• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most stylish thing you've ever done in Brawl?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Turned the game off and went outside to do something useful.
Finally, someone says it :D.

Anywho, I was playing on the great temple stage (with Ganondorf), random on wifi and I start a taunt party with Peach . The other two guys (Falco and CFalcon) are fighting on the other side of the stage. They're both about to be KO'd and I decide that it would be a good idea to just mess them up so, I jump over there and randomly used the geurdo punch and took out other of them >_>. That's when they decided to team up on me. I was about to be KOd until I knocked Falco off, spiked him, then, hopped back onto the ledge and geurdo punched CFalcon as he was trying to use Falcon Punch >_>. Falco came at me again and I spiked him down... again, but, this time, it was around 20% XD. When the whole game was over, I ended it with Ganon's side B move on CFalcon. It was pretty funny since Peach was taunting like crazy on the other side of the stage.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
timing Marth's shieldbreaker to kill an incoming Jiggz Rollout
Yes I did something like this too. However, this was on Norfair that I did it. I jumped off the top left platform and charged my shield breaker in the air. My opponent was on the middle platform on the right. When Marth completely charged his move, I flew right across, above the main platform and hit my opponent with this move fully charged which got me a KO. I thought that was pretty awesome! :)

For this one, I was Marth again but this time I was on Onett. My opponent was at a high percentage and a car was about to come by. My opponent was also on top of the left building and they were slowly approaching me. I felt like taking a risk and I was like to myself: "How about I counter the car this time instead of just shielding it?" As soon as my opponent heard me pull out counter, they began to approach me at a faster speed. I countered the car, but I didn't think I'd hit my opponent because it was so late into the attack. I do know that my opponent didn't hit by the car because they were me when I attacked them. Therefore, I countered my opponent despite how far Marth was into the attack and I got a countered car attack on my opponent which KO'd them! :laugh: Yeah, this felt equally awesome like the first stunt I pulled off.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
On a MK vs MK with my buddies, we were only allowed to kill with footstool.
The match took over 10mins.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
It was on Battlefield, My friends and I were having a 2v2. Me (CF) and DK vs Falco and Samus.

DK died, Everyone was left with one stock, Falco was around 110 and Samus around 80. I was all alone, I spawned and the Falco got me in his d@mn chaingrab. He ended it with a spike and the Samus was waiting there to fully charge shot me into the stage, hoping for a stage spike. I teched the spike, jumped up and reversed Falcon punched the taunting Falco, and the Samus got back up and tried approaching with a Fair, I kneed that S.O.B and he died. The video is saved on my Wii, but I have no recording stuff. =(

I love myself sometimes.

.CMW.

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
using Toon links Dair as the other Toon link tried to recover then poof he lost a stock

SothE700k

Smash Lord
the most skillful thing i've done? well im glad you asked...

i mained MK

**** yea
Correction: Most stylish thing you've done.

On topic: Most stylish thing I did was Dolphin Slash a ROB in the middle of the air, sent them the other way to their death for the win =D

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I landed the hitbox at the very edge of all of Link's f-smashes for an entire match. It sends them going backward with massive horizontal launch. I three-stocked Olimar that game lol (5 stock start).

Scott!

Smash Lord
With my main Marth, the only thing I find more stylish than spiking with his dair is spiking with the front of his dair. Impossible to do, but when it happens, it looks darn sexy.

MMZJSFMMX10MM

Smash Cadet
Using the Dragoon to KO three people at once. I have done this too many times though, so it doesn't seem stylish anymore to me.

The coolest thing that I can think of right now would be when I KO'ed a level nine through the boat on the Rainbow Cruise level.

I suppose using Wolf's reflector to stop Marth's final smash in an actual match is pretty cool too.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
With DK I pulled off a lagless Up-B > turn around jab cancel (it was the tip of it so it brought the guy to me) > fully charged Giant Punch. It was during some random 2v2, but I remember it distinctly. ;D

Denzi

Smash Master
With Snake in a random FFA: Mortar Slide -> Up tilt two people into the mortar -> one dies -> I kill the other one with a stickied C4.

With GnW: Grab -> Dthrow -> Jab -> Grab -> Dthrow -> Judgement 9

with Marth (vs Fox): I ledgedrop Fair, Up B him out of Firefox, he walltechs, I Dair him.

Falco: Quadruple reverse CG -> Spike -> runoff Bair stage spike -> Double jump Spike.

