• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Eon: DW and SW are awesome and you should be ashamed of yourself for not playing.

THOSE GAMES SUM UP MY CHILDHOOD. I love world history because of Dynasty Warriors o A o

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Correct!

Next question: Xiahou Dun, Cao Cao's right-hand man, lost his eye in the battle against what famous warrior?

Bonus: What caused him to lose his eye?

:phone:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Mystic Heroes pretty much killed my enjoyment of that sort of game.

By the way, don't play that game. It's funny to mock for about 10 minutes, but that's it. Also, the chick sounds like a fat dude. That has nothing to do with how boring the game is, but yeah...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I know he was shot in the eye by an arrow (which he, for some reason, decided to eat the eye....)....but I forget who > x <
Not so good on Wei history xD Wu is my favorite side o wo
...And Lu Bu's army...because dangit, Lu Bu is broken.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Just got a new 500 GB hdd :D Transferring games and files preparing for hopefully a windows 7 installation (FINALLY >.<) n I'll be spending the weekend organizing files finally....But yay :D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wii version is released in NA : o

But yeah...PS3...does want....60 FPS...shiny
oh vanilla SW3, yes. its ok, but i have alot of issues w/ the game even though i still love SW.
I've heard good things for #7, and I've personally never played a DW game :<
How did you miss them? they are so much fun!
@Eon: DW and SW are awesome and you should be ashamed of yourself for not playing.

THOSE GAMES SUM UP MY CHILDHOOD. I love world history because of Dynasty Warriors o A o
china was my favorite part of world history cause of DW lol
"Zhuge Liang, the WIND!!!!"
The only Dynasty Warriors, I played was DW3. The voice acting was too good. The Yellow Turban Rebellion was lolzy as ****. It's leader reminded me of Osama Bin Laden.
Thats why i love Zhang Jiao lol. i started at DW4 and have played every game since, except strikeforce.
Mystic Heroes pretty much killed my enjoyment of that sort of game.

By the way, don't play that game. It's funny to mock for about 10 minutes, but that's it. Also, the chick sounds like a fat dude. That has nothing to do with how boring the game is, but yeah...
but i liked Mystic Heros....it was a cheap GC DW, but it had Loni ( aka the bald-head magic girl by my cousins) It was a nice game.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Argent came over to my place to play smash. It was just the two of us. I should have checked the boards but Argent did ask if you guys to text him or post something here. He got here around 7:40 or later. And he just left about 10 minutes ago.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I think Suyon kicked my *** most of the night. I noticed there is a huge difference between the few characters I play and every other character in the game. :p Gotta step my game up.

Anyone else wanna play this weekend, get a hold of me through cell, PM, whatever. Not sure when I can get a chance to do anything, but hopefully I can make some plans with you all.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I thought you said it's pointless to step up those other characters.
Well, I'm basically free this weekend I suppose. Just gotta watch the World Cup though and that's it.
Sweden beat France and I'll be happy with either Japan or USA winning. Japan due to Tsunami disaster and USA needs no reason. Also I just hope USA citizens don't become ignorant if Team USA wins when they don't know anything about USA soccer, seriously. Those people piss me off.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
USA women's soccer is scary. So good.
Men's team...ugh...they need to do work.

Abby freaking Wambach. 'Nuff said.

I wish I had more time to watch >__< I honestly think I watched the Olympic soccer games more religiously...and I'd have to wake up at 5am to catch the women's games >___<

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah, the Men need to do some work.
The game starts at 11:30AM today for Sweden vs France. Tomorrow for USA vs Japan at 2:45PM. Not sure if that's when the game starts exactly or when the coverage begins.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
but i liked Mystic Heros....it was a cheap GC DW, but it had Loni ( aka the bald-head magic girl by my cousins) It was a nice game.
But it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO repetitive... I mean, that style of game tends to be, but it usually adds elements here and there to keep the game fresh and fun. Mystic Heroes didn't do that.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hmm...hopefully i'll have time to catch USA vs Japan...or at least the beginning of it.
Sweden vs France...I'll probably sleep through it, in all honesty. I don't even know why I'm still awake atm.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well apparently my parents or my dad didn't like the fact you stayed too late. No one was able to sleep apparently. Then he started hammering me with questions about your life lol........They do that with lots of people who come over. I should have a time limit now at like Midnight people should leave then or you have to be quiet. Though I do think that Jiffy and Blue stayed till 1 am or 2 am. Can't remember entirely. Just gotta make people silent. Oh silly family members. They didn't even tell us to be quiet.
Also ride for Viva por favor.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
But it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO repetitive... I mean, that style of game tends to be, but it usually adds elements here and there to keep the game fresh and fun. Mystic Heroes didn't do that.
It probably was, but all i remember is it was fun to me (and had pretty magic lights).:bee:
i bet if i played it now i would see all the repetetiveness lol
Well apparently my parents or my dad didn't like the fact you stayed too late. No one was able to sleep apparently. Then he started hammering me with questions about your life lol........They do that with lots of people who come over. I should have a time limit now at like Midnight people should leave then or you have to be quiet. Though I do think that Jiffy and Blue stayed till 1 am or 2 am. Can't remember entirely. Just gotta make people silent. Oh silly family members. They didn't even tell us to be quiet.
Also ride for Viva por favor.
lol @ parents interrogation. reminds me of my boyfriends reactions before and after i went to Eons house.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Well apparently my parents or my dad didn't like the fact you stayed too late. No one was able to sleep apparently. Then he started hammering me with questions about your life lol........
Tell your parents I'm sorry I stayed late. If the reason they didn't sleep too well was because I was too loud, I'm sorry about that too. As quiet as I tend to be I've had the problem of raising my volume during late night gaming sessions with some of my friends, but I didn't think about it the rest of the time I was there. I get way too into this stuff. :laugh:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I wanna try to set up a pre viva Smashfest....I'll keep everyone posted (probably via text...won't be home much of the week. Pm me your numbers if you want updates xD and don't worry...I'm not a creep lolllll Only people I reallllly annoy with texts are sole and shugo...and auspher sends me texts when I am sitting 5 feet away....)

...Nevermind...I really dont think I can handle holding a smashfest atm....
Hope to see you all at Viva!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Jiggly, his reaction and suspicion of you over here was hilarious in it's absurdity...like nearly sitcom quality >.>
YAAAAAAAY WINDOWS 7! YAAAAAAAAY JUST CAUSE 2!

POPS_44

Smash Apprentice
I really wanna go now! I work overtime from 6 to 12 and would get home at 12:30 on Saturday. May still make singles, gonna see if Framerate or Jokey would want to join me! I will try to Pre-reg before Friday if I decide to go!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
OMG!!!!! The Heat Index is supposed to be around 110 tomorrow. I hope everyone will be OK. Pets too. It's gonna be a steamer.
(please, no Cleveland Steamer jokes.) :glare:

solecalibur

Smash Master
I really wanna go now! I work overtime from 6 to 12 and would get home at 12:30 on Saturday. May still make singles, gonna see if Framerate or Jokey would want to join me! I will try to Pre-reg before Friday if I decide to go!
You know u wana

Top Bottom