• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
i just got home, walked in the door, and my brother is practicing ic infinites on falco (my main). all i said was "hax" and went to my room

this is directly related to my last post

this is what smash is like in pinehurst
lol your brother is playing IC's. I want to play some IC's.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I bet if I knew how to cg with IC's, I'd be owed a Chick-fil-a sandwich by now.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Catfish attacking the west coast? then we can finally see Gimpy and be like you're not a Bro.

I only play Ali and Peter, and some Gamer's Edge kids competitively. I am actually going to Concord this Saturday for my friend's birthday. Maybe afterward, I could meet up with you and whomever who play with.
I played ali and peter before in both brawl and melee. Where does your friend live at in Concord? Me and one of my friends could possibly meet up and brawl some

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no thanks <_<

i'm willing to split a ticket with you PP

i can just hide you in my pocket or something you little shorty you

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Get that outta here Lucas lol.

Hmm, if you're serious Stingers, then maybe I'll try to get some extra cash by then for a ticket. Would be interesting if my parents let me go.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
You guys got 3 pages in before I even realized you'd abandoned the old topic. I'd go back and reread if I felt there were anything of value in there.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, I've got a ****ing Santa hat *****es.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I was the first one to have that avvy, then once the let people have customs like 4 people had it too. Mine was bigger than allowed before though. Then they upgraded the boards and the mod console stopped bypassing the size limit, so when they Santa'd my Kirby he wasn't special anymore. So I went back to my old avvy.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I'm not in the SBR. I haven't been for a couple years now. From what I hear it'd be amusing to see at times these days, but aside from that I don't know if I could put up with it.

Top Bottom