• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
I'm almost certain I know who you are killer, but not 100% :p

It's about 20 miles from me DH, but I'll see what I can do / steal a ride from

I don't have any of the people still smashing on aim cept the(formerly) raleigh guys and yay really

If I make it to HERB I can bring recording stuff, but idk about that yet (also to foxys :p)

What the hell is wrong with you shep and bigo?

Are you crazy pp? Last years commercials sucked, and this years had the coke one and the doritos ones

Still an amazing super bowl

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I'm almost certain I know who you are killer, but not 100% :p

It's about 20 miles from me DH, but I'll see what I can do / steal a ride from

I don't have any of the people still smashing on aim cept the(formerly) raleigh guys and yay really

If I make it to HERB I can bring recording stuff, but idk about that yet (also to foxys :p)

What the hell is wrong with you shep and bigo?

Are you crazy pp? Last years commercials sucked, and this years had the coke one and the doritos ones

Still an amazing super bowl
You know me???

Who are you?? =0

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
yeah cause he thinks there is something wrong with me and Shep and we have no idea wat he is talkin bout so he must know something that no even we know bout ourself

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
If you play in the den I think I know who you are

I'm the one that generally sits in the back when I do come and asks if anyone wants to play melee (glasses, longer hair)

Unknown? maybe by some of the newer people around here, but I've been around for sometime now lol

And I was just talking about that late night ramblings bigo

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
If you play in the den I think I know who you are

I'm the one that generally sits in the back when I do come and asks if anyone wants to play melee (glasses, longer hair)

Unknown? maybe by some of the newer people around here, but I've been around for sometime now lol

And I was just talking about that late night ramblings bigo
Ah yeah then you know who I am. Olimar main =D I can't play Melee.... suck so bad at it

-shrug-

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Easy Killer....i wasnt callin u Noob....i was sayin that Uber_noob was the Great and Wise Noob...with all due respect...cause he knew u and seen that me and shep was rambling!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uber N00b bro, the ones I saw sucked, I gave up during the half and didn't come back until like the last bit of the 4th quarter. There were two good ones that came on in that time period, whereas I distinctly remember here being at least 3 good commercials last year spread out/at the beginning so I didn't get so bored I wanted to go read something that is titled "The Poisonwood Bible."

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Uber N00b bro, the ones I saw sucked, I gave up during the half and didn't come back until like the last bit of the 4th quarter. There were two good ones that came on in that time period, whereas I distinctly remember here being at least 3 good commercials last year spread out/at the beginning so I didn't get so bored I wanted to go read something that is titled "The Poisonwood Bible."
I had to read that years ago.

Long... but I actually liked it.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
just wondering for those who are still in high school and are in BETA.

Is anyone going to the state convention this friday? if you are maybe we could brawl a little, i dont have a wii anymore so you would have to bring it lol. But im going to that and if anyone else is going then pm me and maybe we could get somethin going.

or dissidia, im wanting to try multiplayer on that.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
i remeber High school....like 9 years ago...........well i was in high school since like the age of 7........cause my high school was k-12......so ive been in high school for 13 years.......

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
where i was raised in Summerfield, Louisiana, we only have 1 school and that school has grades K-12! Therefore i was in high school for 13 years of my life! Summerfield has a population of about 400, so u can imagine how many people was in the school, kids from other towns would come to school there! Karl Malone went to school there!

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
Ah yea, I watched the whole game so I got to see them all

But I really don't remember a single good commercial from last year....maybe I'll have to find them

Top Bottom