• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Old Greg is so weird. I didn't like it after the first scene in the first one. Oh and love games.

Itch and BioO talk alot.

Sorry bros, no tourney for me.

I think I'll choke cord a few people soon if I keep seeing some nonsense here.

Ohhhh yeah, few notices:

Twig is a bro.

My Pichu does some cool stuff and doesn't afraid of Marth's Fsmash.

Peter is stronger than me IRL.

Ali values Chili's with non-bros than Cookout with bros.

Ali is sometimes not a bro for not doing my Pichu-Kirby match at the end.

I beat Ali in Falcon dittos.....again, again.

But he will deny it again, again.

Uploading vids will take forever for me now due to school and scholarships sucking away my youth.

Buck up

STACK IT UP!!! (cle)

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Who is Itch? and i do talk a lot but most times it is funny stuff! And yes we was talkin bout ROK from Texas that talks a lot of ****....i got band from boards for talkin **** with him for 5 pages!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha i used to play with him and bluezaft and doh and wobbles and swift and f4l when i used to live out there... I miss rok and his mouth and his complete lack of ability to back it up

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
PLUR.....im sure you could beat him....im sure i could beat him and im the guy that doesnt l-cancel

Rawfuls......I have also played with wobbles,bluzaft,DoH,Swift,F4L and runninghare when i lived in dallas....i went to the MLG tourney they held in dallas...that DoH won with Peach on clitchy tv's......I lost to UTD Zach

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Pp, stop your hating... lol...

man im tired... i guess no super bowl party for me... a *****h tired

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i dont think i ever played you i moved away at the end of 07 last big thinng i went to was evo where wobbles won with wobbling and everyone questioned how good he was... Then they saw him play fox

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well i went to bluezafts apt on UTD campus a couple times with a big black guy and we got 4 stocked by everyone in there....Poot four stocked me with Falco a lot, my black friend played with Luigi a lot!..

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Indeed. That's the whole reason I watch this, too, since the majority is, like, commercials. The only time in the year I'd make time for commercials, let alone any TV.

I torrent all my shows. <_<

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
wat a sucky out come! im glad i was asleep during the game and now that i know the commercials sucked, ireally glad i slept through it all....just like i do a bad blowjob from blowjob girl........I really love mine really dry....like dry ice..dry...thats how extreme i am!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
yea well there rest arent as good as he and i dont like thier vids....mainly cause he makes all the vids so he is the star and focus on him and not the others...and the verus videos are just bad quality! so yea i only got Tha Shogun's videos....so sue me!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I FINALLY GOT A NEW WEBCAM... im so excited... what what... in the butt... DR PEEPEE... I LOVE YOU BRO... GET ON AIM N!GGAH

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Itch, can't. I'll try to make time tomorrow ok?

@ Big: I saw his videos and followed him on the Mario boards back in Melee's prime. I knew he played those characters, and still watch the Mario ones for the music if nothing else. I always see his others on the side, so that's how I know he plays Samus and DK.

Never met Shogun though. I wish he would've went to TO4...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
FINE be that dude PeePee... lol...

why am i just finding out about a smashfest in g'boro friday... who's all coming?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Itch, I'm such a nub for still being here, but I was watching TO4 interviews.
I'm going to the fest Friday.

@ZIO: Yes, but I'm hoping to get some long-term stuff knocked out as much as possible over the next few weeks so it's not that much of a hassle to go to these tournies with the thought of unfinished projects in the back of my mind.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I dont like the other threads... well i do... but whatever... i just stay on this page and refresh as needed and go back and forth from other tabs on my comp...

who's hosting PP... we need 2 practice then...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . .thought of unfinished projects in the back of my mind.
Erumm . . .

Never mind, we never even started to say it's unfinished. :laugh: We will get this done, I've started something awesome that might build up the hype and the ambition to get it done. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN4tHossyIU

How good are 0:56 and 0:57?

I don't really have anything recent of me that I like that's worth giving to you.

.......Oh! I need to get some stuff together. Can I bring you a picture and you do something with it, or make a file with one and email it to you?

@ZIO: I know....sorries. Hopefully I'll start to catch up to my workload by the end of the month. If that happens, expect me to finish with the vids from my channel.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yea i dont shogun gets to much tourneys...i know he went to Insomnia 4...i think it was that one and yea i think his samus is better than his mario but who knows.... i also like Mike Nasty's Samus! yea we are all just side puppets for Shogun!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PLUR you don't have to lie just because of our enlightening experience at IHOP. You know the one.

I wanna see that guy again, no joke.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh . . . Gaw . . . What the hell? A picture montage? video? Hood lord, why? what the hell . . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How much of that I can respond to, I don't know.

Hoodies are fun.

That montage wasn't bad. Probably because I was there, but whatever.

There's a fun video with me in it after teams.

Top Bottom