• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you find entertainment in that, I don't know why I've been keeping this Jubilee stuffs to myself . . .

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
I think mayb i should go play melee and get some practice.....cause im not use to playin against any fox's or Falco......none of my people use them anymore!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ZIO, you should like, put up the Jubilee video. It's pro.

Or you could save it for hype for another tourney (maybe the next one if it happens or HERB or something).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, who knows. I'll see what I can do this week that isn't college or work. I have the inconvenience of this week being one of my busiest I've had yet. I'll see what I can do, though.

It's not anything special, bros, just some videos. Nothing more. Nothing added to it to make it ZOMGBBQSAWCE

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude, you may be the only person in the world then.

Or I need to accent my accent more around people....I can't control it (the accent geez) well when I get excited lol.

I almost forgot, I'm house broken, and plain broken.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The way you play Falco suggests you're an animal meant to be kept outside

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's cool Stingers, it's not like I really need self-esteem...

ZIO, we all know gay animals should be kept inside lest they hump passerby in an awkward fashion.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol ZIO, I'm procrastinating. Now that Raggy bro vanished, I'm the only one up because of that. I was wonderin why.

Zero, well....oh yeah?

Top Bottom