• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Malk

Smash Champion
I haven't been infracted since I got banned...
it's really weird, like I posted that fake power rankings, I constantly flame people in all caps while bypassing the curse filters, I spam nonsense posts with a vengeance...

what more can I do?

:?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I never get infractions

Who really cares about infractions though? They don't do anything good or bad...they're just there. So useless.

Malk

Smash Champion
if you get enough quick enough you can get banned!
You have to be really good at it though.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I want 2 infractions as well and i haven't been on this thread... that much lately... oh well... must be a joke

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
man bros yall *******es got the pr threads locked for spammin it up they're gonna unlock it tom so u better keep it together guys
We're going to bro keep it together hopefully.

I do think that even the excessive spam we had wasn't really detrimental to anything though. I mean, who was reading it besides a mod that wanted to know what was going on in our thread?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't get like any infractions here, but then I get infractions for making serious comments on the relative lack of tech in Brawl over in Brawl Tactical Discussion.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well i say Frames is the best mod we have so far...
all the other mods take their job 2 seriously... none of them are getting paid... so let them be a$$holes... it probably makes them feel better about themselves...

Frames you get mad BRO<3 FROM NC
other mods, you suck except for MD3 or whatever his name is...

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
ha ha ha....well just be glad that ur not in the SOuthwest region....Drew the Dragon is a Fu(k1ng ******! I opened a thread talkin bout how the smashfest i threw was the best in dallas cause i supplied tons of food and drinks.......then the a$$ closed my tread...said there was already a dallas thread! so i was like u Fu(k!n F4got *****...i hope you die and just **** like that.....he banned me for like 3 months....then i got back and talked **** with ROK and his homeboy for 5 pages...we was having fun....I got banned again by Drew....wat a C0ck suck3r he is! u get infraction point for breathing the wrong way at Drew!

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
ha ha ha....well just be glad that ur not in the SOuthwest region....Drew the Dragon is a Fu(king ******! I opened a thread talkin bout how the smashfest i threw was the best in dallas cause i supplied tons of food and drinks.......then the a$$ closed my tread...said there was already a dallas thread! so i was like u fu(kin ***ot *****...i hope you die and just **** like that.....he banned me for like 3 months....then i got back and talked **** with ROK and his homeboy for 5 pages...we was having fun....I got banned again by Drew....wat a Co(k su(ker he is! u get infraction point for breathing the wrong way at Drew!
WOAH

Can't read that.

Hurts my eyes

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Killer--Im sorry u couldnt read my post and it hurts ur eyes but i said a lot of curse words to drew in the tread that got me banned! I mean i like to Curse...It gives me pleasure, makes my C0ck hard......

ptown

Smash Ace
i want to play melee sometime this week.

i don't have a melee disc right now.

answer my prayers.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Top Bottom