• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
sucks

AIM winz!

10aims
AIM suckZ balls.......BLUE BALLS

I have all 3 messagers....or u can get Trillian...which has like ever messager ever invented on it but i wouldnt recommend it cause it just blows and if someones uses ur computer then it puts thier friend list into ur friend list and then u have random people askin WTF you are? then u have to be like Yo Fool WTF are u to be askin WTF I am?

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
AIM suckZ balls.......BLUE BALLS

I have all 3 messagers....or u can get Trillian...which has like ever messager ever invented on it but i wouldnt recommend it cause it just blows and if someones uses ur computer then it puts thier friend list into ur friend list and then u have random people askin WTF you are? then u have to be like Yo Fool WTF are u to be askin WTF I am?
Lol random rant....

Nice man

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Random but normally pretty Funny......Ive actually had that happen to me...it was someone from Nepal....crazy College computer lab! it took me a week to get rid of everyone that had been added to my list...except for the B1TCH3S....I keep them!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
I should start a thread and call it.......THE RANDOM RANTS by BIGO!

Then i could have guest appearences from D_SHEP! and anyone else who would like the comment! It could be like the episode on Family GUy with Peter and his...What really Grinds my Gears!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
I really hope ur talkin bout the anime and only the anime......giving u a Big O.....lol yea that was a good song....that isnt the reason my tag is bigo....just incase people was wondering!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Pretty much parents.

I'm going to stay off of the boards except for times like 10:00 and later so I can get scholarships done so they have no choice but to let me go.

Only trouble is everything is so annoyingly complicated, and I'm hardly getting anywhere with it, so I'm really pissed off right now.

Enjoy Billfest for me, bros.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Pretty much parents.

I'm going to stay off of the boards except for times like 10:00 and later so I can get scholarships done so they have no choice but to let me go.

Only trouble is everything is so annoyingly complicated, and I'm hardly getting anywhere with it, so I'm really pissed off right now.

Enjoy Billfest for me, bros.
Aw sorry man =( I was looking forward to meeting ya.

Good luck with the scholarships.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well....let's hope I'm definitely out of this mess by HERB.

I wanted to meet several people as well as unrust my Brawl skills too.

Lol wtf CJ.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah. I'm still warranted THAT much at least.

I dunno. If I can find some good sites, bullcrap several essays and not enjoy life then I can sometimes enjoy life by going up to see you bros, which is worth playing this game and taking heat from my parents for.

I'm still pissed though.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Yeah. I'm still warranted THAT much at least.

I dunno. If I can find some good sites, bullcrap several essays and not enjoy life then I can sometimes enjoy life by going up to see you bros, which is worth playing this game and taking heat from my parents for.

I'm still pissed though.
I would be too =/

I am still not sure if I will be able to go either (parents might be coming up for a visit)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** PP that's lame

Just pay some nerd from your school to write your essays for you...with all your **** tournament winnings

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Ace: Lol. That temps me to rant about their lack of understanding, but it ultimately serves no good, not even to myself, to spell out what they do. All I can do is try to get what they want done.

@Stingers: The people that can write well (arguably better than me) are:

-lazy french guy who is hilarious
-guy who hates me(but we don't talk about him)
-close friend(also lazy, but could be motivated, valedictorian btw, but he's not nerdy at all....)
-feminist(nononononononono)
-some chick not even in my AP english class wtf (she's pretty nice though, but I won't make her do that because she has better things to do [no not like me and before you ask we're not interested in each other really])
-Hamtaro

besides all that, I need sites for someone to write the essays from. The essay writing isn't necessarily the tough part for me, it's just finding everything I need.

Top Bottom