THE TOURNAMENT YEAH!"

uhhhhh.....no, you just said 2/3 *******, lol. He wanted to win so bad.
Yeah, that was kinda dumb.

Still, I can't believe you picked Luigi's mansion and ***** him. That was so douche-y. XD

Still, most of the tournament is a blur for me. I don't think I was thinking much in my matches until I played IC for my matches and they warned me for doing the infinite to that one Pikachu player. D:

Krabs

Smash Rookie
Tourny

Edit: Krabs - Yeah man I actually go to NCSU a lot to play other 2D fighters with some of my friends over there. Maybe people in the Raleigh area could start playing smash out there sometime if people want to?[/QUOTE]

I'd be good to play other good players in brawl, I think most of them just hide in their rooms and play cause it's always the same crowd at the library (mostly nubs). Me and my freinds that went to CGS were thinking of reserving the Bragraw activity room for a tournament sometime. Probably a 32 person limit since I don't wanna look like an ***hole like the guys who ran CGS did. They really had too many players in such a small space.

If I had beaten my friend Alex (falco) in doubles it would have been me Vs you instead of you Vs Him : /

Anyways I can PM you more details if you wanna play sometime, see how I match up against the champ.

Also luigi's mansion was kinda douche-y but, I probably would have done the same.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm not sure about Gamefrog, since it's probably expensive to host at (I don't even think you can rent it out?), it has laggy HD screens, and the mall closes at 9:00.

NCSU could be good, what is this "wolves den"? If it's big, if there's any TV's there/nearby, if it's large, and if it can be available late, then it could work. NCSU is quite close to my house and a lot of things around here and I'm probably going there for school next year.

Plur, we should totally co-host. I'll ask around about venues.

Top Bottom