In an actual doubles match: Double laserlocked a Pikachu, then I Phantasmed over and Boost Smashed him.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Well I did a sacred combo once...just once though D=
But otherwise...
On the last stock of the quarter finals match at some random tournament I was in, my opponent (Ike) and I (Captain Falcon) were both on high percentages, but I managed to get Ike off the stage. As he was getting back onto the stage, I decided to double jump, used up-B, so that the stage was completely off the screen. My opponent panicked and aether'd to his death =D

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, I don't have a recording device... but I've got it on a replay. It was a double spike.
I was playing against C.Falcon, and Dair-Spiked him. He still could recover, I hit him with a tipped Dolphin Slash. That was quick, and stylist.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Ken combo'd a Peach during the last five seconds of the match.
Were it not for an at-the-last-millisecond-upB, I would've gotten an extra kill.
It was beautiful.

I've also three-stocked people with Ganon.
I SH dairs on the very last stock, and I've gotten upwards of 70% within seconds.
I pulled a Wizkick to a dair to end a match.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Mines changed;

It happened today at a tournament, I was against a guy who outclassed me, but I somehow got the game to 1-1, Pokemon Stadium, both on high percent, basically next kill move wins.

He's MetaKnight, does for a DownSmash, I Inhale, spit him out, he lands on the Platform and I hit the UpSmash. Boom!

I've never loved a kill so much, gutted at no replay.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hmm... I have a few funny things that come to mind....

I was playing as Link in a "With Anyone" WiFi 4-way ffa match. This was only like a month after Brawl was released... We were playing on Hyrule Temple... I knocked an Ivysaur up out of the bottom cave section part through the top where that little bridge/platform is. Then a blast box appeared in the little platform section in the gap. I thought to myself "Wait, don't fire attacks make those explode instantly....?" I pulled out a bomb and whispered "Come 'ere....", waiting to see if the Ivysaur would try to come back down out me through the gap near the blast box. He did. I threw the bomb up, made the Blast box exploded, and killed the Ivysaur. Super effective.

Was playing Ike in a 4way ffa. Jumped out and dair spiked 2 people at once. Later in the same match, I tried to do it again, but only spiked one, and killed the other guy off the top of the ceiling. xD

My Raptor boost double kill at the end of this match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WjKHlslpWY&feature=channel_page

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
A strange alteration of destiny and the universe

Okay, so I are Lucario and I'm fighting a Peach. This peach likes to throw turnips. We come to a standstill.... and then I run forward to approach. Peach pulls out a BOMB-OMB! I say "OH CRAP!". There's not enough time for me to react. She throws the bomb-omb at me... And I trip... Right under it.... That's why Lucario is awesome.

jalued

Smash Lord
no 2 has to be managin to do a ken combo on the740's DK. he was so pissed..my marth sucks, i never got the hang of him.

no1 is vanish stage spiking a marth with sheiks upb. hahah was epic (i have the replay somewhere, i cant get it off wii though)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Scratch what I just said.
Today, through the use of a one-Ganon army, I three-stocked everyone else through the use of extremely well-timed (Reverse) Warlock punches and fsmashes.
Not to mention a slew of dairs.
It was beautiful, almost as beautiful as Melee multishine.
ALMOST.

•Col•

Smash Champion
OMG, I totally forgot. xD

The other day, I was playing against level 9 Computers as Marth. I played against a Peach. I started my Dancing Blade combo JUST as she pulled out a Bomb-omb, so I was like "....****!!!!!!!!!!". Anyway, the next hit of the Dancing blade combo hit the bomb-omb and it exploded. Except it knocked Peach slightly up and away from me, so I wasn't even hit, but Peach died. =) I got some sweet pics looking like Marth has t3h ph1r3.

Another thing... I was playing against a computer Samus as Ike. We're both at high %'s on our last stock (it was like my 2nd match after not playing for like 4 months). Anyway, I start doing all 3 of Ike's taunts, and Samus start chargin her lazah. Just I start the "Prepare Yourself!" taunt, Samus short hops and fires it at me. But... Whenever Ike does that taunt, he crouches over barely slighlty.

I ducked under the laser with Ike's taunt. It just BARELY missed him, even those little orange sparks appeared. It was hilarious. xD

Smash Ace
Definitely my Ganoncide was one of them.

a friend of mine was Mario, and I had over 150% and was falling, and he came down to Meteor Smash me. I used Flame Choke in an attempt to grab the edge, but instead grabbed him and pulled him down with me. It was truly epic.

Also, I've had some rather amusing shenanigans with Pikachu's recovery.

other than that though, it goes to the time where I 4-stocked everyone in a free-for-all match with Zelda.

=2007=

Afropony

Smash Lord
I was playing as Bowser and my friend was playing as Falco and we had been up playing Brawl for way to long.
It was a 1 stock match for some reason and we were playing on the metroid stage that flips around.

When the game started I jumped up to my friend and Faired him. he was knocked off the stage and as soon as he was he accidently did a Fair (he meant to do a Ftilt while he was on the stage). The Fair took so long that he was under the stage and couldn't recover. that match went for about 2 seconds, maybe less!

Top Bottom