• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
-close friend

well then...!
close as in proximity close.

and again, writing the essays isn't the hard part, it's just finding sites and scholarships.

I spent like an hour today looking for scholarships and taking worthless surveys for scholarships and got nothing accomplished. I need help with this.

lord karn

Smash Master
the key is to tell your parents that you applied for the scholarships

and then later tell them you weren't accepted

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers: This one is the young one.....the older one retired right before scholarship season started! I hope she knows stuff though, I really do.

Lol too pro Karn. They said they wanna see results though. As in paper I guess.

Edit for Brawl PRs: had to happen I suppose. The list will still be put out after the Billfest hopefully.

Stuff in there was crazy anyways.

uhhhh, double edit for Melee PRs: We should probably stop spamming the PR thread and spam here again...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dang... that mod is crazy... oh well... i was like... wthay-yel just happened... but whatever...

i guess he's like captain planet. The power is his/her's

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If we just spam here and talk about whatever, then I guess nothign really changes.

It still irks me some that, when nothing new can be done in the thread productively, why we can't post in it? Why spam somewhere else when Peter so generously gave me something to go off on? What's the real difference between one Nc thread and another?

This is the only reason why we need a NC mod, so that they understand this state of affairs and work with the other mods to ensure fun, yet productive times in Nc threads.

This stuff just takes the wind outta my sails for a few things around here...

@Itch: I've heard he's pro-brawl anyway, which doesn't exactly help our situation...

Malk

Smash Champion
wow
why the **** did the PR get closed PP?

isn't that the only legitimate ****ing thread we have?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure we're allowed to do whatever in locator threads, which I hope is our one true place to be safe at least.

Tom was in here before, but he's a good guy, so no worries there.

@Malk: The mod said we spammed like we were dumb. I guess it confirmed his predictions about us so he closed it.

Honestly, I guess it's because we weren't on the topic of the PRs that nothing can be changed on for the next couple of weeks anyway....

Malk

Smash Champion
Wow that's just absolutely ****ing ridiculous. Like honestly, Frames ****ing *****ed and moaned about how having a legitimate ****ing power rankings would be such a good thing for the state and then his homies ****ing close it.

well **** you atl south

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude Stingers thanks. Now I'm horny instead of angry lol.

Malk, there was nothing he could do. We did go off topic, so to a mod that has no interest in the lives of the other smashers, we look like children instead of passing time/having fun while waiting for tournaments in which said PRs can be updated.

Thank you Killer. Just don't spam Prs ok?

Malk

Smash Champion
Dude Stingers thanks. Now I'm horny instead of angry lol.

Malk, there was nothing he could do. We did go off topic, so to a mod that has no interest in the lives of the other smashers, we look like children instead of passing time/having fun while waiting for tournaments in which said PRs can be updated.

Thank you Killer. Just don't spam Prs ok?
if the PRs aren't spammed, they just fall to the 2nd page and fail to do anything...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol no I actually want the PR thread to stay open.

11 is a pretty gay number.

Malk, it's having them for reference or not having them at all. I'm cutting my losses....if possible.

Top Bottom