• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DUDE! I was at Charlotte like...3 weeks ago. Didn't Ali tell you? I assumed he did.

Hmmm, I MIGHT be able to make it up there over the winter break, maybe maybe. How open are you then?

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
DUDE! I was at Charlotte like...3 weeks ago. Didn't Ali tell you? I assumed he did.

Hmmm, I MIGHT be able to make it up there over the winter break, maybe maybe. How open are you then?
You were in Charlotte!? Ali that son of a bit$h. I am completely open in winter break since I am not going out of town and my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ Sushi: Yeah I was. I'll let you know next time I am ok? That'll include any possibles happening over winter break.

@ DH: Too far.

@Mask: See ya in March. =p

Malk

Smash Champion
If anyone is mean to me in this thread I will make sure they are deleted from NC :]

ptown

Smash Ace
i was doing a search on youtube for dr peepee vids.
it reminded me i have a dr pepper in the fridge.

thx dr pp! you da best!

ptown

Smash Ace
nah man just some brawl matches... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just kidding, keep it up.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
WS? That may be near me!
lol awesome we should play sometime... that is if its melee.... i may as well have never playd brawl.... ever... speaking ive touched it like twice

Rawfuls? Come to Raleigh sometime, bro.
i will cept the problem with working retail is i dont usually get weekends off but i saw a thread for the tourny in march... that gives me a few months to learn how to play again >.< and im sure trips to raleigh would help i hear you guys up there know what your doing

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i just finished playing about 30 matches against my brothers best character with random. he came out with 3 more wins than i did. then i picked up falco (my main) and 2 stocked him. i said something along the lines of "and i thought you were getting good" and his comeback is "plus 3, baby" lol what a ****in nub

it escalated and now hes crying

this is what smash is like in pinehurst

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i will cept the problem with working retail is i dont usually get weekends off but i saw a thread for the tourny in march... that gives me a few months to learn how to play again >.< and im sure trips to raleigh would help i hear you guys up there know what your doing
lol, cool, I can see if I can get a Smashfest going if you come up. How far from Clemmons is Raleigh?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
oh, if you don't mind traveling cool, I just feel bad if people come so far and it's not for a tourney. But if you'll do it... When's the first weekend you're available?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
lol yea i really dont care if its even just you i just like playing plus im so rusty at this point i need whatever practice i can get... Got used to traveling when i lived in texas anyhow used to drive an hr to go play wobbles alot plus gas is cheap again and lol i dont even know... I only have my schedule through christmas week... So after that... actually it might even be the weekend right after christmas but i dont know till they post the schedules

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol yea i really dont care if its even just you i just like playing plus im so rusty at this point i need whatever practice i can get... Got used to traveling when i lived in texas anyhow used to drive an hr to go play wobbles alot plus gas is cheap again and lol i dont even know... I only have my schedule through christmas week... So after that... actually it might even be the weekend right after christmas but i dont know till they post the schedules
Cool bro, I'll get back to you on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i just got home, walked in the door, and my brother is practicing ic infinites on falco (my main). all i said was "hax" and went to my room

this is directly related to my last post

this is what smash is like in pinehurst

Top Bottom