• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MALK CHOCOLATE
I <3 YOU lol... dude... what time can i come over... im bored as hell

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i wish i new about this earlier... man i cant wait for H.E.R.B so people can broadcast this...

are me and PP the only 2 bringing recording things... lol... that's gonna be a **** LOAD of footage to upload... poor PP... but I <3 him tho

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Behr,

I watch you, fast asleep. All I fear, means nothing...

in you and, there's a new land...

<3 u behr

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
BFF?.....never knew i could be so awesome by just being a sarcastic ***!......i could also be a BBF.......

BBF equals Best Bro Friend
I also notice that people Double Post in this thread!!!!!................WTF.......In the Southwest Threads......i got banned by ****in Drew the Dragon's ***et azz for double posting and also for takin up about 5 pages by talkin **** with this other smasher called ROK the reaper!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
apparently ROK was pissed cause i was suppose to throw a melee smashfest at my apt but i was tied up wit a ***** at the hospital visitin her dying uncle and couldnt make it and he had to stand outside my apt for bout 2 hours...him and FOGO!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MAN I HATE ROK THE REAPER... i ****ed that *****h Ike up on allisbrawl... with lucas, and then almost 3 stocked him with Wolf... that fat a$$ ******... man... just hearing his name pisses me off.. and the worst thing... he has my aim profile... and yahoo messenger... THAT FAT BLACK *******... if i ever met him in real life... i would pull the N!gger card and bust a PK CAP in that fat *** mutha fukkah...

NEVER I MEAN never say his name in my presence..

but Big O... what the hay-yel do all those stand 4

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
MAN I HATE ROK THE REAPER... i ****ed that *****h Ike up on allisbrawl... with lucas, and then almost 3 stocked him with Wolf... that fat a$$ ******... man... just hearing his name pisses me off.. and the worst thing... he has my aim profile... and yahoo messenger... THAT FAT BLACK *******... if i ever met him in real life... i would pull the N!gger card and bust a PK CAP in that fat *** mutha fukkah...

NEVER I MEAN never say his name in my presence..

but Big O... what the hay-yel do all those stand 4
wat are you talkin about? what the Hay-yel do all those stand 4...what do you mean when u say all those? im not a mind reader or a reader of minds......fu(k im not a reader of anything......not even these Dam threads or Posts! im just a genuis that knows what they are about before anyone ever post's them!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MY COMPUTER IS THE SHIZ.... it's probably mad b/c i turned the TV back on... and batman forever is playing... or whichever one has MR. FREEZE

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh...it Arnold.....get out...its not a tumor......ahh ahha maria...give me some head..now..GO DOWN..Stay down for long time..ah ahhhh ah...thats what he sounds like!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
that's crazy b/c as i was reading this, i was picturing him saying that in his accent

Top Bottom